The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wcbg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-xiaoyu/
She back but for a short period of time
Just visit her today, promise to write her a FR
Her lovely smile and friendly attitude will help you break the ice
Still as pretty as before.
Hj- slow and steady with no rush so you can take you time slowly play with here neh neh.
Massage - no comment as I’m not there to massage
Bj- will try in next visit
Rtm- yes
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilhawk View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/mu-mu-massage/

Visited her today. Look discount 30% from pictures. Quite skinny and not suitable for boobs lover.
Service wise good, willing to please u. i just took the HJ with a bit of bbbj, anything more than HJ need to top up. I like her bj, that just me la (one man's meat is another man's poison). Can skip her if u want good massage.
She claimed that she RTC soon.
Her work pass will expire in 10 days or so. To me her service level is nothing to shout about when I visited her months ago (I posted my MR), in contrary to some bros better experience, I guess YMMV. Price was a bit above market rate for xtra and xxtra… dont know now…
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
I wonder too
Original poster pm me say can fj lmao must be f n go shop. That and his rep negative le
Old Today, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Yea a bit too steep alr. If 130 and amei level i wouldn't mind but she's far from Amei in terms of sensual and gfe
couldn't resist the big boobies temptation and i went for a visit as well

Sharing my MR too

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-yuanyuan/

- she's located in condo though listing stated is in hotel
- looks wise milfy, discount from the picture about 35%, age guesstimate mid-30s
- body wise meaty and indeed similar to bao zi, wont consider fat, but the boobs really stole the show, i think it's even bigger and fuller than bao zi. D cup can still fit into my big hands but this one really cannot, big and heavy. Very soft and dense with good natural big boobies sag
- chatty and friendly, big sister feel, somemore her voice rather unique, a bit low and not soft spoken type
- massage so-so, sensual likewise, only thing is the boob rub can really feel the heft of it
- hj wise average as well, but i managed to shoot much faster than usual, guess the big boobies love in me still cannot resist seeing and playing with such big and heavy tits
- didnt shortchange time also, after wash hand continue with some hand and arm massage until time up
- a pity she is here for short period only, she mention leaving in slightly less than 3 weeks time and price is a bit more expensive at $140
- however i'm sold on the boobs and her personality, would definitely RTM to play with those boobs again before she leave
Old Today, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Javhao99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Her work pass will expire in 10 days or so. To me her service level is nothing to shout about when I visited her months ago (I posted my MR), in contrary to some bros better experience, I guess YMMV. Price was a bit above market rate for xtra and xxtra… dont know now…

Agreed bro, service so so nia
Me personally feels she on a bigger frame ….
Old Today, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wcbg6 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-xiaoyu/
She back but for a short period of time
Just visit her today, promise to write her a FR
Her lovely smile and friendly attitude will help you break the ice
Still as pretty as before.
Hj- slow and steady with no rush so you can take you time slowly play with here neh neh.
Massage - no comment as I’m not there to massage
Bj- will try in next visit
Rtm- yes
She so busy until reply me much later. Too bad she is another short term. At least her hair style is much better now.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1