The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-09-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 3
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

It's frustrating too cause I know Bangkok so well now, south East Asia is my jam so to speak. Hell, I was here back before it was cool and I'm from the time when the actual 'cowboy' of soi cowboy was named after, I'm that old. And I was so set to go this time. For one last time maybe.
But fuck life gets in the way.

You know what fellas, I'm thinking of cashing out some of the cash from my brokerage account. Just to live off of, since I'm unemployed again, but to maybe help me go to Bangkok in early 2025.

You ever feel so desperate for something it's like you can taste it. But 'life' keeps getting in the way? I shoulda died back when I was 17. And every day since has been misery.
Old 30-09-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtonyork View Post
It's frustrating too cause I know Bangkok so well now, south East Asia is my jam so to speak. Hell, I was here back before it was cool and I'm from the time when the actual 'cowboy' of soi cowboy was named after, I'm that old. And I was so set to go this time. For one last time maybe.
But fuck life gets in the way.

You know what fellas, I'm thinking of cashing out some of the cash from my brokerage account. Just to live off of, since I'm unemployed again, but to maybe help me go to Bangkok in early 2025.

You ever feel so desperate for something it's like you can taste it. But 'life' keeps getting in the way? I shoulda died back when I was 17. And every day since has been misery.
may I know how old are you now, sir ?
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jacky350z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading many months of this thread (i scroll back to start of 2023's post), finally touched down in bkk ytd. I will include some finer details not related to chionging but some might find it useful.

Day 1
Reached changi t4 early at 740 for jetstar 1045 flight. I have no check-in luggage so it was quite easy with the self service machine and print the boarding pass. There are 2 food options in the public area that were opened. Kopi tiam and burger king. Initially i tot t4 supposed to be budget terminal, so i ate at kopi tiam before going into the transit area. Please skip public area for food, just go in transit area.

There are many auto gates, just the standard scan passport, and iris scan. Brothers wearing glasses please open your eyes big big, that time at jb tio trap 30 mins for failing the iris scan. After that they jitao scan baggage liao, super fast, no need queue at boarding gate. Please drink your water or pour away before that. Saw 1 officer ask the auntie drink her water after the xray machine. They don't let u pour away after the scan haha.

Upon entering the transit area, u won't think of it as a budget terminal, what other terminals have, t4 also have, minus the skytrain. A lot food options here, but don't think have fast food. Duty free, branded goods all have. Everywhere have lounging chairs, sibei lepak, many plugs and usb ports also.

Nothing special about the jetstar flight, but somehow the leg space compared to scoot or airasia, don't feel cramp for a 180.

Touched down in bkk on time, around 12.20pm. I think we can use auto gate, because i saw Singapore above the auto gate. But i didn't try because i was already in the manual queue, 1 old couple tried to exit the queue to go auto gate but rejected so i scared lol. Another guy holding sg passport managed to cross over when the officer was not looking, but tio niam at the auto gate because another officer saw. But he still can use the auto gate, no issue. So tips for brothers going to bkk, right before the slope going into the immigration hall, confirm with the airport staff there, got counter. Ask if can join the thai passport queue to use auto gate, then point to them got Singapore above the auto gate.

Grab was easy to use, immigration hall is floor 2, go down 1 floor, find exit 4, you should see a big big green grab pickup point. After you got assigned driver in the app, take a photo of the pickup point. Then wait for driver to come. When i was there, a guy was using a loud hailer to say out the car plates turning into the pickup point, sibei useful. Then fast forward to activities for day 1.

Day 1 activities
Street hail a motor taxi, show him the location on google map, quote the price but i dont understand, doesn't matter since I got 100 note only, confirm enough.

Reached this place called Body Care Works Soi 18 at 230pm. No special de. Enter the place then told the counter got appointment, i was assigned this ang kong siao siam bu, i think not bad but dunno why she black face. Pass me slippers to change, then fill in the questionnaire. The form will ask if want face shave, ear digging, facial mask with cucumber or mask(+50bhat), shampoo hair, nail clipping, wax nose hair and body scrub. Mainly I come for body scrub, shaving and nail cutting, don't want hurt the siam bus when eating or fingering them lol. But i go ahead with all options.

I purposely 1 week don't shave my face just to get them to shave for me, since everything is included. The ang kong chai bring me to locker room, ask me change to disposable underwear and bath robe. Another chai bring me up to the last floor, got this massage table in the bathroom, there's where they do the body scrub, there are 3 bathrooms, so can come with friends without having to wait too long for each other to finish. Not special here just 2 siam bu scrub my body clean clean. When going to finish that time, they dry my upper body then ask me to change to shorts while they wait outside.

1 of the body scrub siam bu bring me down to another floor, got many recliners, where majority of the treatments are happening. I think can go check their twitter, got videos. The ang kong siao siam bu came back, wa she was wearing glasses, bth liao. No more black face. Her english like totally cannot, only basic words. Once in awhile she will giggle abit. Then her breath got this smell, dunno is food or what, i feel dunno is excited or relax, maybe it's me. For shaving, please tell them skip the area above the nose, cb the eyelids also shave, if somebody kick tio my legs or her, confirm gg. When she was digging my ears, i think she tried to use cotton bud like tickle my ears and neck. But i play along, touch to neck i move abit, then she giggle again haha. Then suddenly the room no customer liao, i tried small talk but she don't understand, then i forget bring my phone along, cannot google translate, fk it nvm, 5 days here don't waste time on 1 siam bu. Everything finish, go change, then got drink and biscuits. When about to leave, i put tips in the tip jar and pass additional tips to the ang kong siao, everyone so happy until near forget open door for me. After that go motor taxi stand, show my hotel location, quote and zao. I think street hail motor and app the price diff not a lot. Again i no small change, give 100 haha. Went back hotel to wait for my friend to come.

Went out to have dinner at riverfront for some seafood buffet, cb 8pm still so many pple queueing. Fk it walked around then saw street store at a pasar malam, no menu, then anyhow order, so it's boat noodles, 1 whole chicken drumstick. We had 4 bowls total, different meat, 180 bhat only, no need go for seafood buffet.

After that, decided to go black carvier since i never go before. It was a 30mins ride, enough time to digest some food. Otw there dunno is nervous or excited. Reached liao got papasan bring us up, the siam bu were sitting on the bar stools on the both sides of the walkway. Eye-opening for me at least, standard quite high. We sat down, ordered ice water, then ask papasan parade the siam bu between the 8k and 10k i think. Have around 20 to 30 in that ranges. Dunno is the siam bu jiao hua or what, you will be attracted to their long kang, hair colour or dress. I got attracted to this red dress siam bu, I jitao focus on her face and nothing else. Never even look up and down. But there are other good looking de. Then i choose the red dress siam bu, she was wearing pink tag, the lowest 8k tier.

Then my friend and my chai ask if can order drinks, why not. When drinks come, we lazy wait until drink finish, so go make payment, waiter bring the drinks up. Drinks total 880bhat. So inside the room, i think housekeeping staffs already start the bathtub water liao, no need wait too long. Small talk abit then ask me go in the tub. At this point she naked liao, then ask me if i like silicone, she say hard she don't like. No disrespect to her but i was thinking, puki, u already naked in the tub, can reject meh. But her service, face and personality made up for it.

First she rub my body in the rub, clean me, then raise my pigu up and start bbbj. Feels great but won't shoot out. After some time, dry up then go to the bed continue bbbj. Maybe like 3 4 mins ask me if cap, i say no, continue. She tot i want raw, she say something then nvm, i tell her put. Start with cg squat and kneel all let her do the work. For like 10mins hint me to change, so i hug and turn her around. She sense that I don't like missionary, so change to standing doggy. Then i remember got sofa, so slowly walk to the sofa while kuku still inside her. Continue let her ride. Guess she like abit tired, but i keep grabbing her pigu to move. After sometime managed to cum in the condom. I think too long never shoot, dunno the feeling, i forget if i pee or cum, so i never fully let out. Fortunately is xiao. Finish liao go shower, then massage for me abit. Small talk and show me her fb. Got photos when she was a showgirl. For my case, tits not important for this session since i was fully focus on having her to ride me on the sofa. My both hands on the arm rests let her do the work. To me 8k not fully well spent since i not always looking at her face and teh her neh neh. Btw i forget i reached bc is 930pm or 930pm start, i saw a piece of paper with her is write 1030pm.

That's all for day 1. I will try to format or cut down the stories when I'm back in sg, use computer easier to type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1