View Single Post
Old 24-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditto88 View Post
5 day 4 night BKK trip
Coyote Summary – From latest trip, personally feel that although Monte is much classier and has better looking girls, the place is just too big. It needs a least 350 – 400 girls to cater for such a big hall. Stage is also too far to experience a disco party feel. And you don’t have to chance to oogle the girls walking around. 1st night had appx 80 girls. 2nd night only had less than 30 girls. Not what I expected !! Pimp girl quality has dropped a lot this few years. Can’t see any stunners anymore. Although the atmosphere here is much better in a sense that you feel that there are a lot of activities around you. Anyways, pricing is the same at Monte and Pimp. Monte do not have table charge and have optional fruit platter but mama tip is 3 drinks bt 1,080. Pimp has table + fruit platter charge of bt 500 + 2 mama tip drink bt 600.
Nice to hear you guys having a good times.

Next trip, try the Villa G Club and you won't disappoint.
One of my favourite club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
This Issarn/Laos looking babe very slutty looking! I like!

The PIMP G-Club venue is small so naturally looks more happening when the crowd comes in.
So when in Bkk don't forget to book her and those you mention earlier.
Agree with the Pimp review.