The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xangelx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
WHORES are for fucking. Fuck n go. Simple as that.
I know we all have that mindset that girls are really just for fking. Even me I have been in dome 1 since 2019/2020. I do agree that they are all here for money. If they do have the money they wouldn’t want to work this either. They might have some crisis back at home and sometimes I do pity them.
Old Today, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
Of course what happened to my friend doesn't mean it will happen to you. All the bros can give our advices but you are the one that really know her. You know the best what to do. Just don't let small head make decision.
Thanks for the advice. Just curious, in the end did your friend meet his girl back in bkk or anything. Thanks 🙏
Old Today, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xangelx View Post
Thanks for the advice. Just curious, in the end did your friend meet his girl back in bkk or anything. Thanks 🙏
My friend did saw his girl back in bkk. But the girl pretended that she does not know who my friend is.
Old Today, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me16 View Post
My friend did saw his girl back in bkk. But the girl pretended that she does not know who my friend is.
wow…. that must have hurt quite a bit if he really did like her 🥲 well, i most probably would go and find her in bkk. i do know where she work back in her country. she even told me if i come i could stay with her in her condo 🥺
Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Re: GONGTAOHELPDESK

Quote:
i do know where she work back in her country. she even told me if i come i could stay with her in her condo 🥺
Say is one thing. Do is another.

Some of us here have chiong way earlier than you and have went through the exact same thing so we can tell you what it is. Of course exceptions do happens sometimes (i.e genuine lady) but the odds are damn low.

I think deep down you already have an answer so in that case, you can minimize your loss by giving her installments rather than lump sum upfront. Like maybe 1k now, another 1k when meet her in bkk, another 1k for next meetup in bkk etc.

Just take it as lesson learnt in life. Pay tuition fee to experience human nature.
Old Today, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
Say is one thing. Do is another.

Some of us here have chiong way earlier than you and have went through the exact same thing so we can tell you what it is. Of course exceptions do happens sometimes (i.e genuine lady) but the odds are damn low.

I think deep down you already have an answer so in that case, you can minimize your loss by giving her installments rather than lump sum upfront. Like maybe 1k now, another 1k when meet her in bkk, another 1k for next meetup in bkk etc.

Just take it as lesson learnt in life. Pay tuition fee to experience human nature.
true, do know that chances are damn low. what she says now might not be whats gonna happen. will take in the advice thanks 🙏🏼
Old Today, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
edbdbd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
true, do know that chances are damn low. what she says now might not be whats gonna happen. will take in the advice thanks ����
yes, alot of people kena girl peng wei before. so thats why you need something to grab hold her of, not the other way round that she grab you by the balls and grab your 4K and let u idle and waiting aimlessly.

not say she will peng wei as each individual is different and we have to respect the benefit of doubt, everyone is different. hence suggest to dive deeper into her urgency of wanting that 4K.

Thinking far a little, will this 4k loan be repeated? given if you take the step to loan her, your relationship with her builds towards a positive side. what if, in future, it repeats again. can you take this kind of monetary stress that you have to support her?
Old Today, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2363 / Power: 20
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
true. i didnt even think of getting her ic or her pp since the start lmao. will take into consideration if i were to ‘borrow’ it to her 555
First of all, there’s a difference between borrow & lend, use the word correctly … thanks

Borrow = the girl give you money
Lend = you give the girl money
Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edbdbd View Post
yes, alot of people kena girl peng wei before. so thats why you need something to grab hold her of, not the other way round that she grab you by the balls and grab your 4K and let u idle and waiting aimlessly.

not say she will peng wei as each individual is different and we have to respect the benefit of doubt, everyone is different. hence suggest to dive deeper into her urgency of wanting that 4K.

Thinking far a little, will this 4k loan be repeated? given if you take the step to loan her, your relationship with her builds towards a positive side. what if, in future, it repeats again. can you take this kind of monetary stress that you have to support her?
if its a one time thing its okay. but if every month its this case then its impossible. her family is waiting for her to return with the money. she claims that is for an operation.

or should i try to tell her that i do not have the 4k first and see her reaction or her next step. but will it be a little bastard as it would seem that i doubt her.
Old Today, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
First of all, there’s a difference between borrow & lend, use the word correctly … thanks

Borrow = the girl give you money
Lend = you give the girl money
sorry error in my english, half bucket water only. thanks for the correction.
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Iveagh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does she has anything verified valuable she can use as security ?
Twice the value of $x, will not be a problem if she says she will return the money eventually.
Failing that, I won't lend any money.
She expects you to say no, so don't worry about disappointing her.
Her trying and asking cost her nothing, anything she gets is pure benefits.
It is also very very unlikely that you are the only one she asks.
Old Today, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 7
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
I mean well, she did told me where she worked back in Bangkok. Also told me that if I go bkk I could stay with her in her condo. That’s why everything seemed so sincere
Quote:
Anyway quick update

She will be heading back to Bkk and leaving our shore really soon. As soon as she settle her $ problem here she WILL leave.
She can say whatever she wants. But her case is a "unsecured personal loan" Whatever, her business back home is none of our business.

I ever rtf a PRC whore before more than 5 times. Her face is really pretty but changi airport, great bed skills esp the cowgirl riding. Developed some feelings too. (Still got photo and vid. Whenever I think of her, just open up her photo/vid and pcc, lol ) She also asked me if I liked her, I just keep quiet. You totally setting up yourself to be used by admitting.

Before, you get recked. Please find a new Thai FL asap and fuck. But hey, it's your 4K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Yes, at least invest in a good dictionary.
He might throw in a few good words once in a while. HAHAHA.
It wasn't intentional. But I am abit of a verb nazi, lol

Last edited by Zetyalpha; Today at 06:21 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1