The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1381 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastaman View Post
Why so few candidates? The rest dare not go nude?
Of course there are others. (disclaimer: boob sizes may not be to scale)

Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PromaChor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 6
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Got upcoming mediacock show focused on rape, their favorite. Think is their dream come true to make a show like that, bet they were masturbating furiously to attackers jav while writing the script.

Not expecting much though, most likely during rape scene the rapist will explain how to use medisave and chas card, say govt gst credits very helpful then do Daikin dance...
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 6
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PromaChor View Post
Bonnie is damn saucy on her streams, love her xiaolongbao. can disturb her cuz not a lot of people comment haha.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16391 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
Bonnie is damn saucy on her streams, love her xiaolongbao. can disturb her cuz not a lot of people comment haha.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Balluz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He Yingying my fav MC actress of all time, her looks alone are just too good. her rape scene in one of the show, only a few seconds with no nudes, only her screaming no, i also cannot take it.

Next fav is weird contrast but Lin Xiangping, holy shit, hot mom milf and still look young.

Then some of the younger ones are cute or hot but no where close to the above two for me. Tasha that kpop girl not bad, Meigui i like, and a few i can't remember the names.
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
iLabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Got upcoming mediacock show focused on rape, their favorite. Think is their dream come true to make a show like that, bet they were masturbating furiously to attackers jav while writing the script.

Not expecting much though, most likely during rape scene the rapist will explain how to use medisave and chas card, say govt gst credits very helpful then do Daikin dance...
And maybe also praise Wong Po Po (Lawrence Wong) to the sky
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 10
LoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does anyone know bots that can make videos?
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 10
LoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Honestly not keeping up with mediacorp drama anymore, just waiting for Missing (the drama) S2 and Little Nyonya Emerald Hill for my forever princess who I've been in love with since 2003 <3
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Seems like a straight copy of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit which involves sexual crimes. Typical Mediacorp. Run out of ideas, just copy and paste from overseas.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1