The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25356 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/ke-ai-duo-massage/

Tried this young milf. Also listed in tt for fj at $280. Tall, sexy and pretty with lovely natural C boobs. (10% discount to photos) In Sg on a tourist visa. Went for sightseeing and worked the last 2 days so far. She may want to rtc earlier. Was her fourth customer today (and she started complaining about all the Sg guys fucking her for too long a duration) We started frenching (she's natural, and a non-smoker, YMMV), caressing and arousal in the standing position for some minutes before proceeding to the queen-size bed. Her pussy is tight with a small bush. Her massage is average at best. Decided to have fj after she gave a "hefty" discount, and knowing that she is eager too. Had steamy fj with her for about 45 minutes. (Location of her hotel is good as far as MRT proximity is concerned, but lift access to hotel room requires her presence). For those who don't mind a young milf, and who dig her looks and lovely boobs, can give her a try!
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Any FR this lady ? Thanks. Looks amazing if look like video..
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/shishi-massage/
Indeed nice find. Chio but her boobs kinda look fake. Can anyone verify?
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone here tried the hair removal services from the ladies before?
Was on ++ site and saw double six seven niner offering nuru and hair removal, would be great if anyone has info on this masseuse.
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/xiao-xiao-massage/

Is this the xiao xiao any good?

I only remember H cup xiao xiao long long time ago.
Old Yesterday, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/xiao-xiao-massage/

Is this the xiao xiao any good?

I only remember H cup xiao xiao long long time ago.
This one confirm 40+ lol and no h cup, stated b.
Old Today, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 3
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Has anyone here tried the hair removal services from the ladies before?
Was on ++ site and saw double six seven niner offering nuru and hair removal, would be great if anyone has info on this masseuse.
Never try. For waxing I will go to wynn wellness spa or find tian tian (used to be from wynn wellness)
Old Today, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42727 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/ke-ai-duo-massage/

Tried this young milf. Also listed in tt for fj at $280. Tall, sexy and pretty with lovely natural C boobs. (10% discount to photos) In Sg on a tourist visa. Went for sightseeing and worked the last 2 days so far. She may want to rtc earlier. Was her fourth customer today (and she started complaining about all the Sg guys fucking her for too long a duration) We started frenching (she's natural, and a non-smoker, YMMV), caressing and arousal in the standing position for some minutes before proceeding to the queen-size bed. Her pussy is tight with a small bush. Her massage is average at best. Decided to have fj after she gave a "hefty" discount, and knowing that she is eager too. Had steamy fj with her for about 45 minutes. (Location of her hotel is good as far as MRT proximity is concerned, but lift access to hotel room requires her presence). For those who don't mind a young milf, and who dig her looks and lovely boobs, can give her a try!
Ooooop taken down liao
U r very lucky if u enjoy n may be as her last customer

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32932370
Old Today, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5114 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Can the comment in TT or SLG be trusted?

Never been to this type for few years and was attracted by the price.

Compared to Spa which average out $60+$150, the ladies in these websites are much cheaper and also you get to do it in a condo.

Privacy and more conducive than a curtain or partition room.

Question
Can the comments be trusted? Are they being controlled by the moderator to keep the good ones and delete the bad ones? If they can be trusted, why do we need this discussion here? Just curious.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1