The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
Effiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

G6 and G16 is loose, can’t cum doing capped FJ with them, had to do something else..
Old Yesterday, 08:19 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11440 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Sorry.. maybe i made her loose.. >_<.. that time f G16 felt a bit loose.. then shift to G6 was tight.. just today tried G7 ans G6.. do G7 first then G6.. seems like G7 tighter.. since G16 left, dunno y after f her a few times, started to feel loose..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
G6 and G16 is loose, can’t cum doing capped FJ with them, had to do something else..
Seems like all loose can make “ U turn” inside , tried standing doggy or scissors with both thigh closed oso cannot cum unless their pussy can kiap u or else I’ll normally end up pcc is faster to cum. 25min really need to be fast..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
michglim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR 2038 G5

Looks: 7/10, presentable young think she 21. She looks like g20 clone lol same specs and face.
GFE: 2/10 attitude problem, roll eye, look sian
Boobs: think is c
FJ: 3-4/10. She just lie there sleeping black face look sian. Moan a bit. Then finish lol.

Rtf: nah, I must be nuts to rtf.

This house used to have 1-2 gd ones. G20 better.

The okt got one super old man 70yo looking like got memory loss issue or some cognitive impairment. If u deal with him many times before u know haha.
Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michglim View Post
FR 2038 G5

Looks: 7/10, presentable young think she 21. She looks like g20 clone lol same specs and face.
FJ: 3-4/10. She just lie there sleeping black face look sian. Moan a bit. Then finish lol.

The okt got one super old man 70yo looking like got memory loss issue or some cognitive impairment. If u deal with him many times before u know haha.
G5 go back already. You mean G7?
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Hot afternoon... As usual, about 5 bros waiting outside.. so I thought sianzz, have to wait again, open door ... surprise surprise ... g32 sitting alone in the tank... what happened? The 5 bros waiting for who??? G20?? Anyway... g11 and 12 still out of action.
Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
G5 go back already. You mean G7?
Ya went back liao since early Aug...living in a tai tai's life with her new hubby now. Also doesn't sounds like G7 also (nvr heard ofnher rolling eyes and bad frs)...must be got the nos. Tag wrong.

Walao.
Old Yesterday, 02:26 PM
Samster

walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Hot afternoon... As usual, about 5 bros waiting outside.. so I thought sianzz, have to wait again, open door ... surprise surprise ... g32 sitting alone in the tank... what happened? The 5 bros waiting for who??? G20?? Anyway... g11 and 12 still out of action.

G32's karma has arrived. Kena winter palace liao.

Walao
Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Sorry.. maybe i made her loose.. >_<.. that time f G16 felt a bit loose.. then shift to G6 was tight.. just today tried G7 ans G6.. do G7 first then G6.. seems like G7 tighter.. since G16 left, dunno y after f her a few times, started to feel loose..

Maybe ur kkj shrinking?

Walao
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Probably waiting for G18 also if she has resumed work.
I hope she has recovered from her black face syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
G16 knows she is loose..... tats why when customer tell her one is big cave she will offer her backdoor. Tats how my AJ sessions with her began..... lol
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 20
havana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond reputehavana has a reputation beyond repute

G16 most loose in this house.... I admit I am small too
Other gal I tried is loose G11, G18, G27
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 6
Mewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by michglim View Post
FR 2038 G5

Woa, service so bad?? She no more suck toe liao? Thought she was hardworking and spontaneous.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11440 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
Woa, service so bad?? She no more suck toe liao? Thought she was hardworking and spontaneous.
He remembered wrong number is not g5 , that was G7 ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
michglim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
He remembered wrong number is not g5 , that was G7 ..
Yes sorry g7. Basicslly the one that looks like clone of g20 but damn lousy lol...best u avoid....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1