The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdfd2r View Post
Well, no choice. As the title of the thread suggests, got feelings means got feelings.

I spend money to patronise her every 2-3 days, she also reciprocate with caring responses and text massages. Fair deal.

Just must know when to let go as this relationship has no future.
No meeting outside after close shop?
Old Today, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hdfd2r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
No meeting outside after close shop?
She wasn’t keen.

I’m married so also have limitations on timing and activity, so as not to be spotted outside
Old Today, 03:54 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We have been texting each other everyday and visiting her every 2-3 days to support her

Just enjoy the process while it lasts. And know when to let go.

Otherwise, financially it is a bottomless pit.
its really bottomless pit
I spend 2 days a week supporting this Cat1 shop ML. sometime 78+100, sometime 78+50
Average already $1500 per month. Then 2 off day per month go out have meals and shop around. 2 to 3 night time per week after work go out eat supper, having lunch/dinner in between work... about $2K per month.

since mid Apr till now... 6 mths

say knowing about when to let go... soon to have a long break from this complicated relation... till next year to re-start.
Old Today, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:

I’m married so also have limitations on timing and activity, so as not to be spotted outside
same same, married.
but this time, I took a high risk especially going out on her off day to busy shopping area
Old Today, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
its really bottomless pit
I spend 2 days a week supporting this Cat1 shop ML. sometime 78+100, sometime 78+50
Average already $1500 per month. Then 2 off day per month go out have meals and shop around. 2 to 3 night time per week after work go out eat supper, having lunch/dinner in between work... about $2K per month.

since mid Apr till now... 6 mths

say knowing about when to let go... soon to have a long break from this complicated relation... till next year to re-start.
Sometimes just need to manage ownself emotions. I was clear to myself what I want out of this from the start

Admittedly, sometimes she tells me about other clients doing this and that with her, I do feel some jealously, I just need to manage myself

I’m prepared for the day if she picks up a richer guy and turn cold. Hence enjoy while it last
Old Today, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
same same, married.
but this time, I took a high risk especially going out on her off day to busy shopping area
It’s great to have this experience and turn out well, as in high risk, but no major repercussions

I would have yearned to date her out too, but sometimes must balance risk and desire
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1