The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
xboy199777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Been visiting L1608 for the last 2 months (recently yesterday) and decided to finally share FR on Ling Ling.

Past FR on her quite spot on, i always have wonderful experience with her and she keep her regular happy

Age: If i remember correctly is around 23 or 24. She look really young.

Looks: 9/10 giving off really cut ah lian SYT vibes! if you like those definitely give her a try.

Boob: To me seem like can be C but understand other review are B. Natural for sure! feel good when grabbing them FJ.

Body: 9/10 she does not have much fats or tummy. To me is like those dream SYT body you want. Ass is tight and she says she like doggy so a plus.

BBBJ: 10/10 She give BBBJ during shower and initiates it which is a huge plus! she always willing to please you. In bed BBBJ is also solid which good tongue action.

AR: 9/10 She also does AR with decent and good tongue action. She is really clean and will use wet wipe and use mouth wash after AR.

DFK: 9/10 Her DFK varies in intensity if she is in the right mood can do it immediately when we go in the room or can go slow also. Once have chemistry with her you guys wont regret.

FJ: 10/10 willing to do any position you want. Her moan when you hit her spot are damn good! she will talk dirty to you if really feeling it! she love doggy and can see she put in a lot of work and effort to please you.

GFE: 10/10 after you shoot she will not rush to end or chase you out of the room like others i have experience. You pay for 1 hour you going get the full hour. She will lay beside you in bed, talk to you and hug you.

Tried Ling Ling cause of the review i saw previously, so i decided to do the same for others. Definitely worth for bros to try at least one time as the experience and services is one of the best or on the better side vs most other WL. Whether you RTF depend on your preference, but for me is a 100% RTF.
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Bao Bao (16W04)

Think the FR below is generally accurate

My observations...

Appearance...lovely big eyes, nice fakelashes, sensuous sexy small black moles - one below her left eye, the other above her left side lip, long tongue, soft lips; pussy well trimmed labia lips and quite big clit & quite tight and wet, sexy biggish bum, fair quite smooth skin

Service....

Full works gl prc package, solid hard worker, both shower & bed, sensuous passionate, good eyecontact and use of hands...

Shower -

Soapy rabba front & back, hot rubbing of pussy on cock & ass, uses her soapy bum to rub my bod, very good use of her big natural tits to rub my cock, bbbj solid lick & suck...

Bed -

Again great rub & grind of pussy on my cock & rest of bod, very good rub of her big natural tits on my bod & cock, lick ears, neck, chest & rest of bod, very shiok when she goes into 69 position...

AR solid with hot water...solid bbbj & lick & suck balls, deep throat good,also lick & suck cock head saliva dripping & rubbing cockhead with her finger again very shiok!...

Open to foreplay but no deep fingering, likes her clit rubbed licked & sucked...

FJ open to any positions, doggie she likes pulling of her hands back which is erotic with mirror effect, cowgal riding good with her boobs bouncing up and down, pussy quite tight and wet no need ky but angle entry of her pussy abit high

Gfe...

High, passionate & sensuous Hunan gal...hugs, caress, kiss then soft lips kiss, then slowly open mouth kiss then french then DFK, nicee...slow steady build up of passion & sensuality, mesmerizing eyes, moans, hands and legs wrapped around...

Good conversationalist and a smart cookie, learns fast and wants to please customers...that is why she appears to be an AP in this house....not so easy to call as a walk in..

NB. Think Bao Bao no longer does short time service ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by addmeat View Post
WH04 Bao Bao

Looks: 7/10 From far looks a little like Taiwanese Lin Chi Ling. Close up looks decent as well except teeth a little imperfect. She was totally without make up when I met her. She says she’s 26 this year but feels more like late 20s to early 30s.
Body: 9/10 Very slim with no excess fats. All the meat in the right place. Very fair skinned. Can pull off the Taiwanese/Japanese look. Height is decent standing at around 165-168cm I suppose.
Boobs: 10/10 The highlight of the session was her big natural boobs. It’s been a while since I visit a PRC. Kinda forget about their fair skin and huge boobs. Her boobs are big C cup to almost D I think. They aren’t firm as it’s natural for big boobs to kinda sag a little but it isn’t overly saggy as well. Her light brown nipples completed the perfect set of boobs and fits her frame perfectly.
BBBJ: 9/10 I She looks at you and moans while doing it. What more can you ask for.
DFK: Didn’t try
Overall: 9/10
Damage: $100/1 30mins

I was bored one afternoon and decided to go down GL and have a walk in the WH houses to explore for some new PRC blood. Bao Bao caught my eye immediately when I went into this house. Everything from attitude to service was great. She’s also very accommodating to different positions and doesn’t complain. No attitude whatsoever. Will definitely RTF soon unless I see someone else that catches my eye there.
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

LeLe(16W04)

Face...quite chio, feminine, sultry, very fair, youngish milf looker, late 20s-early 30s??, Jiangsu gal...fair clean smooth ovalish face with quite big pinkish cheeks, shapely nose, lovely big black doe eyes, sensuous soft lips and tongue, longish girlie straight dark brown hair...smells nice

Body...160+cm tall, slimmish proportionate albeit slightly meaty in a curvy voluptuous sexy way...skin is very fair, tight and fabulously creamy smooth, great to feel and lick!...has quite a large tattoo on the upper right side of her back/shoulder...ass is quite big, firm, sexy and bouncy...pussy is trimmed, normal size labia and clit, quite tight and very wet and squishy, lol

Boobs...natural big C cup, creamy smooth & soft, slight droop but still looks good, quite large areola light skin colour with small nipples...great to suck, squeeze, fondle, boobs bod massage, boobs fuck and just watch them jiggling about during fj, lol

Service....

Does just about full gl prc package except no bbbj in shower and only allows light fingering of her pussy...

Shower...

Soapy shower quite hot & spicy, soapy rabba front and back, good grinding and nice use of her fab natural big tits, also does a shiok soapy rub of my cock, balls and ass with her hands, soft wet lips kissing, great eyecontact and soft moans

Bed...

Her foreplay is very good, hard worker and sensual with nice use of her lips, hands, boobs and legs....boobs fuck and rub is really nice...BBBJ suction is quite good with nice deep throat...AR wet, slurpy, lick and pokes all the way in deep, nice...69 also nice plus good use of mirrors

She really enjoys sexual foreplay except only light fingering, nice sexy sensuous soft moans, great eyecontact and hands and legs all over...PLUS....she gets very wet very easily, dripping leaking wet, no bad smell and tastes alright, lol...

I had a fantastic fabulous time with her natural big creamy smooth boobs...licked and felt her very fair smooth bod all over...then licked and sucked her pussy/clit, at times massaging her boobs, other times massaging one boob while light fingering and licking her clit...probably brought her to an orgasm or thereabouts, her cunt juice gushing out wet wet wet, hands all over me, moaning and jerking, fabulous fantastic feel and sight!

FJ...open to any positions, has stamina and can take a pounding but must take it slow at first...best enjoyed misch, doggie and cowgal...with good use of mirrors and her natural big boobs and bouncy ass, nice moaning, good eyecontact, hands and legs use very good as well

Massage....not bad, quite soothing and once again good use of her natural big boobs

Gfe...

Very high, natural, sensuous, passionate, wet, hot & steamy as the session progressed...i sense LeLe is the YMMV type when it comes to frenching, as with me, I went in without any expectations, took it nice, slow and gentle, no forcing, soft wet kissing first, then more intense lips mouth kisses, then eventually when I started to get her high and dripping wet, bingo her mouth opened and our tongues slowly melted, became full on intense passionate sensuous dfk with hands all over each other, eyes rolling, during raunchy FJ, damn shiok!...

LeLe is quite a good conversationalist as well, great to hug and cuddle, she stroking my balls and cock, and once fully intimate with passionate sensuous soft slow french and dfk, nicee!...

Overall i think LeLe makes for a great submissive obedient feminine womanly steamy hot lover with fabulous creamy smooth big natural boobs and a dripping wet pussy...treat her gently and nicely, sure to enjoy...no wonder she appears to be an AP in this house...not so easy to get walking in...

NB. Think LeLe no longer does short time service ??

Oh yeah, many thanks to bro semj for the recommendation!

If above FR is TLDR, think the below brief FR on LeLe is generally accurate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhz View Post
Finally got to engage LeLe yst evening on the 3rd visit. Nice boobs, slim figure and quite chatty.

First time encounter squriting lady in GL. Haha maybe i noob , its was a nice experience. Like the post deed cuddling and small talk. Overall 8/10 experience.

Rtf: Yes
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Licastor is Cool - loads of Potential

Visited L16 54a Selina. Always wanted to visit this house and took the chance when I’m free.

Tbh, all the girls here are rly quite the looker but I chose Selina bc she had this black dress with pearls that gave her a classy look. Quite tall with heels, almost looks like those 1970s movie classy HK lady with her hair pinned up.

Looks: 7/10 had to discount because her teeth if not she rly look mid 20s le

Body: 7/10 slim with some fats, can see a little at her belly area

Boobs: 8/10 A/B natural without sagging. She still looks great when her clothes are off, esp with her eraser nips that she uses to caress your body

DFK: 10/10 just the perfect amount for me. A little at the start but more throughout the session, esp during FJ

Painting: 9/10 Painted my whole body at the start, the part at the ears and neck were such a turn out. Painted from head to toe, even your thigh area.

AR: 9/10 painting you while massaging and teasing your balls, can’t get much better than that. I was surprised when at the end she moved in between my legs and sucked/licked my balls at the end of the AR

FJ: 10/10 almost lost it when she rode me, when she’s on top moaning and sticking out her tongue to kiss. No complaints when we switch positions, first missionary, doggie, standing doggie, then back to missionary. She doesn’t like when you kiss her neck, but she’ll kiss and lick your neck and ear. She will say a lot of naughty things and rly turn up the heat, telling me she’s feeling naughty, wants you to pound her harder

GFE: hard to rate cause I’m in a rush, but this was one of the more comfortable experiences I’ve had

RTF: yes but might wanna try others. Saw a few cute ones with large boobs that I’d wanna come back for
Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Licastor is Cool - loads of Potential

Does anyone know who is the lady in the light beige/pink dress revealing her C cups? She looks rly cute and pretty, sharp nose. Looks early 20s like school girl de
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1