The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Yes bro, she's really lovely. I remember camping past midnight to book. Holy shit, her slots were snapped up quickly like Taylor Swift tickets. Sad to say my RTF didn't materialise as she had to end her stint abruptly due to this "incident".

Sad to say, she is unlikely to return to Singapore again.
Yea that’s unfortunate. I didn’t manage to RTF either.

I must say tho, seeing your reviews (and kingsmen) always tempting me to go try them as well..
Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 16
ATCong is one of the Best!ATCong is one of the Best!ATCong is one of the Best!ATCong is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Should be talking about Tsukasa Aoi since her IG story is showing her in Bali now
Aoi Tsukasa is hot & top grade.
About the same category as Nami Hoshino.
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Yea that’s unfortunate. I didn’t manage to RTF either.

I must say tho, seeing your reviews (and kingsmen) always tempting me to go try them as well..
Same sentiments bro, we can only have fond memories of her haha. Thank you bro. Really humbled by your kind words. 🙏

I myself have benefitted from the FRs by numerous bros. After all, the Japanese girls aren't cheap so in a way referencing FRs from trusted bros like @Kingsmen89 has helped greatly in stretching my hard earned dollars though we have some minor differences in preferences (he prefers the Ren Gojos while I prefer the Ren Hibikis with some middle ground Rikas and Emas) .

I think of writing FRs as a way to direct business to girls whom I think are deserving of support.
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
Prickly Heat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrickly Heat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

*Take note that this FR is base on own experience and own judgement. Your maybe different
* Stable : SNS
* Lady : Aza
* Nationality : Russian
* Appearance : look better than in pic, hot beautiful young lady with super length hair. No doubt about it

*Physique : tall and slender with long leg, no fat at all, sexy and curve, smooth fair skin with a hot solid ass

*Boobs: Her boobs that fits very nicely on her small frame natural C boobs. Soft and nice to grab and suck.

* Personality and communication skills: Chatty, able to speak english well and hold conversion. Friendly, polite and feel comfortable.

* Action : Once she strip, make me feel very horny and want to fuck her immediately. Give me a full body shower by soaping me and gave me plenty of kisses and playing caress my cock.

* BBBJ : Good co-ordination, wet and sloppy. Nice, gentle, sensual and slow slurping and tongues twirling effect while playing with my ball and polish my shaft.

* Painting: Clean shaven and super wet and tasty. She has a lot of sensitive area/spot and if you hit the right one she will get all jelly.

* Frenching: DFK enabled, we spent more than half the session lips locked together. Fluent and reciprocating well.

* FJ: Multiple positions tried and she can definitely take a hard and deep pounding. She seems to know how to control her pussy to give a tighten effect. i finally finished with doggy and remove my condom and shoot all load into her mouth.

* GFE: It was very strong GFE. She behave like a hot lover. I can felt the connection and it was genuine gfe feels.

* RTF : yes. Thank SNS
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109173 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Am a regular for Japanese women.

In Singapore, I would say the Fanza shop is good in general, would recommend. They are probably on a break now because It's F1 week and hotel rates are sky high right now.

If you are looking to bang a Japanese lady who is already working in SG now, I would recommend Rika (JAV name - Miki Mihama) under VPremium.

I know which S1 actress you're referring to. The Fanza boss is able to book her for you if you're willing to fly to Tokyo and pay her price (It's in tens of thousands of SGD), you can refer to his Tokyo shop 9lifetokyo for photo evidence.
Thanks for the upped. Up u +162

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngreckless View Post
Girl: Yume
Agent: VP

Girl: Yuria
Agent: VP
Nice FRs! Upped your points. Yuria looks really pretty from the pics
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 17
Kebaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKebaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Liana SNS

Looks: My type of girl. Look better than in pic. Sassy and bitchy with thick lips CFM look, dark long hai

Figure: tight hot curvy body figure with snow white complexion, some wording tattoo and a seductive perky hot big ass.

Boobs: Natural and original that fit big boobs that is meant for boob lover, suck lick and play no problem. Nipple was sensitive

Frenching: We locked lips for almost our entire session and her lips and tongue were one of the softest that I have ever DFK-ed.

BBBJ: Will lick and suck balls sensuously. Good suction with tongue action and deepthroat, will give you a seductive look during BBBJ. Instant hard on

Painting: Clean shaven, tight and she is very sensitive in painting so as in 69. Love it when she arched her back during 69.

FJ: Accommodating to multiple positions from cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie, prone with soft girly moans. Highly responsive and super wet type. Ok with deep and hard peneration. Finish her off in doggie position.

GFE: she is a gem. Super high chemistry, have the bf and gf feel, service oriented definitely, and not a time watcher

Thanks SNS
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Same sentiments bro, we can only have fond memories of her haha. Thank you bro. Really humbled by your kind words. 🙏

I myself have benefitted from the FRs by numerous bros. After all, the Japanese girls aren't cheap so in a way referencing FRs from trusted bros like @Kingsmen89 has helped greatly in stretching my hard earned dollars though we have some minor differences in preferences (he prefers the Ren Gojos while I prefer the Ren Hibikis with some middle ground Rikas and Emas) .

I think of writing FRs as a way to direct business to girls whom I think are deserving of support.
I think this is also part of the beauty of Japanese women - it's diverse but yet attractive all in their own ways which different men like. There are 1.55m girls who are the cute 可愛い idols, there are 1.7m models, there are 1.6m G cup gravure models, there are MILFs. When bros ask me for their recommendation here, I usually give them a few names (I've met of course) who are not only 10/10 beautiful in their type but also have good service attitude and skilled at sex.

For example girls I recommend for each of the major categories:

Gravure model type: 五条恋 Gojo Ren
可愛い idol type: 安達夕莉 Adachi Yuri
MILF type: 実浜みき Mihama Miki
Model type: Emma

Sounds good isn't it? Not everyone has the same type. I don't know how Koreans all want to look exactly the same - so there's literally only one narrow standard of beauty for them. My advice to the guys here is, don't feel pressured to try a particular Japanese girl just because all the regulars say she's dam good. When I recommend a Japanese girl, I can guarantee that she will give you good service. But I cannot guarantee you will like her as much as me, and it's because everyone has their type. If she's not your type, feel free to skip and wait for a girl who is. We are not in a competition to see who can cheong the most amount of girls, we are all here to enjoy ourselves. Mount Fuji is not going to erupt tomorrow, the great Kanto earthquake isn't going to happen tomorrow. There will always be girls next time.

And yes we should support the girls who put in the effort into this job and boycott girls who engage in fake advertising and give consistent poor service and poor attitude.
Old Today, 12:09 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
My advice to the guys here is, don't feel pressured to try a particular Japanese girl just because all the regulars say she's dam good. When I recommend a Japanese girl, I can guarantee that she will give you good service. But I cannot guarantee you will like her as much as me, and it's because everyone has their type. If she's not your type, feel free to skip and wait for a girl who is. We are not in a competition to see who can cheong the most amount of girls, we are all here to enjoy ourselves. Mount Fuji is not going to erupt tomorrow, the great Kanto earthquake isn't going to happen tomorrow. There will always be girls next time.

And yes we should support the girls who put in the effort into this job and boycott girls who engage in fake advertising and give consistent poor service and poor attitude.
Well said bros @Trafalgar and @blitzkriegg.
We write our FRs for the girls because they truly provide exceptional service and a memorable experience for us, so much so that we want to support these girls and at the same time share them with other bros here so that everyone can get the most bang for buck for each of our hard earned dollars and cents.

However ultimately a FR is still based on our preferences and chemistry with the girl, hence it really depends on what is our preference of girl (pretty face, big/small boobs, slim/meaty, tall/petite) and how we build the connection with the girl during the session. The girl may have the most amazing skills on the bed however if her face and body are not other bros’ preferences or if there is no chemistry with the girl, the level of satisfaction that each of us gets will likely differ.
Hence while there are girls that are generally recommended based on the FRs, I agree with bro blitzkriegg that it depends on each of our individual preferences if we ultimately decide to try the girl.

I am a boob lover hence bros who are also boob lovers can probably take my FRs for the likes of Ren Gojo, Momose Kurumi and Miki Mihama as reference before proceeding with them.
For the likes of Ren Hibiki, while I am very well aware that her looks and service are top notch based on the FRs, it is likely a case that I will not try her simply because she is not MCOT (no offence to the Ren Hibiki fans).

At the end of the day, there are different strokes for different folks and we have to decide on our own which girl to try based on the many good and generous sharings of FRs by bros here, to make the most bang for buck for each of ourselves. Cheers bros and happy bonking.

Last edited by Kingsmen89; Today at 12:23 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1