The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lozalttp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Petain rd.
Yes it is still there, all natural lol.
Got contact bro? Not easy to find ML who allow painting/facesitting. So far only encountered one: Xiao Mi. Then again I'm kinda new to the ML scene.
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-xiaomi/
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencloud888 View Post
Of cos not related lol she already decided to rtc take a short break b4 all these 'jokes' come about. 😁
Dude, so other than Love and Dan Dan, which other ML under your agency ah? Might as well just list them all out at one go la, else have to hard sell plus defend one by one, so tedious!
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 3
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozalttp View Post
Got contact bro? Not easy to find ML who allow painting/facesitting. So far only encountered one: Xiao Mi. Then again I'm kinda new to the ML scene.
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-xiaomi/
Nina. She practice sm, face sitting not an issue to her
Old Today, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
AACX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAACX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just want to share a gem i found recently at beauty world area.

Pretty and very green in sg. super willing to please. unlock what you want from her and she will give in time. The HJ out of this world, feels like super good BJ. i was very high for good 30 mins edging before release without complaints and do with a smile.

I think HJ auto roam, finger ok. bj depends on chemistry i think but available.

i paid 60 + for entrance, for extra she never quote. give on free will. i think cuz green la. accept anything. you give what you felt u get la haha.

wechat id:shouji132194548675
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1