The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
monsterverylong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
joanne

anyone know joanne working near lor 13 ctc can pm me.she went back already but dun know came back already ornot. lost her ctc. hope anyone can help
Old 01-07-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Re: joanne

Might be better to ask Exchange bro for it. I don't think she's back yet.
Old 01-07-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud of

I miss Mixue
Old 02-07-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsterverylong View Post
anyone know joanne working near lor 13 ctc can pm me.she went back already but dun know came back already ornot. lost her ctc. hope anyone can help
Shes long gone and might never ever step foot into our land again.

Find a new person, get over her and move on (*pat pat u on the back*)
Old 07-07-2024, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

fondly remember her for her sweet cuteness and innocence (yup, she's pretty innocent despite being in this trade)
Old 07-07-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7283 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: joanne

Her contact is no longer her contact. Even her WeChat is non active or responsive.

So just need to move on and look for MM, WaWa or the new addition.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xploror View Post
fondly remember her for her sweet cuteness and innocence (yup, she's pretty innocent despite being in this trade)
So rare to find such authentic demure innocent angels in this flesh trade. Joanne is 1 of the rarest gem I have found to be so willingly sucking my cock and allowing my mouth and fingers to roam and caress her entire body.

While I truly miss her, I am happy she is now in a country that allow freedom and democracy, and certainly no longer servicing men, sucking cocks with sperms in her mouth every day in and out.

yes I have her personal WeChat and we still chit chat once in a while for updates, but no need to ask me for her contact because I shall not give if she doesnt add u.

All I can say is, she is happier now while earning less, and want to look for a man to settle down, have kids and forget that she was ever in this sleaze trade.
Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doyanpanlok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share pic joana?
Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
So rare to find such authentic demure innocent angels in this flesh trade. Joanne is 1 of the rarest gem I have found to be so willingly sucking my cock and allowing my mouth and fingers to roam and caress her entire body.

While I truly miss her, I am happy she is now in a country that allow freedom and democracy, and certainly no longer servicing men, sucking cocks with sperms in her mouth every day in and out.

yes I have her personal WeChat and we still chit chat once in a while for updates, but no need to ask me for her contact because I shall not give if she doesnt add u.

All I can say is, she is happier now while earning less, and want to look for a man to settle down, have kids and forget that she was ever in this sleaze trade.
I’m one of the guys who deposited sperms in her innocent mouth. I hope she has a good life.
Old Yesterday, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

girls can’t be in this trade forever… they come and go... dats why must enjoy while they r here and in real need of our SGD!! usually once they r financially stable they won’t be willing to let u deposit cum in their mouth liaoz…
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the Joanne big boobs ?
Old Yesterday, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Is this the Joanne big boobs ?
no.. last year bro exchange stable syt joanne.. small boobs
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ok, I thought the big boobs Joanne.
Thx bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
no.. last year bro exchange stable syt joanne.. small boobs
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doyanpanlok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I’m one of the guys who deposited sperms in her innocent mouth. I hope she has a good life.
cool men appreciate,siokk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1