The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
javier10 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjavier10 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jam, terminal21
Fair skinned with big C, boobs lovers guy like me relaly appreciate her beauty. Figure wise tall girl and she look 99% like photos. Service is above my expectations, bbbj sensually and not a time watcher. Fj like banging new wife both super high. Gfe 10/10 no need Gt, good at English. French is allowed that's plus point. Will rtf before she goes back next week.
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 5
maclean is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaclean is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaclean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=1004814

Earn - siam dynasty

Okt: trust worthy and always fast transaction

Looks: 9/10 she’s pretty. Simple looks without make up but still pretty.

Body: 9/10 petite, bake as level is for sure almost 0

Bbbj: 9/10 did well. Although didn’t do much as I was too horny wanted to go straight piak piak alr

Fj: 9/10 tight and ok to work and serve me. When it’s doggy time I returned her the good service she provided me. Got super hot pounding her holding her small waist. Left a contented man.

GFE: 9/10 got addicted to her smell and cuddles

Need to rtf this girl before she leaves
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 7
cchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to beholdcchu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BristleStoop View Post

Ploy from galaxyxscorts

Perfect location for ppl that stay in east

Lady was in her mid 20+, body was good and very tonned body wit no excess fats too

Service was good, attitude wise was very soft and really care all details to how to make me feel good

Her catbath was good, from neck to my balls area

Bbbj was even better, can pop her head up and down till I signal her to stop

We fucked hard, she moan very loud, she grab me arms and pull me to her for deep frenching

It was totally like fucking a fling

Next trip would definitely op for 2 hrs
Had a wonderful session last night ,totally squeeze my 2 shots within 1 hr,best part is her bbbj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1