The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Cherrypink4940, kopishopuncle

Old 17-09-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
DaKnight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaKnight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
I'm looking to try the Devil at Blissful spa. Any FRs will be appreciated!

She looks delicious in her tiktoks
There is a Blissful Spa in Area G? Or are u referring to Bliss Spa? 😉
Old 17-09-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The not full one
Old 17-09-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
DaKnight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaKnight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
The not full one
Haha ok. I thought the "not full one" and the joint next to it are legit clean MPs? These two joints are owned by the same boss from what I have heard but I have never visited

Tiagong, the row of MP joints between 28 and 30 are clean due to their locations that are just along the main road
Old 17-09-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKnight View Post
Haha ok. I thought the "not full one" and the joint next to it are legit clean MPs? These two joints are owned by the same boss from what I have heard but I have never visited

Tiagong, the row of MP joints between 28 and 30 are clean due to their locations that are just along the main road
Along main road doesn't mean it's clean haha.
Old Today, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jiajunchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
U are most welcome! Sometimes must see chemistry and ya like what the bro say can ask beforehand. I got 2 ladies here who i managed to french. Anyone interested can PM me for ctc

Kelly

Mango (Viet)

can share both of their contacts thanks bro !
Old Today, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 2
Jayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to allJayzee00 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dljhtacc View Post
Just visited a ML along this area today.
Sweet Viet lady, mid 20s, very petite lady, Easily 155cm tall.
Not for boob lover, but she is really sweet. I think she's really pretty but I guess people have different taste. Can speak Chinese well so you can hold a long conversation.

FR:
GFE: 11/10 - Really feels like uni girlfriend, will chat and ask about your day. If you're not chatty then maybe not for you
Tits: Small, but I like small. Like I mentioned, she is rather petite
French: Yes but I guess YMMV
BJ: Didn't really try cause I can't last normally, so I opt out
FJ: Gave me a sly look and ask me if I want to be on top or if I want her on top. Pussy was clean shaven. Buey tahan already so I mount her immediately, she was really cute, anticipating the screwing. Changed positions a few times and she rode me until completion. Cute moans too.
RTM: 100%. Doesn't feel commercial like the ladies in stables where they blow and screw you and leave the room. Pretty decent massage, has good strength despite being small in size. Already thinking of going back to find her as I'm typing this. Only thing is that she's so far away from me plus I'm at work.

Entry $60 for 1 hour
Full course available at market price. Small size so can pick up lol
Hi Bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Old Today, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
triplemae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Hey horny bros, another gem to share, she is Le Le, cute and very cheerful lady. Keen bros can PM me for contact

Hi Bro
Can pass me her ctc
Thanks 🙏
Old Today, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dljhtacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote: