The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 3
zteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to allzteamy is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Phoebe from Lust

I tried today. Been waiting for today, finally got time to destress.

Okt: swift transaction

Phoebe is a first timer according to web but doesn’t look like it as she felt like
she is an experienced one

Looks 9/10, looks is definitely pretty. Looks even grew on me after some
time of being with her
Body 10/10, tight. Young bod
Bbbj 9/10, sure she is good in following instructions. Provided me the kind of suctions I needed
Fj 9/10, she has good very good rapor with me on bed. High sex drive too
Gfe 9/10, polite and super accommodating
Rtf, yes for sure
Old Today, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 12
kitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Audi SYTlover

It was late at night past midnight and was trying to find a bonk and managed to secure a booking the booking.

Looks: 9/10 young and nice looking with attractive eye and sweet smile, long hair and ah Lian style eat

Body: 9/10 petite with curvy nice body, tanned solid body and a hot nice perky and meaty ass to squeeze.

Boob: 9/10 D cup, it was big, nice shape, not original but give the nice feel and was nice to play and suck with

BBBJ: 9/10 good, decent suction and lots of tongue teasing, Can take the cock deep with no teeth feeling, show some techniques and tongue movement.

Frenching- 8.5/10 we started with gentle French kisses, and as things heated up, it became more passionate and intense.

Painting: 8/10 Trimmed pussy. Can feel the tightness. Lick her till she moan, it was tasty and super wet with no smell .

FJ: 9/10 Caps on and we start with her riding me first, I ask her which position she like most told me cowgirl is one of her fav. After riding me for awhile, I switch to doggy and control my pace and tempo. Bange her hard till I cum.

GFE: 10/10 KC skill Gao Gao. treat me like a king the entire session, never check her phone and chemistry level was high.

Awesome lady with an awesome service.
Old Today, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Teabagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Bamboo
Looks : 10/10 Better than the photos. Plump lips and pixie face
Body : 10/10 Toned stomach and legs. Full B cup boons which are perky
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 skilful and quite devilish how she uses her arms and core to bob her head up and down. Good use of tongue
FJ (Fuck Job) : Very active and her look while being fucked is 10/10
GFE (Girlfriend Experience): 10/10 I let her take charge in the foreplay and kissing
RTF (Return to Fuck) : would but likely can't book
Old Today, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 3
Lurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

*Sapphire* from *Silk*, tick all my likes in a girl. (Tall with big neh neh)

Looks: 9/10 90%resemblance

Body: 8.5/10
Slim, curvy body

Bbbj + Fj: 9/10
Can’t lie I got addicted with her suctions. Requested her to suck me more. Before riding me.
Fj was siok. She nailed it, riding me and opening her legs wide in missionary

She is open to change to new position every now and then. Always wet. Non stop wetness. I go siao will I bonk her.

Gfe: 10/10, good chemistry

Rtf: yes
Old Today, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 7
ahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahblack25 View Post
Apple-GX
https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=983595&highlight=

Knock on the door n was received by this mix blooded lady wearing a sexy black see thru lacey slp dress

She brought me into the room n we showered together, we French in the toliet and she uses her ass to rub against my groin till I shiok shiok

On bed we did 69 and I finger her pussy till keep moaning non stop, I told her she blow me damn good and she sucked me deeper

Caps on and I fucked her doggy while smacking that thick ass of hers, she moan n ask me harder pls, she loves the hardcore feeling and her pussy damn tight n wet too

After awhile I turn her over and grab her both boobs in missionary positions and turbo her before I took off the rubber and shot all onto her face

Omfg! Saw this naughty pussy back. Should have wait to bonk her.. Now need time to replenish my vitamin M first.
Old Today, 07:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
dogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Patti from FoxyThai

Real young.
Youthful shyness.
Boobs like a young cute teenager.
Was told she's new to trade, had my expectations lowered.
Just wanted a youthful young girl and she is one.
Cute lips.
She initiated kissing.
Recently tried some other young girls,
Some might ask you shower alone,
Blowjob almost non existence.
Inexperience kind. But nevertheless young.

But for Patti, I'd say either she's all out to please, or she is trained by an older boyfriend, I'm just guessing, I didn't get to ask. She can't really speak English, so GT the only way.
She showered me.
Some teasing in showers.
On to bed, she initiated kissing.
Then cat bath, while I play with her nipples.
She went on to bbbj.
I was quite surprised, it was good for a young girl. That's why I thought she must have been taught somehow. But today is only her 2nd day of work in this trade.
It was so good. That I want to CIM.
Soft gentle but fast enough and deep.
Switch position and have her kneeled infront of me, held her head and she allowed me to facefuck her. I went on deeper and harder. And she allowed it. Not bad.
With me rock hard,
she Sexily grabbed the condom, helped me caps on, and inserted me in cowgirl. Didn't need to use ky. Omg. She is wet naturally.
She grinded and guided my hands to her boobs. To grab her while she continue grinding.
I changed her to missionary, she just allowed me to open her wide and f her hard.
Didn't get to change to doggy, already ended there.
After showers was kinky too.
Seriously good. Feels like a soft clingy girlfriend.
Shy and demure.
Photo as real as it gets.
Will consider rtf.
Old Today, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
zuuluu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Meaw

Stable-Thai Fairy

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?p=23770500#post23770500

Looks-9/10 tall beautiful lady
Body-9/10 tight abs barely no fats
GFE-10/10 enough said, hugs and cuddles non stop.
French- Didn't do, not into it
BBBJ-10/10 can suck looong time with no complains
FJ-too good to rate. Simply superb
Best bonk of 2024 by far

Last edited by zuuluu; Today at 08:42 PM.
Old Today, 08:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: 113 @ NOOKY

TLDR: Highly underrated choice & deserves more bookings but somehow isnt as popular as her stable mates 112/114.

Face & Bod
-Surprisingly only 10% discount (maybe even less) vs studio pics. She is close to WYSIWYG
-Looks 24-26 IRL especially up close when you look and touch her skin.
- IMHO her studio pictures don't do her justice and she looks better IRL. Studio pics make her look 30 and older which is unfortunate.
-She has a slight thai tan but I'd say I'll still consider her fair. Facial features are as depicted in studio photos and more on the angular side. Those who prefer softer 'Cutish' features can skip
-Body wise she is a bakness 3 with some meat on her but most would consider her as 'slim' overall
-Enhanced semi firm C cups with button nipples and 20 cent coin areolas. Would have preferred if they were softer but they're not firm like melons
-She has wider hips than average but that also means her bum is full and pert like a fully fleshed Peach. Ass lovers will rejoice
-Pussy is fully shaven with some stubble with a 'coin slot' lovehole just ripe for painting

Main Event
-Nooky has probably the best premises of all stables and perfectly conducive for bonking. Queen size mattress is comfy & toilets are clean and fresh smelling. Bonus points for fresh disposable towels as well.
-Opted to shower myself so no shower action
-Standard foreplay of nip licking > BBBJ
-DFK starts off with the slow and sensual type and she doesn't gives full access but progresses to 'Eat your Face' when she's close to cumming
-BBBJ is above average with some attempts at suction & speed variation. Can take slight DTFF but she aint a DTFF champ by any means.
-Likes being painted and allows fingering. Her love juices flow very easily and can take a hard finger blasting. The 'come hither' motion done hard & fast gets her high very fast.
-Highlight of the session is her tight and pretty lovehole. Her love juice has this perfect balance of viscosity i.e. it doesn't feel too slippery
-Was banging her in all sorts of positions and even did some light choking. Didn't bother trying CG as i wanted full control over the fucking
-Able to take a long & hard pounding. Was banging her close to 45 mins straight without stopping & there were no complaints

GFE & Comms
-Almost zero English competency. All my conversations with her were done using the Google Translate voice function which is the only downside.
-Has a reserved vibe about her and takes some time to warm up but GFE is good once she does. Will hug you and do light kisses on your arm while cuddling after sex.
-Surprised that she doesn't have more bookings (barely 3-4 a day) but its likely cos her studio fotos push people to book 112 & 114 instead.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old Today, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kari from Milk wk41 2024
French: Yes, if you initiate. No DFK but quite playful when kissing which I reciprocated till she pouted
English: elementary so we mix with Thai
Looks: like the videos/photos. Those are live so no discount. Smooth complexion some light freckles.
Body : like the photos.Tall, long-limbed, slender, relatively flat tummy. Only one small ink on the shoulder blade. Smooth supple skin. No restrictions exploring.
Boobs: Au natural As. Enough volume to cup and knead. Eraser nipples.
Pussy: shaved smooth coins-slot type. Wet and warm. No KY needed.
BBBJ: Could be longer, but I'm not particular about blows. No DT
FJ: tight, soft moans and responsive. Maintained eye contact and the smooching playfulness with smiles when I play along as I fuxked her slowly.
Overall: first time trying this stable. Responsive zero fuss booking. Kira is a friendly pretty girl from Udon Thani. Decent bonk for the price and an easy 2s.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1