The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
Tanahmao Tanahmao
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked "Soda" from a stable.

Instead, they sent me to "Som" from the same stable.

I showed Som pictures of Soda, and asked her if that was really her? She insisted it was her and its the camera filter.

Service was not up to par, did not allow licking nipples, or touching of pussy. Did not want to give me a refund as well after doing this switch. Very bad experience with this stable.
Old Today, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zacky74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xindi from FoxyThai

OKT: As usual clear directions with no hassle.
A++ recommendation for me.
Comms: Communication is solid. Her English is even better than mine. Almost felt like I'm talking to an American girl.
Figure: very fit and Small body with a lot of stamina. She got the right assets at the right parts of the body. I like small girls coz they are the wildest creatures... 🤣. She's a gym girl btw.
Boobs: nice soft natural.
French /Painting: All the way. No holdbacks.
BJ: I don't fancy this anymore so didn't try.
FJ: Tried different positions l. Shes willing to please.

Verdict: One of the best bonks this year. I devoted all my energy to her and she could still stand up like a champ. Great stamina. GF/ PSE is sky high. No commercial feelings. Trust me you won't regret trying this girl coz she said her priority is to make you satisfy. Anything you need. (Her words).

RTF: probably..when I recovered my stamina
Old Today, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Isayallin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Natalie from Silks

Quick FR for Natalie from Silk :

OKT: 10/10 friendly and follows up after sess,
very responsive too

Looks: 9/10 Good looking lady

Body: 9/10 - Sensitive and soft nips.
Slim.
Pussy is easily aroused, no complaints

BBBJ: 9/10 Tongue movement is damn good, nice suction and built up.

FJ: 10/10 Rides me for so long and well.
Super hardworking, her moans were so hot, I was bonking her non stop, just love it.,
Old Today, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
fyrexsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: Nemo
Stable: Pink Lady

Looks: More of a GND beauty
Boobs: small B, natural goodies
BBBJ: good for sure no complaints at all, keep on sucking until I stopped her myself
FJ: very responsive and sexy eye contact. Body is slim enough. This time opt for special svc, creampie damn it was a sight to see
GFE: has bubbly personality, friendly enough

It was a good bonk, she just arrived also. Usually new arrival works harder, she offered the special svc one bros who is into this thing can check her out.

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.ph...highlight=nemo
Old Today, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 23
LousyTu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLousyTu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLousyTu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vegas
Terminal21

90% similar to the photos posted in TG. Seductive lips.

She has a busty and sexy body with tattoos. D cup minimum. Big tattoo on back really damn hot. Like biker girl. (Her look might not be everyone cup of tea but trust me she compensate it with her service).

BBBJ was damn solid. Not wasting time at all, several lick then straight to vacuum cleaner suction.

Fell for her ads in terms of AJ. No words can describe la, girl knows her stuff. She went gentle with me, after her AJ might be a thing for me too. Almost cum and shot right there n there.

FJ was wild, both already horny as fuck. Did doggy then missionary, wanting to try other position but I can't tahan one. Shoot already.

Thanks bro Kim for the arrangement. Don't let her look fool you, she can fuck your ass like no one else 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1