The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Jam Terminal21
2nd blood review

First thing first... lady is damn cute, fair skinned, with very minimum make up. Body is solid with that C cups, looks bouncy and perfect.

Bbbj was out of this world, seems she not new to this trade. I was expecting the green one, in fact I didn't expect anything.

Booked 2s, shot 1x once not her fault, i'm not superman anymore but she tried very hard to let me complete shooting my 2s.
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Late FR for Becca @ MilkLover

Location: no need check in, nice room and clean. Clean towel provided as well.
Looks: cutie slim pre-MILF
Body: petite & slim, not fat. Have some tattoos on her arm.
Boobs: heavy firm E cup (enhanced) and big nips & areola ready to suck. Can do boob-slap your face, I'm boobs lover, Grope & Zhut zhut (can do both nips at the same time) anyhow until my heart content, didn't resist.
French: NA, she's on brace and not interested.
Painting: well trimmed, no smell and issue, moan responsively if you hit the spot.
FJ: very accommodating, from missionary to cowgirl. Best in CG as can see and feel her hips dancing in high tune. Leg turned jelly.
GFE: 9/10 very service oriented, we don't talk much, she can comm. in simple English
RTF: wanna try something new.

Thanks for the lust and satisfaction!
Old Today, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
basha2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: basha2345
Lady: Selena
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 8/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Enchanced (new)
CIM: Yes(1st shot)
DT: Yes
AR: never try
AJ: never try
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 10/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥

Her Service is top-notch from cleaning you in the toilet to the room and drying u up.. her deep throat was damn good that I have to CIM the first shot.. she is a massager back in thai, so it was a very good hard massage that keep me awake 🫰. Willing to try all positions I’m very sure you will enjoy it really to the max because the girlfriend feeling and the communication by her English was top.

(My 2cent.. pls bring ur own towel.. first she rejected me, but since she had a very bad experience with india Indians.. I told her I’m local Indian and pls be nice to her guys 💖
Old Today, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
candexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vivi SYT lover

Looks (8/10): Long hair with light make up and sharp features. Chio and bitchy have the wild and clubbing type nigh lady

Boobs (7/10): B+ Original, soft and natural with deep drain. I feel it's in proportion to her body. Soft feel and touch

Body (8/10): Smooth, tight and tanend skin type. Slim with minimal fats, some tattoo and nice soft ass to fondle.

Frenching (8/10): our tongues was glue to each other the frenching was passionate and like havent seen each other in ages, lots of saliva

Painting (9/10): clean shaven with no smell and tight wet easily pussy Allows my tongue to go deep and will hold my head to guide me where she wants. totally wet

BBBJ (8/10): with very powerful suction. Hot and sensual. She can follow my tempo and rhythm well. Slurpy and wild kind with deepthroat!

FJ (9/10): sibei horny, responsive, active and wild in bed. In missionary she love being turbo speed. Moan like no tomorrow till i cummed and the appearance was enjoying and able to change position when I need.

GFE (8/10): good gfe with her as we enjoyed chatting and cruddling in bed. She's ticklish so we had lots of fun and laughter.

Thanks bro SYTlover
Old Today, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 7
Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!

Book a mystery and got Rita ( flirtygirls)
https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=1003362

Looks 8.5/10 Photo doesn't justify her. She real wild and out to please me well

Body 8/10 short and little meaty, nice ass for doggy

Catbath 8.5/10 licked me from top to bottom

Bbbj 9/10 Slurpy wet with tongue licking my balls, groin and side shaft, yes she able to blow long.

Fj: 9/10 Energetic, able to accommodate with different position and moan soft and sweet, she is good in doggy. The curve bend she gave to poke her hard from the back

Overall review 8.5/10 she also gave me a solid massage. Won't go wrong if you are looking for service oriented and her attitude is great.. Will find her soon but need to arrange some free time.

Old Today, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Lust365 Mystery Bonk.

Okt bro super responsive and helpful!

Mystery bonk is always a roll of dice and I kinda feel that I wont the 3rd price instead of jackpot.. not a deal breaker but also not jumping with joy.

So I got Kerisa this time round.
https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=1003338

Having a little mixed feelings but overall it was a decent 6/7 out of 10 bonk I feel. First impression when I saw her was a petite GND feel. With smiles and a little demure feel. She asked me to shower and said that she already did. So I showered alone and it was nothing to shout about. Towel was decent.
After shower, she told me she not feeling very well and after a while she shared that she has wound/ulcer in her mouth. I guess that means no bbbj or french.
Honestly it was going a little downhill but what saved it was her willingness to serve attitude. She managed to get me a little hard and caps on for cbj.
After a few mins, she asked that I be on top. That means no cowgirl. I was accomodating to her we started with doggy and ended in missionary.

Nonetheless it was a good start. I showered alone again and rested while she did some basic and decent massage for a good 30 mins+. She played some thai songs in the background and it was quite a good experience..After that she say she stomachache and requested to go toilet. After 5-10 mins, she came back and asked if I wanted a 2nd shot. I told her its ok and she offered to do more massage. According to the timer she set, there was 10 more mins and I ask her to lie on bed to cuddle. After a few mins, i got a little hardon and she seems reluctant to give a 2nd shot when there was around 7 mins left. I dont blame her, but I had a semi hard on when I left. A slight feeling of unfinished business if you know what I mean. But I still had my one shot which was good.

Hence I feel that this is a decent mystery bonk, but given another chance, I might pick the girl directly next time. Overall I see that the girls they have is quite good, so bros who feel lucky can try mystery bonk next time.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old Today, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 3
roundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to all

Had a session with Nami from Silkstockings today..

looks - 9/10 same gal as pics advertised. 💯 Pretty

body - 9.5/10 sexy curvy body

bbbj - 9/10 has some shaft suctions and lickings to start of her slurpy suctions. Honest it was damn good

fj - 9/10 she knows how to move, not awkward. Full of action on bed, super horny gal.

Gfe- 10/10 one of my prettiest and best bonk
Old Today, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to behold

Nooky's 113

Tried her for AJ yesterday
True to vid on Tele
Bak 2-3, shaved pussy
She is either an anal slut, or she just acts very well
Pussy juice lubrication was more than enough to allow entry into her tight asshole
Pounding her in standing doggy in front of the mirror, wearing a tight little gstring was amazing
Didn't need condom change between holes
RTF: likely will, for that amazing ass
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1