The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
chobits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychobits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by e250skh View Post
Bro chobits
Nice super long Fr!👍
Thanks ah bro. I thought I contribute honest FR to the forum but somehow ppl zap me for that FR. Sigh strange world we live in.
Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobits View Post
Thanks ah bro. I thought I contribute honest FR to the forum but somehow ppl zap me for that FR. Sigh strange world we live in.
Just upped you, thanks for the FR.
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 4
Tigris4383 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTigris4383 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTigris4383 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTigris4383 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTigris4383 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hear that Lisa went back already, any bro can confirm this info?
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigris4383 View Post
Hear that Lisa went back already, any bro can confirm this info?
Yes, Lisa had some problem and had to go back.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
Yes, Lisa had some problem and had to go back.
Good and safer for her in my opinion. Got too much attention recently and putting her health and wellbeing at risk.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5107 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

My No.2 Beer Auntie C**** at TB said last week she want to return back across CW. Said Business very bad in the area, not enough $…. But I thought booming leh..

On a lookout for my No.3… the one name mentioned in this thread standing at 1.68m is a good candidate, but she charged me ~4B+2R, haiz
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobits View Post
I thought I contribute honest FR to the forum but somehow ppl zap me for that FR.
Yesterday you said she only wants 4 customers per day. Today go back already. Hopefully just a coincidence. Your FR is too honest. She is a young newbie who trusted you too much and doesn't know the consequences of telling you 4 customers per day.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 8
jttl3080 is a glorious beacon of lightjttl3080 is a glorious beacon of lightjttl3080 is a glorious beacon of lightjttl3080 is a glorious beacon of lightjttl3080 is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Kitty at Sunshine Spa BMC, here is my FR ($88 Spa)

Place: Attached shower in room, very clean room
Looks: 7/10, need to discount 30% from pics as her face is not as smooth as her meitu pics
Massage: 8/10, very decent massage with strength, she had few years of experience doing massage so bros should not have any issues with her skills
Sensual: Got 3 options, 1B, 1B3R, 2B. Pick your potion. One good thing is their hot oil is quite good, very nice when she pour to do teasing, not like some spas “hot oil” but actually not hot one
Attitude: Very friendly and chatty, accommodating to your requests

Only downside I would say is that it is a $88 spa, if go for $55 option really like shit don’t even have basic oil. They really try their best to upsell the $88 package, I was surprised to hear many customers are supporting the $88 option. So even though the girl service is good, I feel like it is another spa whereby you have to pay high entrance fee for good service. RTM maybe, if I am feeling rich

Last edited by jttl3080; Today at 02:03 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
chobits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychobits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Yesterday you said she only wants 4 customers per day. Today go back already. Hopefully just a coincidence. Your FR is too honest. She is a young newbie who trusted you too much and doesn't know the consequences of telling you 4 customers per day.
Don’t speculate lah. Explaining it better than all the bros talking abt she kenna whack until loose pussy and need to use her asshole . Just trying to be fair to a legit hardworking ML who never harmed anyone here .
Old Today, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sanjaysim is Cool - loads of Potential

M*li y*y* fb now account lock alr cant see post liao hahaha. Seems like the bmc j*essie going back soon and got new girl come in with heavy duty milk bags. Shall try j*ssie soon hhahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1