The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGreencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam007 View Post
Bro can share contact. Tq in advance
Just PMed you bro
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 5
TellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTellThefolks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttrforever View Post
FR for VIP spa:

First time going to VIP spa, and first time going for such an experience really. I must say reading alot about it my interest was piqued and I decided to make my way down when I had the opportunity to.

Reached at 1215pm and was promptly handed a numbered tag, which doubles as the key to your numbered locker.

There are shower facilities, towels, spa shorts and shirts for you to wear when inside.

Strictly no phones and camera inside the viewing area.

There's an area for food (about 7-8 choices including 2 mains), drinks and maggie mee with egg. Taste wise I would say it's alright, can fill your stomach.

There's a movie room where you can get feet massages, sauna as well as a warm pool to soak in.

The interesting part comes when you are seated at the viewing area to make your choice. I missed the first parade which happened around 1250pm and the second parade only happened around 125pm.

A whole bunch of ladies (at least 20-30) will walk in from the side door to a stage area for you to choose. I happened to come on a day where there were quite a few customers and the ladies were snapped up quickly.

Looking through the ladies, I saw one that was really pretty and my type, but it seemed like she wasn't smiling as much and engaging in eye contact much.

I later learned she's 2877 from Laos, and that was her very first day! No wonder she seemed almost as lost as me and even brought me to the wrong room.

Once in the room, she ask me to strip and took off her own sexy dress which showcased her excellent B/C boobs with cute little nips and an excellent figure that is devoid of any excess fats, totally my type. She was super shy about it too, still trying to cover her body while stripping.

She came over and helped to wash my body, giving me the opportunity to start playing around with her boobs.

Once cleaned, we moved to the bed where she started by giving me a short massage before asking me to turn around and wiping my lil bro before starting BBBJ.

It was a wet and slow affair and I enjoyed it alot while touching her young and tight body all over
She wanted to put the cap on after about 5 mins but I stopped her and asked her to continue because I really enjoyed it. I then asked her to lick my balls before trying to 69 but she didn't understand any English/Chinese so I ended up just painting her.

This was when she really started to warm up and her moans etc were so sexy and aroused me even more.

I asked her to BJ me more and unfortunately after I felt her reactions I was so aroused that I released too early and didn't manage to FJ her.

She was a little flustered and kept making sure I was still satisfied because it was supposed to end with 1 shot. We still had time left so I requested to finger her and she obliged, gyrating her hips and hugging me close to her while I sucked on her nipples.

We then kissed (in hindsight I should have just initiated DFK), and she hugged me for awhile longer before proceeding to wash me and herself up after we were done as time was up. GFE to the max!

After the deed, I was asked by the OKTs whether there was hot and cold BBBJ, DFK etc but I didn’t experience these as I believe she's just too new. Remember to ask the OKT to add you to the photo group if it's your first visit because you can prebook the ladies.

Face: 9/10 - I feel she looks better than her photos actually
Body: 10/10 - Slim, tight and young body, no visible fats at all on her
Breast: 10/10 - I don't like boobs that are too big, and hers were a nice B/C that were soft to grab (might be enhanced) with small nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 - I enjoyed it alot personally, she goes slow and gentle
FJ : N/A shot early cuz of my excitement, while fingering her she was tight and wet so it would definitely have been great!

Overall: I would say she's super pretty and definitely green and young, so for those who like these types you can definitely go for her. I would RTF her cuz she's really my type and I didn't actually FJ her even though I was her first blood as I was her first customer on her first day
Do you know what other time slot they have for parade? Is it a every 30min thing
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ahwei963 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa726 View Post
Hi. Can I get the ctc?
Hi can share contact?
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xk500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question why does it feel like all the agencies have the same girl minus a few?
Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 972 / Power: 15
Ttrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to beholdTtrforever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TellThefolks View Post
Do you know what other time slot they have for parade? Is it a every 30min thing
Between 15-30 mins bah.
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 4
Greencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGreencloud888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwei963 View Post
Hi can share contact?
Bro your PM is full can't send to you 😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1