The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunwon View Post
Wife: That old man said that before I go there, they every night also drink together recently. And when dad high a bit, he started to brag about me!

Me: About what? Tell me!

W: Dad brag that his daughter in law will be coming to meet him to let him fuck! That old man said he didn't believe dad's word. Saying he only "blew bull", (meaning talk big only).

M: So later he believe?

W: Yes, after he met me and even gave him free sexy show!

M: What kind of show! How did it happen?

W: Coz when dad brought me to the plantation field, there was virtually no one around in the open space. Only occasionally saw some workers from a distance! And dad was horny and flipped up my skirt and challenged me to strip if I dare to!

M: Knowing you.. I'm sure you dare to!

W: Yalor.. so I took off my skirt and let it fell on the ground and let dad picked it up! Since I was not wearing bra nor panties when over there, I was totally naked in the wild! I could feel the cool wind breeze and it really felt so cool to be exposed like that!

M: Then what happened next?

W: What else! I rubbed his crotch and already so hard on! Needless to say, he was ready to fuck me on the spot! No need any invitation! I just bend over, with my ass up and within seconds, he pushed inside me lor!

M: What the? Literally fucked in the field!

W: Yes.. it was so fun and shiok! I cum within a minute! It was that fast! But dad kept banging me for several minutes before he came too!

M: Inside you?

W: Yalor.. he just so carefree and just shoot wherever he want to! Somemore no tissue, so his sperm just dripped down my inner thigh till we reach home, hehe. And you know what? Someone saw us!

M: Must be that old neighbour, right?

W: Hehe..he just stood at a near distance and peep at us. We were so engrossed in each other that we did not notice him till it was over!

M: So he enjoyed your body lor!

W: Of coz he does! Dad gave me back the dress to wear but I also did not bother to. Just walk naked with him following behind us, maybe admiring my ass lor!

M: Anyway, tell me more about that old man and you?

W: And me? Hehe...

M: Cannot be nothing happen lah! Wait.. how is that old man able to tell you, when dad is always around?

W: Whenever we drank together and when dad go to toilet or when he busy on phone, that old man would whisper to me.

M: Only whisper? No touch touch?

W: I pity him lah.. so just let him touch, when dad not there.

M: Touch where?

W: My pussy lah! So easy as I no wear panties mah. So just spread open and let him see all he wanted, so his hand would auto sneak up onto my clit! I also helped him rubbed his thing lor. Make him song song to attention, haha

M: He no fuck you?

W: Cannot lah.. dad won't allow one!

M: I see.. so got handjob for him?

W: Yes.. have to be fast too, coz we knew dad stomach pain, so may have more time. So I quickly used my hand to rub up and down for him, while letting him see my pussy. Ended up my hand full of his sticky glue!

M: His thing nice?

W: Not really.. quite small and not very erect at times. Just like you like that! Hehehe

M: What.. you insult me!!!

W: Speaking facts mah!
Somehow I think something more happened with that neighbour
Old Today, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horseking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If you wanna see her body and her very used sexual genitals,

pls make a comment on this story thread and then welcome to add me as a "friend"

coz my photo album is only available to friends and not public. Thanks
Enjoy your story
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:

pls make a comment on this story thread and then welcome to add me as a "friend"

Added you.
Old Today, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
shadower911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Enjoy your story!! Please continue!
Old Today, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna see your wife.
Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Sg_owns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySg_owns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Wife: That old man said that before I go there, they every night also drink together recently. And when dad high a bit, he started to brag about me!

Me: About what? Tell me!

W: Dad brag that his daughter in law will be coming to meet him to let him fuck! That old man said he didn't believe dad's word. Saying he only "blew bull", (meaning talk big only).

M: So later he believe?

W: Yes, after he met me and even gave him free sexy show!

M: What kind of show! How did it happen?
Powerful story writing!
Old Today, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 16
guyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro I like your story very much going to add you as friend, do accept me.

Quote:

Old Today, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Casing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro Sunwon, please continue ...
Old Today, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jays01z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Very much appreciate your story bro! going to add you as a friend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1