The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Total legend that Laura. Big natural boobies which she knew how to use....among her other talents.

I remember the first time visiting her at a gl apartment. As soon as I entered, she sat me down on the small sofa, went down on her knees, pulled her top down and slid my raging hard cock between her voluminous tits. Moved her left tit, then her right, then both sliding up and down till I erupted. That first session shot lasted 20mins, hahaha. We just chatted till the hour was up. Hahahah.

Needless to say I was an instant fan, and was a regular till she "departed".
Another legend during that time would be Mint. A shame that I didn't have the chance to try her and only tried Laura (I was rather late to the game).
Old 11-08-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

first time come check FR, here mostly sglonely guy ML no FJ?

Hall of Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=899

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 11-08-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold

Strawberry vs pipi

Two ml I tried recently who I feel are somewhat similar based on advertised description.

Looks - pipi looks younger. Actually I don’t think strawberry can be considered Syt, she just has a baby face kind of look but based on her voice and mannerisms, I feel she is more pre-milf.

Pipi is taller and slimmer. Longer legs and bigger boobs too. Very nice figure. Strawberry skin is smoother and very soft all over. Nice to touch and squeeze. Dunno why pipi’s skin is rougher and has a kind of grainy feel to it. But it’s not off putting. Still nice to touch lah. Maybe she is too dry and didn’t moisturize enough.

Massage skills - pipi did a better job at massaging. Put in effort and cover more areas. I dunno why previous reviews say strawberry has good massage skills because I feel she is just playing around during that segment.

Personality: Both gals seem like the laid back, lower energy type. Both can converse well if you engage them though. Strawberry tend to be more soft spoken.

Sensual - I prefer pipi. This is quite subjective I guess. Only visited both of them once but I feel pipi might have more pattern in her arsenal than strawberry.
Old 11-08-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
Sadly to say, the local market is getting bad to worst.

There a few ang pai, there some senior bro say is very very good specially from Sglonelyguy. All those so call ang pai always required so call within their database to book. Then keep asking you to book those that will help you write in the database, where most of the time those girl CMI with all the over photoshop photo and still won't bother to record in the database. Personally I book quite a number from sglonelyguy, where some say u got no record will ask you to prove so much just for massage, and some don't even bother to reply if not within the database

I wonder if this the new way to bait us, and kind brother facing the same issue as me can share ur solution.🙁🙁🙁
no choice as blame those fk up ppl.. sometimes is not just AV.. but the ppl who dont pay after service.. threaten to call police if have to pay.. steal the ML money.. and so on..

have to remember the girl is inviting a complete stranger (guy) into their house..

thats why those in shops usually easier to book and dont need any form of verification as they as not worried about these issues.. just a shout and someone will come to their help..
Old 11-08-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
On the contrary most are full service ladies masquerading as MLs these days. If you see BBBJ/CIM in their listings they're almost always available for FJ as well.
Old 11-08-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
blahblahblah123 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/vera-massage/

guys, is is that this Vera doesn’t allow roaming?
Old 11-08-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25231 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, she has already corrected her ad. Dont think you were conned @lonelyheart bro made an accurate observation.

Based on your positive feedback, maybe I'll go see her this week myself, cheers
I think she is going to rtc tomorrow, if I remember correctly!
Old 11-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahblah123 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/vera-massage/

guys, is is that this Vera doesn’t allow roaming?
She do massage and zq for almost 40 mins with clothes on. After that only lower her top for you to roam. To manage your expectations, my experience is just touching so no zhut.
Old 11-08-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25231 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
My ballpark estimate is that two-thirds of the slg ladies could offer fj, whether openly (i.e. they advertise fj services in other sites e.g. t t v i p) or more selectively to customers they deem are OK. I remembered counting how many slg ladies I have visited and how many of them of them I had fj with. For example, one count was 18 ladies (out of 120 available in slg) and 12 of them I had fj with. This is just a guesstimate ...
Old 11-08-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of lightRaylala36 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, truth be told, she does looks like her photos, only thing is slight bak bak from the photos.

One man's meat is another's poison. Your experience may differ from mine bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
photo like that still considered meaty side. the amount of PS gonna be baffling

Dirty Sexy Bomb Dick
Old 11-08-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Another legend during that time would be Mint....
I only tried Mint only... she is indeed a legend. It is nice to see that she seems to be progressing in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Sensual - I prefer pipi. This is quite subjective I guess. Only visited both of them once but I feel pipi might have more pattern in her arsenal than strawberry.
Good that she is coming back from her National Day break liao though I will only actively visit her for one week... for strawberry not keen to visit a short term ML unless she on to do list...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 11-08-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
My ballpark estimate is that two-thirds of the slg ladies could offer fj, whether openly (i.e. they advertise fj services in other sites e.g. t t v i p) or more selectively to customers they deem are OK. I remembered counting how many slg ladies I have visited and how many of them of them I had fj with. For example, one count was 18 ladies (out of 120 available in slg) and 12 of them I had fj with. This is just a guesstimate ...
Yeah, they do advertise openly on slg once upon a time, only little tiger's site then was HJ only, a gathering of massage service ladies. Think it is always more exciting to offer less than more, then the customers think there will be more services to sought after. Always that statement "further intimacy depends on chemistry".Good marketing.
Old 11-08-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
blow360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review for this lady?

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/pp-massage/
Old 12-08-2024, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing interesting recently so went back to my regular.
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tang-tang-massage/

She is a failsafe and definitely worth the penny!
Asked to skip the massage and go straight into foreplay. Her sensual is heavenly and playability depends on your chemistry with her=p The highlight of the session was her bbbj which is the reason why I keep returning.

Imagine a big eyes lady in her 20s with long silky hair, looking back at you while she savour your 2ic in her mouth. She dont rush the deed, making sure you enjoy the moment. Then you Look downward and you see 2 voluptuous melons on a petite body frame that are free to roam. She will also position herself so that you can zhut her melons and hear her moan softly.

A hardworking girl that refused to use hand even though I took awhile to release, she will gradually increased the momentum and my armies surrendered in her mouth while my both hands are busy fondling her butt and boob.

Location is convenient for sure with plenty of parking around and near MRT exit. Will always try to RTM once in awhile to destress.
To me she resembles abit of 台湾趙小僑 with no makeup

Last edited by Virginhere; 12-08-2024 at 02:08 AM.
Old 12-08-2024, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
Another legend during that time would be Mint. A shame that I didn't have the chance to try her and only tried Laura (I was rather late to the game).
You missed out dude.

Forever SYT is the legend of Mint...lols... though the years of knowing her, she renained young, bubbly, playful and enthusiastically satisfying. What a gal.

Quote:
I think she is going to rtc tomorrow, if I remember correctly!
Oh... then cannot liow. The next 3 days my pleasure calendar pre-booked liow with some returnees. Hahaha.

Quote:
My ballpark estimate is that two-thirds of the slg ladies could offer fj, whether openly (i.e. they advertise fj services in other sites e.g. t t v i p) or more selectively to customers they deem are OK.
Some more open then others but sounds about right i reckon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
.Yes, this place is looking like SPCA.
Hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1