The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Vince6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Amm from RoyalXscorts

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=1000021

Okt: Responsive and straight forward

Looks: 9/10 Almost same as picture. Very sexy and beautiful.

French: 8/10 light and during the act.

Boobs: 9/10 awesome C cups. Enhanced but perfectly done

BBBJ: 8.5/10 slow and good vacuum suction.

Fj: 8.5/10 Tight and wet, willing to accommodate different positions. Perfect face expression during wot and doggy.

RTF: Yes

Overall nice session at a good clean place.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
justpeaceleague deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustpeaceleague deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for Numwan from Lust for her good service

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthr...ghlight=numwan

Looks: 9.5 one of the best good looking in this batch from bro Lust for me
Body: 9 smooth skin. Petite
Bbbj: 9 she's very Ons no need talk so much just suck on right away
Fj: 10 she is not a dead meat on bed. Worked hard
She deserves this score. Getting wet not an issue as well. No need for KY
GFE: 9 easy to get along with
Happy go lucky
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for KAKAO
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Kakao
Looks : 10/10 almost exactly the same as photo
Body : 10/10 slim and fit, can see the abs line as mentioned by other bros
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 action from shower to bed. BBBJ with intense eye contact with strong suction.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10. Intense fuck session! Started in cowgirl, mix bouncing and grinding. Can feel her walls tighten as she pounds up and down. Told her to rest and i will takeover but she refused! Continued cg and switched to reverse cowgirl, managed to get her pussy even wetter from the intense pounding. Told her to lie and i took over in mish. Thrust her real deep in mish while initiating DFK. Ended the sess in doggy, great view.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : 10/10. Very friendly and very good command of english. Initiated kissing the moment we are in the room.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : tbh damn solid, def rtf material
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
KopiOKopiC is Cool - loads of Potential

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: KopiO
Lady: Finoa
Shave : Yes
French: Yes, passion
English: Yes Alittle
Looks: 8/10
Body : 9/10 slim natural b boob
Boobs: Natural
CIM: didn't waste
DT: Yes
AR: Didn't ask
AJ: didn't ask
FJ: 9/10
Overall : 8/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Gal is new, first time to SG, she is young 24, close to pic, svc and gfe gaogao, will rtf
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Iseeupic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mazda from Lust
https://sammyboyforum.online/showthr...ighlight=mazda

How I describe her..
-gorgeous
-sex goddess
-horny

Notes.
Mazda is super horny, matches my sex drive. We seriously can do fuck fest while night. From kissing to bbj, 69 and fj. Damn solid. Only down side shower quite sop to me but overall I am super sextified

*this photo posted best resembles her in real life to me
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!

Alice from galaxy
https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.ph...772&highlight=

Recommanded by some senior bros that Alice service is top notch so took her this afternoon

Looks 8/10 milfy type but body very good

French 9/10 very aggressive and deep kiss, I believe those that loves kissing definitely like her

Bbbj 9/10 suck like vacuum and can cim too

Fj 9/10 very willing to serve and very accommodating to all requests, not a time watcher and very hyper type, can hardcore and playful
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
timerider213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hermes- https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.ph...358&highlight=
From galaxy

Saw her back and book her this morning for a quicky

Hermes was very young 22 I think, very cute and quite wild side

Gfe is high becos her can speak good English and very playful when on bed

I love the way she hug me when I was fucking her same like koala bear and she will suck my ear and moan too

She allow me to shot on her face and mouth when I was cumming hard

Definitely a good bonk for me
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vanillapie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Numwan
Stable: Lust365
Okt: Solid transaction

Looks: chio babe , seductive look
Body: fun sized, slim and got that tone body
Boobs: C cups , nice to squeeze and suck
Pussy: Wet and easily aroused
Bbbj: Ok to go deep, good skills
Fj: Puts in effort . Seeing her face while I thrust her very wet pussy. Doggie her also she has a nice ass. V difficult to control.
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

FR for Piya of FoxyThai

Looks: 7. MILF looks.
Body: 7. C cup. Thicc not fat
Pussy: Shaven. No fingering. But ok to lick
French: 8. Yes.
BBBJ: 9. Nice BJ
FJ: 7.5 Can ride well. Good stamina

Easy to talk with. She can speak english well.
RTF: Nope. Cutting down on bonk.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

FR for Kakao (OneSiam)

This girl probably doesn't need anymore FRs given how hard it is to secure a slot for her, but thought I'd pen one down anyway to remember her.

Appearance: With all the 10/10 reviews, was expecting a stunner to greet me at the door. But I got my expectations too high. She wasn't 10/10 pretty to me when she greeted me at the door, with her hair tied up in her hair clips. But her looks slowly grew on me to the point that I thought she was extremely gorgeous by the end of the session. Her eyes were huge and doe-like just like the pics, and once she let her hair down she's exactly like the pics.

Service: BBBJ started in the shower and she showed no inclination to stop, unlike some girls who probably do it as part of their SOP and give a cursory BBBJ. Sex was great and she said she loved being pounded hard. "I want to enjoy too, you know," she said. Pussy was damn tight, to the point she had to pause for a while once I was fully inserted, before beginning action. Booked her for 2 shots, and she was very obliging in helping me get my 2nd shot out even though we were running out of time. Pro-tip: she said doggy is her fav position. Which was great cuz she had a really nice meaty yet toned butt

GFE: This is where she shines most. Her English is probably the best out of all the Thai/Viet FLs I've met in SBF so far. The chatting after the first shot was what made us lose track of time and hence had to rush the 2nd shot.

RTF: hopefully, if I can get another slot
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Kakao
OKT : OneSiam
Looks: 9/10, very pretty SYT, fair for Thai standard.
Body: 9/10, slim and petite. I like.
BBBJ: 10/10, too bad I am not a fan of it, but her BBBJ is good.
FJ: 10/10, despite of a very long day, she was highly responsive to my actions, very ego boosting to see the entire pussy turn wet.
GFE: 10/10, speaks very good English, she is a university graduate in Thailand. Keep praising me handsome to boost my ego, said she likes my small eyes the most(I was like what?), anyway really nice chatting with her. She charges cheaper than Vietnamese or Chinese girls I engage, but yet her service and GFE really tip top. Normally I don’t give tips, but this is the first time I give tips coz she really put in a lot of efforts to make her customer happy.
RTF: Yes, if I am able to secure a slot. Wait for my body to recover.
Old Today, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
BARBIE > Merci

She 1.7m tall, a model in Bangkok, really look like the pic. Except the made soft boobs and nose, She has natural pretty face, Chinese fair smooth no tattoo skin, beauty like those in Thai adverts, sign boards. Service wise very cooperative, a gentle lover, non stop french, like hugging, good gem to RTF.

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?p=23686015

Old Today, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Layla from SYT Lover

Was late after work ended ytd. Saw that Layla was on promo, 21 years old. Fast hand fast leg mai tui liao!

Face: cute innocent face definitely resembles her pic. Maybe discount 5-10% but still syt face.
Body: petite and slim with small B cups which overall is a good look on her.

She was very shy initially and after some joking around she was more comfortable and loosen up abit and was very cheerful. Guided me to the shower and took care in cleaning me up with some teasing as well.

Catbath & BBBJ: Her catbath and bbj was gentle like a little kitten drinking and lapping up milk and it felt good surprisingly. Feels like the kind you get from a young poly girl. While she was servicing me, I did some light fingering and she was already very wet! I teased her about it and she said she haven’t had sex in awhile and blushed. Damn cute la. I upped the tempo little faster and she was grinding against my hand and dripping wet while giving me a bbj. All the while she was struggling not to moan out loud as she is shy that her roommates might hear her. Seeing her face while she was horny and struggling not to moan is damn cute. Like some Japanese school AV haha.

FJ: started while she was bbj and some grinding. She couldn’t tahan anymore caps on and straight away mounted me and started riding. Gently and slowly at first but as she started getting high rode me faster and more intensely. Told her to catbath me while she was riding and she readily obeyed, attacked my nipples while she was on top with her mouth. Her pussy felt low mileage and was tight. Shot and she cleaned me up gently. After which we chitchat awhile and cuddled and she was back to innocent demure mode.

Cuddled and fondled her boobs and pussy abit and she was instantly wet again. That’s one thing good about low mileage pussy I guess 😂 Immediately told me she wanted a 2nd round and this time round I decide to take charge. Caps on got on top missionary. Pumped her with deep long strokes and she was hugging me like a kola bear. Used her legs to kiap my butt so I could penetrate her deeper. Gfe max sia. This time round maybe she couldn’t hold it in or was more comfortable with me already. She was moaning away. Music to my ears. After that switched to doggystyle and boy her pussy felt even tighter. Pumped her slowly as I didn’t want to cum so fast. Wanted to enjoy the sensation of her pussy longer. Soon after buay tahan alr. Grabbed her butt and pump her fast and furious while I know I gonna cum soon. Her moans instantly stopped and she whimpered struggling not to scream in pleasure. Bust my nut twice and instead of just going to the toilet to clean herself like other girls. She actually continue to cuddle with me with some kisses here and there.

Overall, she is an innocent and demure young syt and tries her best to service you. Would recommend if you like innocent and gfe / secondary school girl feeling.
Will definitely try to rtf her again.
She’s definitely a steal for a syt at her promo rate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1