The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18780 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post
Woahhhh i fell in love today.. look how sweet she is..

Wah lao...advertiser tag liao...still promoting in non advertising thread...please lah

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hdfd2r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
$150 is fj?

still going strong or let go?
Yes, FJ

Going strong. Enjoy the moment
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
just scan your post history, just wondering you hook up your ML from a condo or shop offering full?
Is from a condo
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Samster

Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
so you no longer have the urge to keep mistress or rent gf from this ML in Cat 1 shop now?
How about yours? From condo or shop?
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehnehhunter View Post
Kena KC alr bro? XD
Better ask him dun be another stupid guy
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xxxjap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdfd2r View Post
Yes I feel it too, but look at the big picture.

There are more things in life to look forward to
Share location?
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Better ask him dun be another stupid guy
Am afraid that in front of chickens/MLs/WLs/FLs, all guys are stupid, tio bo? ..
Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Am afraid that in front of chickens/MLs/WLs/FLs, all guys are stupid, tio bo? ..
Google translated from a chinese article.
Many people become stupid when they fall in love. Why is that?
Source: Life Times
Huang Yuanyuan, chief psychotherapist of the Department of Psychosomatic Medicine of Zhongshan Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine

There is a saying: being obsessed with someone is like being addicted. When meeting a lover, the heart is extremely excited, and even people who are usually calm can't help making stupid and impulsive decisions. These people who are crazy about love may be the so-called "love brain".

There are some physiological bases for becoming blind after falling in love. British researchers scanned the brain and found that people's brain tissue does undergo some changes after falling in love. For example, when looking at the photos of their lovers, the activity of the prefrontal cortex responsible for judgment and reasoning in the subjects' brains decreased; the activity of the amygdala associated with fear decreased; the brain reward system was active, etc. These all explain why it is easy to be blind, impulsive, adventurous, and excited after falling in love with someone.

In addition to the physiological reaction of the brain, "love brain" is also a thinking mode that believes that "love is supreme". They are more dependent on each other in behavior or psychology, and put all their energy, time and thoughts on love and lovers. These irrational manifestations are: 1. Only see the essence, regardless of the dregs. Patients with love-brain only look at the other person's strengths and selectively ignore their weaknesses, as if they have turned on a ten-level filter. 2. "Give you my all". Love-brain seems to be very "good" at giving and devoting, but it seems that they don't care whether the other person needs it or not. In their view, giving is a manifestation of value, and the other person will love themselves more if they give. They are often "hot-headed", but feel frustrated if they don't get a return, and give more, entering a vicious circle. 3. Always thinking about it. Love-brain will spend a lot of time thinking about issues related to the lover, and also hope that the other person will treat themselves in this way, so they often cannot maintain a suitable space and time distance, and lack a sense of security. 4. Emotional fluctuations are large, and they are worried about gains and losses. Because everything is based on the other person first, a look from the lover will make their emotions change greatly. Sometimes they rush to the sea of ​​love without hesitation, and sometimes they are quite painful and at a loss.

It can be seen that "love brain" is a manifestation of extreme anxiety and extreme lack of love, forming "obsessive attachment", very eager for intimacy and afraid of being abandoned, excessive pursuit and control of love, and no self in love. If you are also such a person, you should first realize that you are too obsessed with love and lovers, pinning many of your hopes in life on your partner and losing your independence; then establish diversified relationships to gain intimacy and warmth, such as deepening your relationships with relatives, friends, colleagues, etc., and don't "hang yourself on a tree"; finally and most importantly, pay more attention to your own feelings, and love yourself first before you can love others
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Colorwoofff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I think this is easily one of the best responses in SBF in recent days. Women who come into this trade are impaired in the ways you mentioned. Then again, there are women who are not hookers but have no qualms spreading legs. Complicated, wanton world.
My colleagues. Bitches and sluts. Opening legs to climb the corporate ladder. Pui! Hahah
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
How about yours? From condo or shop?
From Cat1 spa.
Old Today, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
From Cat1 spa.
I wish you all the best bro. Happiness but don’t get too hurt.
I am also trying to keep a balance but like your article, I am quite an all-in guy. So with her around, I am unable to visit others. Just feel not attracted to others.
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I think this is easily one of the best responses in SBF in recent days. Women who come into this trade are impaired in the ways you mentioned. Then again, there are women who are not hookers but have no qualms spreading legs. Complicated, wanton world.
Thanks. I just typing what I really feel. Just that with this ML, I feel she made a mistake but there must be something that made her choose this but what a choice. I already told her that from Day 1 to now, already she lost something intangible. If she continues down this road, she will lose more and more. 1 more HJ is 1 more too much. Just couldn’t bear to watch it burn so my you can say naive heart moved to help.
Old Today, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
You can ask her to switch to Cat 1 shop, at least she can control to give only up to level 2 service.
I don’t believe in true love in this line, even me myself cannot stay committed to a single ML/FL, they are here to earn money and that is their only objective.
I asked not to work in such a circle anymore. No condo no spa. Just be a normal person. She always says she can take care of herself but I did warn her, you are just a small fish here. Others been around for so much longer, think they cannot manipulate you? And you know not all have the best interests for you.

Anyway, I do hope she takes to heart. Sometimes I will revalidate this to her. If I can just help her a little I think I am happy. But if she ever does come back, I think I will have a shattered heart for sometime.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1