View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey81 View Post
Hahaha

From your responses I must have touched on some painful truths about you Sing boys.

Didn't expect such a nasty bunch of responses. But then again your lives revolve around fucking and paying girls so it should be expected.

I visit Singapore quite a bit for work so I will take up on your offer of meeting up with some of you if you are interested.

@vbkk - Id be happy to catch up with you and party. I will be in bkk 20th aug. Can exchange whatsapp. You can join me n my boys 1 night. If that's too intimidating I can party with u and your boys.

Either way, you will understand how to party like a real man. How to party like a real man? Easy. Stop paying girls for a fuck. Make the girls want to fuck you based on attraction and game not $$. Doesnt mean be a cheap kunt. Party at the right places, where theres no hookers and see how you go.

Obviously most of you are short balding fat ugly Sing-ies so you have no choice but to pay for a fuck. But hey blame your parents not the competition.
i will be heading down on the 20th alone in the evening. i would like you to teach me how to party like a real man. we can head down to my friend club. please show me how you do it like a man.