The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Today, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bukit Merah

I have fallen in love mostly with Vietbus nowadays, a late discovery, but as they say better late than never. Now I willingly reserve most of my budget for them.
Pls PM me Lisa's contact and location. Is it at M*l*? 3B inclusive of entrance? Kam Sia.
Old Today, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PigsyZHUBaJie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
I have fallen in love mostly with Vietbus nowadays, a late discovery, but as they say better late than never. Now I willingly reserve most of my budget for them.
Pls PM me Lisa's contact and location. Is it at M*l*? 3B inclusive of entrance? Kam Sia.
PRC **大妈** usually fall in the late 30s upwards, and after years of running the household and caring for the family, many of them have **thicker arms** and **fuller legs**—the result of their daily hustle. Their **upper arms** may be a bit more **generous**, and some might have **looser skin** or **sagging** here and there, which is just part of the aging process.

Not to mention, those **breasts**—they’ve probably had their fair share of **feeding little ones**, so there's a good chance they’ve gone through some **sagging** too.

In contrast, **Vietnamese (VIETBU)** women tend to be in their 20s and up, still rocking that youthful glow!
Old Today, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
I’m still all about my classic with Lao Tai Po "Yiyi" today—slightly pricier, but totally worth it for me!
Uncle.. is the price increase across the board or just for your taokay shou? My favourite fruit of the day is back so better be prepared.
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5360 / Power: 5
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Uncle.. is the price increase across the board or just for your taokay shou? My favourite fruit of the day is back so better be prepared.
just only for 'Lao Tai Po"

RETIRED - do not pm me as i will not reply
I've made a conscious effort to respect the forum rule
Thank you for your understanding

Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
spermbank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermbank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeanmo View Post
I went back to the 24h vietbu shop and S*ph*e is still there, but she wasn't available so I took one of their newer girls, C@r@ instead. She is pleasant looking and looks true to her wechat photos that I saw later on. She can understand basic english but words of a language can't be as useful as body language.

We had a deep frenching good time before she went down on me to blow me to the high heavens and man she really can ride. This time round I wanted to cum somewhere else but I was too sexcited and cummed way too early liao. Cannot tahan a petite body height with big H cups man. Really see liao become H for horny.

Will rtf next time for more pounding with her.

I'm not sure why, but it feels like she can offer more than just fj though I dare not try asking for sashimi services since it's only my first visit.
Hi bro, can PM me location of this place and your damage for Cara?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1