The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bukit panjang/upper Bukit Timah recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxster View Post
She looks plus size to me.Think the beside Cxxx and Axx, the only other one that can try is jxx. The rest I seen their real person, too much ps and look very different
Hi bro, I was thinking of trying jxx too. That day she was busy with another customer. Also maybe when C*** is off day, or else I abit paiseh
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
sexxster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexxster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboi1988 View Post
Hi bro, I was thinking of trying jxx too. That day she was busy with another customer. Also maybe when C*** is off day, or else I abit paiseh

Bro, just go ahead and try, no need paiseh one, Cxxx always tell me we are free to try the others, she v confident she is the best,lol. Sometimes when she busy she even intro her colleagues to customers. Btw, she hardly go for her off days.
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Fast145697 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was around beauty area yesterday wanted to check if my first ever ML was still around. Havent went back to her for close to a year because I work on the otherside of SG and don't have time to see her.

She still remember me and just had a short convo. Massage was really good and relaxing. Just right strength and I fell asleep during the back and oil massage. Woke up to her fingernails sensually grazing my balls and there was the leg massage + teasing. During this time she also was using her boobs to rub my legs occasionally. After finishing her leg massage she still havent ask me turn around. She slide one hand under and started rubbing my 2IC. I auto lift up my butt to give her more access and she gave me of the best HDLY I ever experience (I almost came but I feel still lose to master A but quite close)

Soon after she ask me turn around and she auto remove her bra and lift up her shirt.. one hand stroking and using her boobs to rub all along my body.. I started rubbing her tits and ass. After while, i try my luck put my hand into her pants. Last time she will reject my hand but today she remove her pants for me but only allow me over panties because other brother finger her too hard last time she scared. Finished off with slow HJ and remaining time she do head massage.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: Around B
Massage: 9/10 (good and strong)
HJ: 8/10 (sensual)
Price: 65 + 50

RTM: yes but shop price recently increase
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1