The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:33 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42567 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaalus63 View Post
Just tried Bao Zi, here’s an FR. Been awhile since I’ve visited an ML.

Looks: 7.5/10 young SYT look
Massage: 5/10 Not really great considering she said she has experience in massage, but nevertheless I mean we don’t exactly go there for a massage so can’t complain
Boobs: 10/10 this was the highlight, really massive soft natural tits can’t complain much
HJ: 7/10 normal not too shabby, quite vanilla
GFE: I would say so so, not much GFE.
Playability: 5/10, just semi-nude nothing else, can’t really do much
Overall: I would say not too bad, if you are looking for nice natural boobs then yes, but if you’re looking for high playability then would suggest then might disappoint you. But nevertheless still good service, easy to talk to. Would rtm for the boobs ��

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/bao-zi-massage/
Great tase bro. Bao Zi boobs are the best apparently in SLG.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 07:34 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Any one has any good recs for good kissers? Just having a yearn for these instead. TIA
Lin Lin lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Lin Lin lor.
Really? Didn’t know that. Didn’t see any one review on that. Haha
Thanks though! Will check her out
Old Today, 07:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-lin-lin/
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-jia-hui/

Any FR on the playability (e.g. allow zhut, roaming signal, off menu services) of these 2 dua neh returnees? Didn’t try them in the previous stint.
I thought I had replied you. How come my post was deleted?

Teach people how to unlock also cannot ah?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 07:41 PM
Samster

Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold

How to unlock? Just PAP right? Haha or for these 2 got special method
Old Today, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Went strawberry after reading your list.
Pretty for sure. Will rtm before she rtc.
Thanks for sharing
Between Strawberry, Tomato and Pipi, which one is best value or more chio? Anyone can chip in? My shortlist haha. TIA

And now add Lin Lin cos of laojiao bro rec haha
Old Today, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Great tase bro. Bao Zi boobs are the best apparently in SLG.
Haven't tried Bao Zi but I can vouch for Ruan Ruan, best milkers on SLG
Old Today, 08:22 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
How to unlock? Just PAP right? Haha or for these 2 got special method
PM me lah. I let you know.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:24 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Haven't tried Bao Zi but I can vouch for Ruan Ruan, best milkers on SLG
Bao Zi boobs are better, also more fresh. Ruan Ruan a bit worn off liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Hi, any Fr for this lady ? Thanks.
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ni-ni-massage/
Old Today, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a glorious beacon of lightMoshimosh is a glorious beacon of lightMoshimosh is a glorious beacon of lightMoshimosh is a glorious beacon of lightMoshimosh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Went strawberry after reading your list.
Pretty for sure. Will rtm before she rtc.
Thanks for sharing
Yup was desperate to book a session with her when anyi posted a pic of strawberry pretty legs back in march and say 草莓的美腿。

U can try an tong too she is lovely with pink nipples since we have similar taste in looks, you will definitely like her looks.

Old Today, 08:46 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Yup was desperate to book a session with her when anyi posted a pic of her pretty legs back in march and say 草莓的美腿。

U can try an tong too she is lovely with pink nipples since we have similar taste in looks, you will definitely like her looks.

If I dream of 杨贵妃, I will visit Bao Zi. If I dream of 赵飞燕, I will visit An Tong.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
szobo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone managed to book Lin Lin after she came back? Texted her today but no reply. I'm pretty sure I have decent records and I visited her multiple times in her previous stints.

Last edited by szobo123; Today at 09:14 PM.
Old Today, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
Between Strawberry, Tomato and Pipi, which one is best value or more chio? Anyone can chip in? My shortlist haha. TIA

And now add Lin Lin cos of laojiao bro rec haha
u want kisser go tomato, u want chio probably pipi, never visited strawberry b4 so cant comment.
Old Today, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:
If I dream of 杨贵妃, I will visit Bao Zi. If I dream of 赵飞燕, I will visit An Tong.
who's leg is this btw?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1