The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
creeve is a Helpful and Caring Samstercreeve is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by paktam View Post
hi bros, planning to go to batam on the 20th. Wanting to know which ferry terminal to drop off,which hotel is value for money,where to get value for money massage, where the best place to eat seafood ( as you all know some of them are out to chop singaporeans) and the most important of all where is the best place to find good ceweks? Sorry for all the questions as it has been a long time since dropping by at batam

See here for a fully comprehensive answer to your questions...
Old 11-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

i understand some are already out of date
maybe we should have a thread just for the places of interest
and all can update there
Old 11-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
mas joki, u know well oh.... if have time, we can meet at batam.. hehe
Ya bro if time permit……..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
she go back to kampong becoz someone simpan her, lasted not long, game over.. her first husband is a big asshole, hope she can find someone really sayang her..

maybe you are her right one Mas Joki
Ha…ha… bro ndnd, you must be joking. To simpan her, definitely I can’t afford. She got high taste. I think u know what I means if you have booked her before. Yes, I sayang her. She is pretty and adorable. Her boobs are quite a handful, ‘C’ cup. Good to hold and press. Enjoyable with her in hotel room & in KTV. The best part is, she do bj. But now no more, maybe I should give her a call to see where she is working now.

Just back from Batam. Went to Memory KTV, picked a gal, age 20. Look 8/10. Pretty and friendly. Fuck her as per normal. No special bed stunt….. We can talk a lot. Not boring. So maybe will RTF her again.

Some information given by her about M1 KTV and Entertainment Centre at Habour Bay (beside Amir Hotel). I think this KTV is more for cheongsters with deep pocket. Gals are separate into 2 groups. 1 group is all chinese gals and the other group is mainly Indonesian gals. Price range from Rp1.2K to Rp2…….K, gals are of high class type. Of course, all drinks and KTV rooms are not cheap. Those bros who can afford to go there, maybe can give us a FR so that we can compare the prices with S’pore to see how expensive it is to enjoy in Batam. Whether is it worth the trouble to go all the way there. And whether the market has really come to a stage like Bangkok…… sooooo expensive!!!

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
There is a chinese saying “人不为己,天诛地灭”.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Ok I might try to go there next time
Or might be tomorrow night heehee
But you mean 1,200,000 to 2,000,000 rp?
That means sing$ $180 to $290 wor!
Overnight? Or what?
For that kind of price in batam
Means must be something very special wor
Otherwise can book normal ceweks 3 to 5 wor!
Imagine...3 to 5 ceweks sharing your bed
Old 11-06-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Tot they r doing well? Y r they moving to A2?
Yes, they are doing well... However, from what I gathered, the land lease was not renewed, and they want it for some development.

Really sad to see such a great place to go....

I love to be there to drink and watch ah peks or groups of gals, all out for makan after booking, and beer ladies pouring drinks to keep you going. On a good nite, they can sell up to 1000 bottles of beer.

Those are the days before Harbour bay and lovely foodcourts.

A1 is a landmark place and it is sad to see it go into history

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 12-06-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

you mean indo chinese wls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Ya bro if time permit……..

Some information given by her about M1 KTV and Entertainment Centre at Habour Bay (beside Amir Hotel). I think this KTV is more for cheongsters with deep pocket. Gals are separate into 2 groups. 1 group is all chinese gals and the other group is mainly Indonesian gals. Price range from Rp1.2K to Rp2…….K, gals are of high class type. Of course, all drinks and KTV rooms are not cheap. Those bros who can afford to go there, maybe can give us a FR so that we can compare the prices with S’pore to see how expensive it is to enjoy in Batam. Whether is it worth the trouble to go all the way there. And whether the market has really come to a stage like Bangkok…… sooooo expensive!!!

Old 12-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Ok I might try to go there next time
That means sing$ $180 to $290 wor!
Overnight? Or what?
For that kind of price in batam
Means must be something very special wor
Otherwise can book normal ceweks 3 to 5 wor!
Imagine...3 to 5 ceweks sharing your bed
Wahhh….bro JOGK you are really sporting. Yesterday I just said, tonight you will be going. Cheers to you man! It is good if you can give us the damages to book gals, drinks and KTV charges. I can’t afford to go there but very curious to know how others spend their money there. But bro, takecare of your CPF money OK, don’t over spend …….ha…ha…. senior bro, hope you don’t mind joking to you only.

Ya the price is around Rp1.2 juta to Rp2 juta as she said. I think should be overnight. If I didn’t hear wrongly, just to sit with you for a night is about Rp500K per session. And also, the gals got the choice whether they want to be booked by their customer or not. The gals can reject overnight booking. Not very sure becos she also talk about Persona KTV (I do not know where is this place) and also talk about gals in Alisan KTV. So abit confuse……. Seen you can afford to enjoy there, it will be nice to hear from you. Anyway, thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
you mean indo chinese wls?
I believe it should be China mei-mei. Indonesian Chinese is very rare. But yesterday I went to Memory KTV, got 1 chinese gal from Medan. Look 6/10. Booking fee Rp500K. May be you would like to see her first. But if you can afford to go personally to M1 KTV to find out, it would be better, isn’t it? Good luck to you bro…….

Old 12-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Really sad to see such a great place to go....
A1 is a landmark place and it is sad to see it go into history
A1 heard is until end of June.
The foodcourt is own by sporean, but land own by indon. The land owner want to bulit it into shops.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
I thot you go with your oc ?
Old 12-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Ya the price is around Rp1.2 juta to Rp2 juta as she said. I think should be overnight.
Not very sure becos she also talk about Persona KTV (I do not know where is this place) and also talk about gals in Alisan KTV. So abit confuse
Should be like ozne, grand titanic and i-hotel system. PR cewk; Charge duduk +charge out, booking (depend on gal willing or not).

Ozone @ 1million (charge out)
Grand titanic @ 1.3 million (charge out)
I-Hotel @ 1.6 million. (Charge out)
Charge out price inclu sit with you in the ktv plus over nite.

Not worth it at all. Many of this type of cewk is ex-joint cewk. I personally knows many of them working at this 3 ktv , for those PR at I-Hotel, some last time they work at jungle @ 400k, then change to berry indah @ 600k then change to I-Hotel @ 1.6 million. My oc have ever arrange one of them for my kaki, the cewk only charge 300k. Imagine go I-Hotel for 1.6 million, isn't it bodoh..
Old 12-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

an expensive hole is also a hole..hehe!!! i wonder how much the cewe actually gets ????
Old 12-06-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane86 View Post
soo power nia even insider story also know lol
Thanks for the meet up
Nice to know you
Old 12-06-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singapo...M-Resort-Batam
Old 12-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sathia5471 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

halo there, any body got any tips on tanjong pinang as im visitin the island in two weeks time
Old 12-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathia5471 View Post
halo there, any body got any tips on tanjong pinang as im visitin the island in two weeks time
No more fishtank concept. Wat other tips u want? Anyway u r at the wrong thread. Try here:

http://sammyboyforum.online/showthr...inang&pa ge=7

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread