The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 01-09-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 3
recesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrecesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrecesstym is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My short review for Numwan from lust365. She has a cute and young face. Sexy Bod, boobies were big enuff for me and nice to hold and suck on.

her BJ was really amazing and sensual that i didn’t want her to stop. had many positions the best was the cowgirl!

Had an awesome time with her

Will rtf have time and money permits hahah. Have fun bonking bros
Old 01-09-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
dmaxball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmaxball deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried yasmin - Silks :

Okt : 101% - Gave me just what i needed, thanks bro!

Looks : 90% - Plus minus, similar to photos, beautiful

Body : 95% She got nice boobs, ass, which made me excited to bonk her, just perfect! Her height was just nice & her weight also quite light, slim, tall looking!

BJ : 90% - Can tell she was experienced, knew what she was doing. She gave good suctions, not too hard and the motion was power bro! Solid performance!

FJ : 95% She knew how to pleasure me, Very accommodating, I loved it!

Old 01-09-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
snakechew is Cool - loads of Potential
My short FR of Mint from Foxythai

looks - 9/10 as per photo stated with filter, 10% discount.
Got pimples because of her young age.

body - 9.5/10 slim and light.

Boob - 10/10 natural B. Nice to suck.

bbbj - 9/10 good mouth work and DT. Almost cum.

Pussy - 10/10 shaved and clean. Allow painting.

fj - 9/10 mostly doggy which make her cum few times. Good riding skill.

Rtf - yes
Old 01-09-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 14
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dolce from GMC24
https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=1000316

Some may remember her from her first short tint in SG previously with her good friend Gabbana. They had many rave tarma reviews in the short period of time. This time only Dolce came, faster book a slot once saw she's back as I missed out previously, and wow she's one of the best I've ever had.

Dolce is a super bubbly, energetic bunny, always smiling and forever horny syt. It helps that I was the first customer of her trip back here, but I believed it's also her nature that she's so bubbly and horny.

Once in the room, immediately hug and all out DFK even before going to the shower. I'm a big fan of DFK and this immediately tells me I'm in for a good time. Went for shower and we ended up spending a long time inside just kissing and grinding each other. Quickly wash clean and go back into room to continue. Lay down on the bed and she continue her DFK attack and grind that clean shaved pussy along my hard dick. Afterwards, she go down and started BBBJ on me, the BBBJ was decent, but the highlight was she would look at you with that CFM look with dick in her mouth. Huge turn-on with a syt looking that way and sucking. Turn her over and my turn to attack, go down and lick her till she cum hard. Satisfied with her loud moans and shuddering body, we cap on and go on missionary all the while DFK. Proceed to cowgirl and love the way she grind slowly and biting her lips. Turn her over and on doggy position and look at her full back tattoo, feel like being with a big boss's woman, eventually came on doggy and was shag out. The break was full of action as well as she just keeps kissing and just love to grind her pussy against the dick. Continue caps on and start 2nd round similar to the first. Spent the rest of the time chatting and it was a joy chatting w her as she was full of smiles and laughter it feels like you're back with your first love. The last shower was still full of action and I went down for a last lick and made her cum again.

Dolce is easily one of my top bonks and should not be missed, she's the type that local guys love and you'll be KC easily. Her positive and horny energy makes it such a great fuck. Wish her friend was also here so that I could have a tarma, could only imagine how hectic and crazy it would be. Already planned to RTF next week which I normally don't do so.

Please book early for your slot.
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 01-09-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 9
psycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ending my 5-year posting drought in Sbf just to post this FR.

The last time I could remember posting an FR was also when the 2 ladies I visited in the same day were like night and day in contrast.

This time, I visited 2 from the same stable and same room. The differences between the 2 couldn't be more stark. One is like 冷酷无情 type, wear an expression like u owe her thousands of dollars. But gotta admit her bbbj in shower and oil massage were objectively quite up there. Although I am not into such things but can tell she is making some amount of effort in pleasing me PHYSICALLY (NOTE THE CAPS). Still, her body, ass rimming and oil massage were not my cup of tea, so YMMV.

Next girl I booked right after cancelling my 2nd shot with the first girl was one of the top few in terms of GFE as far as I could remember. Although her English was, like the first girl, not very functional, her attitude is miles away more pleasing than the first girl. For bros who like medium height (160cm) and super slim, small natural boobs and green (low mileage) girl, she is your 不二人选 liao. She made me want to do 3 shots in 1 day sia.. if I were 10 years younger maybe I will try.

So now time to reveal the names of the two girls and the stable name..
( Click to show/hide )
first girl: Spicy
Second girl: Miya
Stable name: GX aka FG
Old 01-09-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

psycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycosium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shun bian write another FR for a girl I visited a few days back... Top notch service and GFE except I still couldn't get over how the okt bluffed me beforehand that she is 171cm tall (dude knows I'm into tall girls but come on... Why need to lie until liddat? One look can tell is less than 160cm tall). But HENG I NEVER CANCEL THE SESSION SIA. I CAN SWEAR HER BODY, ATTITUDE, SERVICE AND EVERYTHING ELSE ARE ALL 10/10. after the session I kept telling myself heng I nv cancel the booking with her just because her okt lied to me abt her height sia. If not, would've missed this golden opp to fuck such a nice girl who is willing to do any position for me even in heels. Lol but I can see she is still quite underrated sia.. today tried to make a last-minute booking with her also the okt says she's available in half an hour's notice (and it's a Sunday). Btw, her name is Nicha and she is currently working with FF/TF.

Last edited by psycosium; 01-09-2024 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-09-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Btw, there is another stable who also lied to me more than once abt the girl's stats... You know who you are. Knn write there 168 and post a fake Whatsapp fr saying her height is 172, but end up is like 150 or even less. Maybe only bros who cannot make up their mind whether they like tall or fun-sized girls will proceed with the booking despite the blatant misrepresentation. Or siao chong nao until cannot think properly, any bu or Kang just take. But bro (I mean the okt)... U think customers are idiots? If u really think so, I wish u all the best in your future business.
Old 01-09-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 2
Bouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to beholdBouncyasset is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthr...ighlight=peach

Quick review for
Peach from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 gorgeous! She is the one in pics. Won't
Body: 10/10 sexy body
Boobs: 9/10 handful
Catbath: 9/10 sensual, with small moans and consistent eye contact
Bbbj: 9/10 commando
Fj: 9/10 she is super horny. From start to end she made sure she pleases me

Note: not my first time with her. Felt like the first time. Her service. Solid. Never rusty
Old 01-09-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 2
Bushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud ofBushyposhy has much to be proud of

Had a taste of Hanna from
Lust365
https://sammyboyforum.online/showthr...ighlight=hanna

Looks: 9/10 doll like beauty. She has very demure looks

Body: 9/10 good shape but not like a curve. Still ok to me

Frenching: 9/10 passioonate. My 2Ic salute her fast fast

Boobs: 9/10 soft natural C melons

Bbbj: 9/10 very wet!

Fj: 9/10 total performer. Good riding and hip moves

Gfe: 9/10 sweet gf feels

Rtf: yes
Old 01-09-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
mboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Misha from GMC

Similar to what other FRs have mentioned, Misha looks older than her pics. However she makes up for it with her ability to speak English well, being bubbly and ready to please.

Not going to put numbers, previous FRs are quite accurate. I also had a good massage, which was what I needed after having spent the past day travelling back to SG and sleeping poorly on airplane seats haha. Overall a decent budget bonk.

RTF: Nope, too many SYTs to try next. Enough of MILFs!
Old 01-09-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2726 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycosium View Post
Btw, there is another stable who also lied to me more than once abt the girl's stats... You know who you are. Knn write there 168 and post a fake Whatsapp fr saying her height is 172, but end up is like 150 or even less. Maybe only bros who cannot make up their mind whether they like tall or fun-sized girls will proceed with the booking despite the blatant misrepresentation. Or siao chong nao until cannot think properly, any bu or Kang just take. But bro (I mean the okt)... U think customers are idiots? If u really think so, I wish u all the best in your future business.
Upz you +21, keep sharing! I like tall girls too, preferably >170cm.

Old 01-09-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Upz you +21, keep sharing! I like tall girls too, preferably >170cm.

thanks bro. i had a string of tall girls (170cm and up) whom i really like and even kept in touch with a couple of them via WA/FB. my top 3 fav in the past 3 months were

1. Oong from Foxythai
2. Ana from FG
3. Glitter from BP69

there was a time when Siamken had this 177cm tall girl named (can't remember atm, will update when rmb). i managed to rtf her 1 month after 1st visit cos she told me her social visit pass got extended for some reason i couldnt understand from her. but damn heng to rtf her.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
ssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of lightssspikeee is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
A lot of stats posted usually don’t match.
Height is one thing. Boobs size is another.
The other one I can’t stand is pubes.
Like usually always say Shaved but Knn go there see it’s either trimmed or jungle. And some FRs even best go say shaved when I’ve experienced myself it’s downright hairy as fuck down there.

Liar liar pants on fire.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssspikeee View Post
A lot of stats posted usually don’t match.
Height is one thing. Boobs size is another.
The other one I can’t stand is pubes.
Like usually always say Shaved but Knn go there see it’s either trimmed or jungle. And some FRs even best go say shaved when I’ve experienced myself it’s downright hairy as fuck down there.

Liar liar pants on fire.
upped your points. and some FRs also fake. like some say slight tummy but actually is damn big tummy.

some like barely 158cm but say tall.

i think IIRC even got 1 okt went so far as to say "LASER SHAVED" end up is just shaved using razor lor. still can feel stubbles one knn
Old 01-09-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
upped your points. and some FRs also fake. like some say slight tummy but actually is damn big tummy.
just kena one today. First n last booking from them…Wun b booking from them any time soon. Lesson learnt…small tummy mean big tummy.
Nowadays i hardly read fr le…..I oso lower sexpectation
Usually I imagine the girls r tan unless clearly stated fair…
Age and fotos… i usually add between 2 to 8 years.

Like some1 just said…if put real stats ..okt no nid do business le,
A bit off is still ok but some really off until ???

Last edited by bonkning; 01-09-2024 at 09:59 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1