The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:22 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post
Heading to Seoul early Sept.

Anyone wanna go degen together?
Last minute Seoul stop over for the next 2 nights, any one want to go out pm me
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonks View Post
Had a very unpleasant encounter at Sillim kissbang on Tuesday (3rd Sep). Scrolled through the past posts, seems like it is the same lady mentioned in the quoted post. Her name is Haena, tall with a little tummy.

I kena her period too, and she didn't inform me until I finished the deed in the end, the blood is everywhere. Although it is covered, but I am concerned about it and having PEP medicine now as post-caution.

Different from the post below, she offered BJ option, initially wanted to take BJ package only, however my little bro won, end up regretting

Some same encounters as the post below as she didn't allow french too, only take off her clothes after opt for FJ, but with her nipple covers on. Bottom full of bushes.

From start to the end she kept saying "Thank you XX (my name)", which may sound trying to give some GFE, but after I realised her period I just felt disgusting. Questioned her and she kept saying it is fine, after cleaning, wore her clothes, said sorry to me and she left the room.

Also initially when I arrived the lady staff at the counter said I can start immediately, but end up has waited for 20+ minutes longer, not sure Haena is the one who should serve me initially because she just starts her work of that day, but really a miss this time. Soon after I come back from Korea I even tested positive for Covid, so just even more sianz.

Before this went to Donuts as well, opted for 70 minutes package, had Taeyeon who served me, but have waited 1 hour before that, probably crowded, and the club action not much as I thought. But she is hardworking, and gave me one of the best and thorough AR on the waterbed I felt. However not sure if I remember wrongly or not, I felt like my time was shortened by around 10 minutes.
Hi. I was there on 3rd sep tues. Around 5pm. Was informed only 4 girls working. What time did u start your session with the girl? Is she tall with short hair ?i also wait like 20 to 25 mins.
Thanks.
Old Today, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

I started around 4.45pm, and she is tall but long hair, so u probably met another girl. How was your experience? I hope is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi817 View Post
Hi. I was there on 3rd sep tues. Around 5pm. Was informed only 4 girls working. What time did u start your session with the girl? Is she tall with short hair ?i also wait like 20 to 25 mins.
Thanks.
Old Today, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FreeGuy27 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring View Post
FR report on Daejeon scene.

Didn’t know how to find any Anma action but after much googling and csi found two useful websites in vipgunma and something gunma which I forgot. I think these websites use gunma instead of Anma to void crackdowns.

Need to be able to read some basic Korean to use these websites but used it to locate an anma called blackpink near Yuseong station. Went there at around 10.30pm and had to pay 220k instead of the stated 1s rate of 140k because he said there was foreigner tax and I had to go for a longer service session. Stupid lame reason. But didn’t have any other options and this looked to be at least clean compared to other Anmas I’ve seen.

Was assigned a mid 30’s lady that had an ok face but 4/10 body. Service was good with the waterbed nuru routine but was quite difficult to shoot with an ageing body with a weirdly young looking face, but tried my best and shot anyway. Left feeling mixed, but a job is a job.

TLDR: only one experience so can’t really conclude but Daejeon is far from dead. Many Anmas around but quality doesn’t seem promising. Tread carefully bros.
Hi can pm?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1