The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Helping Da Bao to inform the Bros here that she's back to work. Don't miss the boobilicious girl.
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/da-bao-massage/
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WerewolfKill View Post
Yeah. Agreed. Visited her during BMC MYS times. Pre-Covid. Able to do BBBJ and CIM at a $$ defintely. But when Covid hit, MYS close and she went to MLs. Standard all drop. She will still give kiss and all, but feel very standard. Stopped visiting and go to Rayna and Tutu afterwards. Sadly, now Rayna RTC and Tutu is too busy going overseas. 🥲
Wasted last time during mys chose Vicky over her. So no chance to try her. Now she 吊起来卖. Sianz. Moving on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1