The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Sounds really good. Should be trying to get a slot. Seems she is really the hot cake now
Shi Shi is hot cake for good reason. No silly hype, just genuine premium, good natured babe.
Old Today, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7904 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
she hang 300 fj. you got a discount. well done.
I hope I didn’t underpaid her as I remembered she was $120 for hj and she said correct and all in is a $150 top up.. now when I went back to her listing, it’s $180 an hr for hj.

Can any bro confirmed her previous fee of $120 or if I made a mistake.. I better go pay her another visit to compensate her if it was my mistake.
Old Today, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
I hope I didn’t underpaid her as I remembered she was $120 for hj and she said correct and all in is a $150 top up.. now when I went back to her listing, it’s $180 an hr for hj.

Can any bro confirmed her previous fee of $120 or if I made a mistake.. I better go pay her another visit to compensate her if it was my mistake.
Previously was 120.i am quite sure if it. I wouldn't pay 180 for just a hj with her. She is good but not that good...
Old Today, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoshimosh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Previously was 120.i am quite sure if it. I wouldn't pay 180 for just a hj with her. She is good but not that good...
Prob realise too many ppl look for her for hj since she is listed on both sites. Most TT dont list on slg. She is here to earn the most from fj so everytime a hj she make $180 less.

Last edited by Moshimosh; Today at 12:08 PM.
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 12
Limeball is a splendid one to beholdLimeball is a splendid one to beholdLimeball is a splendid one to beholdLimeball is a splendid one to beholdLimeball is a splendid one to beholdLimeball is a splendid one to behold

Nina's back from holiday and I see she's jacked her nuru rate to $200. No longer a RTM option for me then, might as well throw in another couple reds and go find Nancy instead
Old Today, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Actually I quite enjoyed her massage, soothing and sensual.
Ended up with the TT package.

Pls note the shared bathroom again.
Easily accessible by the red line.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/shishi-massage/
She's either smart or lucky. Started listing at SLG as $120 ML (instead of $150) and TT as FL... covers both markets and for the former can try to upsell from 120 to 300 when the dickhead takes over thinking head... just like you and now she revised to $180 HJ as per the posts above?

If other chio TT ML follows to list $120-130 HJ... I don't mind trying.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa

Last edited by derrickboy; Today at 11:47 AM.
Old Today, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Prob realise too many ppl look for her for hj since she is listed on both sites. Most TT dont list on slg. She is here to earn the most from fj so everytime a hj she make $180 less.
True. I paid less than that for a bbbj from her... And I was thinking if I went back, I would just go for the 120 hj. I guess this reduces the chances of be going back.

But man, she was getting so many messages, I am sure she will fill her calendar nevertheless so smart of her to jack her prices.
Old Today, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2537 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True. I paid less than that for a bbbj from her... And I was thinking if I went back, I would just go for the 120 hj. I guess this reduces the chances of be going back.

But man, she was getting so many messages, I am sure she will fill her calendar nevertheless so smart of her to jack her prices.
this type of price hike seems logical. catering to market demand.
i'll just not try her out. lol
Old Today, 11:33 AM
Samster

Moshimosh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoshimosh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Honestly if paying 300 there are many such beauties on tat site la... syt and willing to please are plenty.
Old Today, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7904 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Honestly if paying 300 there are many such beauties on tat site la... syt and willing to please are plenty.
Hi bro, can advise what is TT site? Also any good recommendations?
Old Today, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5073 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro, the wonderful numbers of upselling mah.. if u go to her for a HJ for 120, it will be difficult to get u go for fj at 300 but at 180 for hj.. since at that number, just go for upszie fries and drinks like mcd concept lor..

brothers who wanna exchange points for 2nd round, please pm me to up your points first. I don't like to keep records. thanks
Old Today, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
Jayhao99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJayhao99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJayhao99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
bro, the wonderful numbers of upselling mah.. if u go to her for a HJ for 120, it will be difficult to get u go for fj at 300 but at 180 for hj.. since at that number, just go for upszie fries and drinks like mcd concept lor..
180 for a hj is crazy. Think her main objective is to do fj.
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5073 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
180 for a hj is crazy. Think her main objective is to do fj.
that's the whole idea mah.. she wanna to max profit for each customer visiting her mah.. she's on short term visit. I would do that too if im her..

brothers who wanna exchange points for 2nd round, please pm me to up your points first. I don't like to keep records. thanks
Old Today, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Hi bro, can advise what is TT site? Also any good recommendations?
Pm you instead
Old Today, 12:50 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10845 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
that's the whole idea mah.. she wanna to max profit for each customer visiting her mah.. she's on short term visit. I would do that too if im her..
Then just post as a FL directly. Post $180 for a HJ is either samsters who visit her are dumb. Or retarded.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1