The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 06-09-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan899 View Post
But a brother here said he gave her $50 and she didn't say anything.

The entrance fee is $80 hor.
you believe?
Old Yesterday, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ivan899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
you believe?
I believed and I went then kena that experience. But then I have tried the one near secret recipe. Also SYT very slim, I also gave $50 but she was okay with it. Entrance was $55.
Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
anyonethere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanyonethere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TPY is small. TPY massage place is so many. All charging ridiculous pricing. We should all stop supporting and kill the vibe of high pricing. Let it reset!
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Coconutoil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan899 View Post
I believed and I went then kena that experience. But then I have tried the one near secret recipe. Also SYT very slim, I also gave $50 but she was okay with it. Entrance was $55.
50$ for that shop is most likely bullshit hahahaha went twice already both times push for 80$ entrance and said 50$ no roaming and 80$ for roaming…..

secret recipe shop is seriously a hidden gem in times of such expensive entrance and GQ….. tried both MLs personally like the slim and fair girl more 😝
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ivan899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutoil1 View Post
50$ for that shop is most likely bullshit hahahaha went twice already both times push for 80$ entrance and said 50$ no roaming and 80$ for roaming…..

secret recipe shop is seriously a hidden gem in times of such expensive entrance and GQ….. tried both MLs personally like the slim and fair girl more 😝
For entrance of $80 and another topup for $80 with roaming, it's really too expensive. Might as well go for FL? who are younger and charge $120~$150 wh who can allow 5g roaming with no barrier access.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutoil1 View Post

Secret recipe shop the slim girl like damn flat leh...service good ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1