The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
Revisited Mimi today, overall an enjoyable trip. Pretty syt with natural d assets, bbbj and ar makes me shiok shiok. Accommodating during fj and changed a few positions. Feel tired and end up in cmi. will rtf when vit m recharges.
Thanks bro, good to know. Saw her updated pics, put on a bit of weight but still acceptable.
Old Yesterday, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 15
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Anyone tried the viet fastfood joint after midnight? I tried once and didn't get a choice on who I wanted... C*r* was the one who open door and was the lady i was assigned, no choice. she was still quite new when i tried her. I wonder if have to make booking for late night like 2am plus or have no choice but try your luck.. wanted to try j*ss** but the ladies said she was sleeping...
Old Yesterday, 06:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hxgxti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
At AE, besides A$$, who else can I try? I am a bit tired of A$$ and she gets more and more $$ face.

Saw on their webpage got L****, P****, V**** and M******

I always go for wax and HJ so which one provide best service ? Both waxing and playing.

Thanks in advance. Can PM me if do not want to disclose here.
P**** not there already, moved to somewhere in East.
Agreed A$$ very money face.
L**** is not bad.
V****, Massage is well….. but teasing is good, in my opinion.
PM me if you need more info.
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
At AE, besides A$$, who else can I try? I am a bit tired of A$$ and she gets more and more $$ face.

Saw on their webpage got L****, P****, V**** and M******

I always go for wax and HJ so which one provide best service ? Both waxing and playing.

Thanks in advance. Can PM me if do not want to disclose here.
Bro i have moved from Bukit Merah to AMK as Ex-BMC Angel is now there, apart from her there is 3 others ladies to choose from got facial, hair treatments, massage and IPL waxing too. I just go for waxing and pay for my after care service
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJDLKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

#FR for Jessy, RTF

Jesse is going back to Vietnam soon. It will be awhile before she returns. So decided to visit her before she leaves. Also see what is new. Since this is a RTF, many stats are the same.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Jessy, Vietnamese, speaks broken English, her mandarin is improving.
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face and nice skin, nice body. Some tatto here and there. Has a small belly button piercing.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. For me a bakness scale of 4. Perfect womanly curves, slightly more plump after many months in Singapore. Decent ass. No huge tattoo/painting covering the nice curves.
French : 10/10 many dfk many times, through out the entire session. Even before I leave.
Boobs 胸部 : 36B, nice shaped and sized boobs with perky pink nipples. She really enjoys me sucking them and fucking her at the same time.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10. Mainly nipples, cock and balls. Many DFK inbetween. Finally a BBBJ, which was in 69 position.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Good BBBJ. Super long BBBJ, and she smoothly went into 69, allowing me full access of her pussy and anus. Lots of head twisting, up down, deep throat.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10 all done during the 69 position as she BBBJ me. Literally finger licking good all I want.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. After 69, Jesse jumped onto my hard cock and began to ride me. She was getting more and more wet, he sounds louder and louder. She bent down to suck my nipples and worked her mouth upwards to passionately DFK me. When she was going to climax she would sit up straight and arch her back and sexily moan. After few of these, it was my turn to fuck her missionary.
I wanted to paint and fuck, but she grabbed me for more DFK and my cock just slipped right into her wet warm pussy.
Grabbed her shoulders and pulled her towards me as I thrust into her. She was telling me to fuck her harder and faster as our rhythm synchronized. After she climaxed, more DFK and hugging.
Then the fucking rhythm slowly got faster and faster again. A few rounds like this and I finally exploded in Jesse pussy.
Both of us lay there breathing heavily, hugging and kissing.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 Feels like my girlfriend from begining to end. Kissing, hugging, chatting.
Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 Super fucking fun time.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Despite having visited her so many per month, still want to fuck her more.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : Late September, Sunday early morning. Her last week of work in Singapore.
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro i have moved from Bukit Merah to AMK as Ex-BMC Angel is now there, apart from her there is 3 others ladies to choose from got facial, hair treatments, massage and IPL waxing too. I just go for waxing and pay for my after care service
Thank you. I sending you a PM for contact.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxgxti View Post
P**** not there already, moved to somewhere in East.
Agreed A$$ very money face.
L**** is not bad.
V****, Massage is well….. but teasing is good, in my opinion.
PM me if you need more info.
Thank you. I pm you but your inbox is full

Last edited by edkoh2000; Today at 12:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1