The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ladodgers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All Bros playing frequently take note of this STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Thanks for this info. I've read about PrEP and PEP for HIV on Men's clinic websites but this is the first time I've read about Doxy PEP. Asked a Men's clinic doctor about it and it's very cheap - 2 tablets post exposure is all that is required, and 10 tablets cost $25. So that's like $5 for every post exposure. Bought some myself.

The CDC Clinical Guidelines from US says the follows:

"In three large randomized controlled trials, 200 mg of doxycycline taken within 72 hours after sex has been shown to reduce syphilis and chlamydia infections by >70% and gonococcal infections by approximately 50%."

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/73/rr/rr7302a1.htm

As you have mentioned the protection rate isn't extremely high, but for the price of just $5 it already does a very good job. So I would highly recommend other bros to consider buying this as well. Even with a condom I think this still helps since there's also kissing, BBBJ where exposures can happen.
Bro thanks for this info! I'll probably buy this as well since the price is really cheap - like the cost of a hawker meal nowadays, all for a 70% reduction in infection rate for the common STDs. Only 2 tablets post exposure sounds doable as well. Unlike HIV PEP which requires you to take a tablet for 28 days. I checked with my doctor HIV PEP costs > $2000. Too tedious and too expensive.

Also appreciate all the quotes and links from government sources you always provide. Always better to read from these reputable sources like CDC and MOH, there's just too much hearsay being thrown around for critical info like this.
Old 26-09-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Bros playing frequently take note of this STD

Have been thinking to go for a check soon.. tried Googling and undecided..

Any good reco pls?

Sg one can. JB one also can.

Maybe JB one can reco the clinic/hospital that comes with comprehensive checks? I may even go for bigger package including regular health checks on top of the hiv checks. if nearby got mall or even place to chiong even better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1