The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old 06-08-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Bro, you don’t intend to try Hana?
Will look to RTF July or any new JAV arrivals instead. Maybe you can try. If you wish to go down the rabbit hole. $600 pretty reasonable for a young and pretty Jap.

The Japanese girls are different level in terms of looks and service.
Old 06-08-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Just fulfilling my bucket list bro… can fuck 3 viets for that amount hahah.
Not sure if Japanese is my MCOT as their photos have that v shaped face filter which I dont really like, maybe IRL prettier.
I am keen to try korean also but not sure if the korean girl working in msia listing is legit hahaha
Looks like your wish for a Korean has been answered! $1100 a pop though, damn steep
Old 06-08-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetra View Post
Looks nice but $800 a pop is bit too rich for me ��
Definitely ex but worth it though hahaha I saw bro ragingbison’s review in her thread so I decided to give her a shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Looks like your wish for a Korean has been answered! $1100 a pop though, damn steep
Yes i saw the posting too, not really my MCOT and my wallet trembles looking at the pricing hahah wouldnt mind trying July since she looks more like my MCOT
Btw thanks for the up bro!
Old 06-08-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Will look to RTF July or any new JAV arrivals instead. Maybe you can try. If you wish to go down the rabbit hole. $600 pretty reasonable for a young and pretty Jap.

The Japanese girls are different level in terms of looks and service.
I lost a lot of money in stock market since last Thursday. Gonna cut down on my vice related budget. Haha 😜
Old 06-08-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I lost a lot of money in stock market since last Thursday. Gonna cut down on my vice related budget. Haha 😜
Will soon rebound. Usual herd behavior and someone likely made hundreds of millions selling short.
Old 06-08-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 1
Nightzzz is a glorious beacon of lightNightzzz is a glorious beacon of lightNightzzz is a glorious beacon of lightNightzzz is a glorious beacon of lightNightzzz is a glorious beacon of lightNightzzz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Same… got fked real hard
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightzzz View Post
Same… got fked real hard
Yes, I gonna take a break from FL sessions for a period of time. Overexerted myself(I had like 14 to 15 sessions over the past 30 days) and kept getting distracted coz think of stock market. Feel myself darn over fed. I no longer have the same excitement.

Last edited by Wee0502; Yesterday at 09:35 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 5
RagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRagingBison is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Definitely ex but worth it though hahaha I saw bro ragingbison’s review in her thread so I decided to give her a shot
Thanks for trusting my taste bro!

Will agree with what you said in your FR, her service level is probably just average but her looks more than make up for it. She is also cute and can converse well.

At the end of my session with her, she browsed through some of the forum reviews on her and asked me what it meant when a bro said she does not help the guy to shower. When I explained to her that it is what some guys prefer, she just laughed and said she will not do that.

Now that she is back, I am quite tempted to have another go with her but VP is keeping me too busy.
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 3
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anny from Club Friday

Great bonk with Anny. 23 yo Laos girl, innocent looking. Slim, tall, long legs, no fat feels. Chatty friendly. She seemed into painting n fingering, enjoyed everything on the menu including DFK.

Look 9/10
Body 9/10
Boobs 7/10 soft Bs
GFE 9/10
DFK 8/10
BJ 8/10 not as experience as other girl, but A+ for efforts
Fuck 10/10 trimmed clean tight and responsive pussy, she will make you feel like you fuck a virgin. Not so into it before but after hear her moans and facial expression like first time having cock, it might be a new fetish for me.

Don't expect a PSE liao, you will get a max GFE type of fuck. She good at making you feel that way. Tempted to RTF but might try Bambam first. YMMV
Old Yesterday, 12:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3523 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, I gonna take a break from FL sessions for a period of time. Overexerted myself(I had like 14 to 15 sessions over the past 30 days) and kept getting distracted coz think of stock market. Feel myself darn over fed. I no longer have the same excitement.
U cheong so much in a short space of time will very fast get sian one..

Better to take a break and find smth else meaningful as distraction..

Do that and your dopamine reactors will go back to optimal state lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elliotwave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here booked with yx before on the malaysia girls?
Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
Teabagger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeabagger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeabagger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: Yx and Friends

Rin is a cute and tall GND with very sweet face. She needs to be guided. I think she lacks experience but a good Bonk. Nice stereo. Good BBBJ method and she tries her best to ride. Good in doggy position too.
Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elliotwave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teabagger View Post
Stable: Yx and Friends

Rin is a cute and tall GND with very sweet face. She needs to be guided. I think she lacks experience but a good Bonk. Nice stereo. Good BBBJ method and she tries her best to ride. Good in doggy position too.
hi bro, can pm you?
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
HHHKeras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rosamund review:
She is such a stunning beauty. Ranked her the same goddess level as Yuki. Although both having totally different types of beauty. She also a very soft spoken girl like Yuki. She looks very similar to one of the sport influencer from S.Korea in certain angle, she agreed after saw the picture and keep saying the influencer is alot prettier than her, which I feel she just being sht and humble.
https://youtube.com/@phhworld

As all shared, she won't join for bath. Everything of her is perfect. Hopefully able RTF later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1