The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
xboy199777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Been visiting L1608 for the last 2 months (recently yesterday) and decided to finally share FR on Ling Ling.

Past FR on her quite spot on, i always have wonderful experience with her and she keep her regular happy

Age: If i remember correctly is around 23 or 24. She look really young.

Looks: 9/10 giving off really cut ah lian SYT vibes! if you like those definitely give her a try.

Boob: To me seem like can be C but understand other review are B. Natural for sure! feel good when grabbing them FJ.

Body: 9/10 she does not have much fats or tummy. To me is like those dream SYT body you want. Ass is tight and she says she like doggy so a plus.

BBBJ: 10/10 She give BBBJ during shower and initiates it which is a huge plus! she always willing to please you. In bed BBBJ is also solid which good tongue action.

AR: 9/10 She also does AR with decent and good tongue action. She is really clean and will use wet wipe and use mouth wash after AR.

DFK: 9/10 Her DFK varies in intensity if she is in the right mood can do it immediately when we go in the room or can go slow also. Once have chemistry with her you guys wont regret.

FJ: 10/10 willing to do any position you want. Her moan when you hit her spot are damn good! she will talk dirty to you if really feeling it! she love doggy and can see she put in a lot of work and effort to please you.

GFE: 10/10 after you shoot she will not rush to end or chase you out of the room like others i have experience. You pay for 1 hour you going get the full hour. She will lay beside you in bed, talk to you and hug you.

Tried Ling Ling cause of the review i saw previously, so i decided to do the same for others. Definitely worth for bros to try at least one time as the experience and services is one of the best or on the better side vs most other WL. Whether you RTF depend on your preference, but for me is a 100% RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1