The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Another huge cup attacking our shores. Machiam like World War II

very tempting can share contacts bro
Old 04-10-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 18
LSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Challenge of the huge cups

My contribution...SaSa from Beauty Rose Spa

Old 05-10-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Terryjyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found this 40DD SYT on this topic, booking very smooth and quick, resembles her picture slight 10% discount very acceptable. Requested to see her passport as she really looks damn young but all was good 19 year old.

She is a little green but acceptable for her age . I come for the 40DD melons for sure. Big and smooth tits on a young body rarely, I skipped the massage was straight up going into bj and titty fuck was glad my tool could fit for boobjob lol. Boobs lover who wants to book can ws +66 9858 39239. Definitely worth the try before she goes back.

Old 05-10-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2588 / Power: 12
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

just a quick update.. this big boobs ML starting with V....mentioned in earlier posts..

She also offer panties and bra to sell to any brothers. Those who frequent her before, can just PM her. She need advance notice. What happen is I ask her if she got this service.

I saw one bro manage to get a panty from a big boob ML. Coincidentally, she said that the day before, got one bro ask her too..so she brought spare. I guess I am in luck. This fetish came true for me, pretty kinky.. but single bachelor like me can bring home..hahahhaha. After the desserts, she just take off her pants, then her underwear to pass to me..

do not ask me for price and all...arrange with her directly, just spreading the message. I got ask another ML, she say I am a sick psycho..LOL

Diff strokes, Diff Folks. Got any big boobs ML with such a service, please let me know. we can swap
Old 05-10-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
she just take off her pants, then her underwear to pass to me..
After that she does not wear any panties rite? ..
Old 05-10-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryjyt View Post
Found this 40DD SYT on this topic, booking very smooth and quick, resembles her picture slight 10% discount very acceptable. Requested to see her passport as she really looks damn young but all was good 19 year old.

She is a little green but acceptable for her age . I come for the 40DD melons for sure. Big and smooth tits on a young body rarely, I skipped the massage was straight up going into bj and titty fuck was glad my tool could fit for boobjob lol. Boobs lover who wants to book can ws +66 9858 39239. Definitely worth the try before she goes back.

Impressive gal
Old 06-10-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
After that she does not wear any panties rite? ..
she got bring spare leh...hahaha
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
just a quick update.. this big boobs ML starting with V....mentioned in earlier posts..

She also offer panties and bra to sell to any brothers. Those who frequent her before, can just PM her. She need advance notice. What happen is I ask her if she got this service.

I saw one bro manage to get a panty from a big boob ML. Coincidentally, she said that the day before, got one bro ask her too..so she brought spare. I guess I am in luck. This fetish came true for me, pretty kinky.. but single bachelor like me can bring home..hahahhaha. After the desserts, she just take off her pants, then her underwear to pass to me..

do not ask me for price and all...arrange with her directly, just spreading the message. I got ask another ML, she say I am a sick psycho..LOL

Diff strokes, Diff Folks. Got any big boobs ML with such a service, please let me know. we can swap
Great mind thinks alike, I found a panties collector bro here. That time i bought panties from CC was quite impromptu 1, on the spot told and convince her. She also jokingly say I sicko, take her panties for what. I told her to put under my pillow, smell before sleeping
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Great mind thinks alike, I found a panties collector bro here. That time i bought panties from CC was quite impromptu 1, on the spot told and convince her. She also jokingly say I sicko, take her panties for what. I told her to put under my pillow, smell before sleeping
Should arouse her and make her juice stains on the panties before bringing back home. Next day check any ants crawling on the bed.
Old Today, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
pp12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
The humsup me kena attacked by the 4 melons last night

After fed cut, STI index surged and reits rocketing, payout comes then the humsup me want to settle my craving of melons. Took up the double fly option (V and Z) that one of the senior bro mentioned previously, emperor enjoyment at emperor cost.

V need no introduction as many bros here already tested drive. Z is very new, mid 20s by sight, fair-tone, C melons. And her eyes are really killing, like girl kena wronged many time, full of 委屈 and a bit teary. Really stir up my urge to protect her

Last time is me attacks the melons once door close or curtain draw at other joints. But this time, surprise is the element. I got attacked by the 2 pairs of soft and enormous melons. Tui-na is good, many many soft pressing and rubbing by the melons and my face consistently kena squeezed. V and Z at each side, turn left zhut zhut, turn right also zhut zhut, whole time zhut and grope. It is not for the faint heart. Go for this combo, must must need to control and tahan.

Release option is still quite standard, basic and very happy. Chose to spill the barley by the melons squeeze.

On my way out saw C with makeup in clubbing wear. Fuyoh, not bad sia, eyes big big watery, spilling her melon valley too. If see her in club confirm go grind her one. She need to doll up, quite a decent girl though

Disclaimer again ah, this is purely my personal experience, YMMV. And this sharing is not in any objective of advertising nor I’m not linked to any ML. I paid for my visit

hi bro can share ctc…thanks in advance
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
V said she understand that some brothers want original flavour or 原味. She smells good though so it is worth it.
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
omgvicky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Saggy type is the best
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abcde11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
The humsup me kena attacked by the 4 melons last night

After fed cut, STI index surged and reits rocketing, payout comes then the humsup me want to settle my craving of melons. Took up the double fly option (V and Z) that one of the senior bro mentioned previously, emperor enjoyment at emperor cost.

V need no introduction as many bros here already tested drive. Z is very new, mid 20s by sight, fair-tone, C melons. And her eyes are really killing, like girl kena wronged many time, full of 委屈 and a bit teary. Really stir up my urge to protect her

Last time is me attacks the melons once door close or curtain draw at other joints. But this time, surprise is the element. I got attacked by the 2 pairs of soft and enormous melons. Tui-na is good, many many soft pressing and rubbing by the melons and my face consistently kena squeezed. V and Z at each side, turn left zhut zhut, turn right also zhut zhut, whole time zhut and grope. It is not for the faint heart. Go for this combo, must must need to control and tahan.

Release option is still quite standard, basic and very happy. Chose to spill the barley by the melons squeeze.

On my way out saw C with makeup in clubbing wear. Fuyoh, not bad sia, eyes big big watery, spilling her melon valley too. If see her in club confirm go grind her one. She need to doll up, quite a decent girl though

Disclaimer again ah, this is purely my personal experience, YMMV. And this sharing is not in any objective of advertising nor I’m not linked to any ML. I paid for my visit

Old Today, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Leonlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to visit Z(same shop as V) for the 2nd time not long ago and it was evem better than last time. Massage was good and she likes to tease during massage, which makes you feel excited on whats to come next. GFE feel max too on the services after massage, as she requested not to divulge too much info, I can only say what comes after is worth every penny (not rush and even after the deed is done still treat you like a king). Looking forward to next visit.
Old Today, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 8
RicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to allRicochetJuke is a name known to all

Hey bros, a seasoned ML has returned to our shores and needs our support soon. Cup size I think got E and matches her body size well. Saw she came back today so fast hand fast leg went to book.

Service wise is 8/10 and only 2 blue 2 red to cover cost. Those who know my recommendations is not anyhow type. The feeling when you put your 2IC between the cups can send you straight to heaven.

PM for contact will gladly share.

Last edited by RicochetJuke; Today at 09:14 PM. Reason: Upload images
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1