The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
bingbanbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladodgers View Post
The Korean girl listed as 'Ariel'? I know there are only like 2 or 3 Korean girls who came a few times under JAVGirls
https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=1005418

Anyway I thought it's rather obvious that the advertisements of these "Korean models" use photos of photoshopped PRC girls plucked from weibo thrown into them. As East Asians who definitely follow beautiful girls from Japan, Korea, Taiwan/China on Instagram, we definitely know how to tell apart Koreans and Japanese and Chinese girls so I don't understand why the PRC OKT still uses this scam tactic? It's better to boycott girls listed with fake photos and make it clear such scams won't be tolerated by customers. If customers continue patronizing with such blatant fake advertisements, it will just embolded them to continue this scam tactic.
To be fair to Javgirls stable, they don’t charge a rejection fee if you don’t like the girl after seeing them in real life. And the agent will be very accommodating in arranging a replacement. It’s only a problem if a rejection fee was charged, IMO.

And all stables have this problem where the FL are the ones who send misleading photos to the agent. Even for trusted stables that I patronize frequently, sometimes there are bad apples, which you will notice the girl will not receive many FRs. I have gotten landmines where I had to pay rejection fee and there is no waiver even for regular customer.

As far as this policy goes, JAVgirls is one of the best out there with risk free booking. I booked one of their Korean girls before and immediately rejected after seeing in real life, no rejection fee charged, replacement booking made promptly, forever thankful.
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladodgers View Post
The Korean girl listed as 'Ariel'? I know there are only like 2 or 3 Korean girls who came a few times under JAVGirls

Anyway I thought it's rather obvious that the advertisements of these "Korean models" use photos of photoshopped PRC girls plucked from weibo thrown into them. As East Asians who definitely follow beautiful girls from Japan, Korea, Taiwan/China on Instagram, we definitely know how to tell apart Koreans and Japanese and Chinese girls so I don't understand why the PRC OKT still uses this scam tactic? It's better to boycott girls listed with fake photos and make it clear such scams won't be tolerated by customers. If customers continue patronizing with such blatant fake advertisements, it will just embolded them to continue this scam tactic.
Finally someone else notices this. I always thought I'm the only one. Since you've mentioned this Korean girl Ariel, then lets use this ad as an analysis shall we?

So this is the ad, I'm sure bros here who are regular customers of the OKT have seen this set of photos multiple times since this girl came to SG a few times.

Let's take the first photo in the ad as an example.

Now let's have a look at this photo on Instagram of an AI generated girl.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C8g4MFTvsyF/

Now let's take the 9th photo from the ad

Now let's have a look at this photo from a girl from China, she's a real person, these are her real photos

https://www.tiktok.com/@goodjinjin20...71258701204741

Do you notice something yet?
Now let's look at the very last photo from the ad.

Now let's have a look at this Japanese American office fashion/panty hose & heels model - Mika Suzuki. She's a real person, look at her IG profile and you will know. Have a look at this photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3j5yZkyYiR/

Have you noticed something from the examples I shown you so far? It's an advertisement of a 'Korean model', but the photos listed are from a girl in China, a Japanese, and an AI generated girl. And using the latest AI tools to merge the face of an AI generated girl over photos of real girls.

I always start communication with Japanese girls I booked in Japanese even if they are fluent in English because I can tell from their accent and replies if they are really Japanese or not. Imagine you can't tell from initial communication if this girl is really Korean or not, she might as well be Thai or Mongolian or from Kazakhstan. The OKT says the girl is Korean because he knows Korean girls have the second highest market rate in Dome 3, that's all.

As bro @ladodgers have said. The more customers continue patronizing fake advertisements, it will only embolded the OKTs to continue this scam tactic.
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Samster

Wow, that’s definitive evidence, can’t argue against that. I have not had the chance to book a Korean girl yet, the supply is very low and what I’ve seen so far are not MCOT. The one Korean girl I did try to book from JAVgirls looked exactly like the photos, and did sound Korean (accent) but I rejected her anyway, without penalty. As I have not booked Ariel before (her photos are not MCOT) I can’t really comment further on this.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 14
tankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to alltankawen is a name known to all

Wow that is some fantastic sleuthing bro. Salute!
Old Today, 12:50 AM
Samster

FR for Miyu (JAVgirls)

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=1004829

Miyu's excellent service certainly puts her in the gold standard of service in my records, joining Jaslyn and Hazeline from VP.

Looks-wise, I would say 70% of the photos, mainly because it appeared to me that her photos were taken a while ago. But it's definitely her. She is fair, has silk-smooth skin, and most notably a very curvy body with the biggest natural soft boobs of the FLs I've booked so far. Unfortunately as I am not a boob lover, this benefit was lost on me, but certainly a nice texture and fun to play with.

So far, my limited experience with the Japanese girls I've booked (note: I did not book any JAV actresses so far as I don't watch them) are mainly very attractive in looks, but their services are standard. With Miyu, I was impressed to get a gold standard of service, as she truly aims to please and provides maximum GFE for the full duration of the session. Of all things, she provided excellent (capped) BJ, as well as intense body licking. Once again, her boobs are a rare treasure for boob lovers. She also rides very well.

For a sweet Japanese girl who puts in full effort to service you, I recommend to give Miyu a try.
Old Today, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Finally someone else notices this. I always thought I'm the only one. Since you've mentioned this Korean girl Ariel, then lets use this ad as an analysis shall we?
tactic.
Some of them could be PRC Chinese that learnt Japanese or Korean specifically just for this purpose. They cannot really fake it in Japan coz of their accent, but here, most clients do not even speak Japanese or Korean. The best is still fly over there, for instance Osaka 飞田新地or visit Tokyo 大久保公园。
Old Today, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dragonofdojima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tingtongting View Post
Not landmine, I promise you. You know your secondary school (assuming you are like me from neighbourhood one) class always have this fucking hot ah lian the face you just want to cut all over and whose skirt short af type. Yup that is how I can describe it.
Can vouch for Gina. Don’t usually write reviews here but I saw her about 3 separate times. Looks wise cfm won’t reject and is very accommodating to your requests, a very nice person in general with good svc.
Old Today, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 0
viscitudonal is one of the Best!viscitudonal is one of the Best!viscitudonal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gboyz99 View Post
FR for Manuella from Elite69

https://sammyboyforum.online/showth...9#post23779259

I was shocked when Manuella told me her business is not good. I visited her once in London this year, and again in sg. She blows my mind.

A legit sexy nympho, enjoys her sex tremendously and always wanting more. She is super sensitive and came 5 times before i shot my shot, but still wanted a second round. We tried and she climaxed a few times more, but unfortunately old man here cannot already.

I like her cute pretty come-fuck-me face and natural B/C boobs, but what makes me go back to her for more is her energy, her insatiable needs, and her amazing bubble butt. $500 per hour is also the same as what it cost to book her in London, and to be frank although i have not tried the western ladies in sg, i think the courtesans who ply their trade in London gives true PSE. Like kneeling down for a blowjobthe minute we enter the room, burying her face in my cock when she DTs n then gagging, sucking my cock right after i cum, and enjoying the sex and wanting more.

Nuff said, hope you boys can support her. I am usually a lurker in the ML threads, but decided to write for her so that she can extend her stay and i can rtf a few more times. Senior bros who try and find this review legit, no need to up my points, just write more reviews for her to back mine!

I visited based on this - and I have to say I fully agree. She was awesome.... this girl is gold, and the photos do not do her justice
Old Today, 03:36 PM
Samster

Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbanbong View Post
FR for Sona category by a very large margin.

It was a good experience and definitely worth trying. I am looking forward to see what Yves has in store next.
Actually I don’t quite get what you meant by her service only caters for 20-30 minutes? How long is the session is solely determined by the male? Isn’t it? You can build stamina up by jogging and squatting, reduce sugar intake. They will like you more if you are the one that pumps, easier for them to reach climax also.
Old Today, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Youngreckless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Ada Jackson

After seeing all the reviews of Ada, I had to try her out. Unfortunately the session started off with me waiting for twenty minutes outside for Ada to reply to my messages. Was nearly about to call it quits when she finally got back to me.

Got to be honest, my expectations for her looks were perhaps waaayyy too high as she doesn't oblige to selfies and the suspense was killing me. Not to say I would reject (not by a mile) but when she came down in her pink cocktail dress, I saw a skinny young girl with long dark hair and a quirky smile. Some have mentioned her as a Victoria Secret model but what I was greeted to was a quiet, shy nerdy girl in her prom dress type vibe. That being said, she didn't have much make up on so that may be what made the difference in reviews.

But the action from her was top tier. She initiated from the get go with by far one of the wildest foreplay. Didn't even get to shower before she started choking on my dick, as she ran her fingers around my thighs, abs, chest. I would have to literally pull her off my dick by her hair so I could get a breather from the furocious glock glock 3000. While still on her knees she would slap my dickhead on her natural tits and nipples while sucking my fingers. She moved me to the office chair where she continued to blow me. Def one of the perks of a nice hotel room. While still in the chair she turned around and bent over to show me her perfect slit pussy which I pulled to my face to eat out vigorously.

We started with her bouncing reverse cowgirl on the chair, standing doggie against/on the desk, then against the wall, ended with missionary. Through out the whole thing, she was still very quirky and coy when I told her to look at me which wasn't a turn off or anything but that left an impression.

One thing I have to mention is that if your expecting British banter and dirty talk from her, that's not what you'll be getting. She will do some ungodly dirty things to you, but when you tell her to spit on your cock and call you daddy, she'll be like "?".

I think cuz I came into the session expecting, first of all, "British english" and some conversational chemistry after so many non-English ladies, I was slightly disappointed. But don't let me discourage you to give her a shot, the action and GFE was top tier.
Old Today, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Actually I don’t quite get what you meant by her service only caters for 20-30 minutes? How long is the session is solely determined by the male? Isn’t it? You can build stamina up by jogging and squatting, reduce sugar intake. They will like you more if you are the one that pumps, easier for them to reach climax also.
Hey, thanks for the advice. That’s true, I certainly need to build up my stamina. Otherwise I will also have difficulty passing my IPPT soon, lol. Thanks.
Old Today, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngreckless View Post
Girl: Ada Jackson

After seeing all the reviews of Ada, I had to try her out. Unfortunately the session started off with me waiting for twenty minutes outside for Ada to reply to my messages. Was nearly about to call it quits when she finally got back to me.

Got to be honest, my expectations for her looks were perhaps waaayyy too high as she doesn't oblige to selfies and the suspense was killing me. Not to say I would reject (not by a mile) but when she came down in her pink cocktail dress, I saw a skinny young girl with long dark hair and a quirky smile. Some have mentioned her as a Victoria Secret model but what I was greeted to was a quiet, shy nerdy girl in her prom dress type vibe. That being said, she didn't have much make up on so that may be what made the difference in reviews.

But the action from her was top tier. She initiated from the get go with by far one of the wildest foreplay. Didn't even get to shower before she started choking on my dick, as she ran her fingers around my thighs, abs, chest. I would have to literally pull her off my dick by her hair so I could get a breather from the furocious glock glock 3000. While still on her knees she would slap my dickhead on her natural tits and nipples while sucking my fingers. She moved me to the office chair where she continued to blow me. Def one of the perks of a nice hotel room. While still in the chair she turned around and bent over to show me her perfect slit pussy which I pulled to my face to eat out vigorously.

We started with her bouncing reverse cowgirl on the chair, standing doggie against/on the desk, then against the wall, ended with missionary. Through out the whole thing, she was still very quirky and coy when I told her to look at me which wasn't a turn off or anything but that left an impression.

One thing I have to mention is that if your expecting British banter and dirty talk from her, that's not what you'll be getting. She will do some ungodly dirty things to you, but when you tell her to spit on your cock and call you daddy, she'll be like "?".

I think cuz I came into the session expecting, first of all, "British english" and some conversational chemistry after so many non-English ladies, I was slightly disappointed. But don't let me discourage you to give her a shot, the action and GFE was top tier.
Thanks for your review of Ada Jackson. Big wow as the service you got was so wild and sexy, much different from mine, yet definitely still maintaining diamond-tier level of service quality. I mean, BBBJ on office chair before showering, that’s phenomenal and unheard of! Honestly I thought she went back home already by this point.

I was already planning to RTF when she returned to Singapore for the next round, but if she’s still around, it might even be sooner rather than later!
Old Today, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hofei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LIA SNS

Would like to thank all the bros who gave me the courage to try SNS. Didnt regret making the decision. I visited Lia at a nice hotel near town area, I didnt know what to expect as it was my first time trying a non asian but wow she is cute 😂. I opted for AJ too as it was my first time trying, she guided me through the steps on how to make it as enjoyable as possible. A whole new world opened for me…. She was very natural in sex and a huge conversationalist. We talked about anime, manga, light novels and asian culture. The most memorable phrase i remembered from her was, “i just love sex”. She is great at it and very proactive. A definite must try. I have visited viet, thai, chinese, msian and Jap girls before and i must say, Caucasians are built different. Thank you once again for the bros who gave me the confidence to try something new 🙏🏻
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of lightKingsmen89 is a glorious beacon of light

Girl: Jolin (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium

Thank you bro @VPremium for arranging my RTF session with Jolin! With the current attention on the VP legends Yves and Sona and the other VP girls, I wanted to pay the legend of the VP legends and the G.O.A.T of bro VP’s stable Jolin a long overdue re-visit and I am glad that I did! It is no wonder that bro VP accords only Jolin with the title G.O.A.T and not the other girls because she is truly the best of the best when it comes to her beauty (and I dare say that Jolin is prettier than Zoei), body (better than Rosamund), service level and GFE. Jolin provides both GFE and PSE but where she truly shines is in her GFE, especially when you have built chemistry with her. I did not manage to build much chemistry with Jolin during my first session with her a few months back, but she still recognised me and we hit things off perfectly during my RTF so much so that we spent quite some time cuddling together in bed like husband and wife! For bros who have not visited Jolin yet, she is a must try for at least once in your punting life.

Similar to my first session with Sona, Jolin greeted me in a very translucent, see-thru and sexy pink nightie that left little to imagination as her boobs and pussy were shown to me in their full glory through the very sheer fabric of the nightie. With this being a RTF and Jolin recognising me immediately, we caught up with each other enthusiastically in Mandarin while seated on the bed and caressing each other. Jolin has slimmed down quite abit since the last time I saw her a few months ago and I complimented her that she has become much prettier and slimmer. Jolin felt embarrassed and said that I was lying, after which she signalled for us to shower together and we helped each other undress.

Jolin is a full suite service girl and she has levelled up in her service in the shower! We started off by using our hands to caress and rub each other’s bodies with soap and we would exchange glances every now and then. Jolin can get rather shy at times and she will laugh and ask ‘你为什么一直看我‘ to which I said ‘因为你很美’. Jolin smiled sheepishly at my remark and said that I was lying, following which she gave me a pleasant surprise by rubbing her soft boobs all over my body with the soap while letting out soft and sensual moans. The highlight of the shower came next when she proceeded to slide my dick between her thighs and placed it just outside her pussy to initiate a raw rub. With the sensual raw rub, slippery and pleasant feeling of the soap between our bodies and Jolin’s goddess-like beauty, I could have shot my load there and then if I had not controlled myself well enough. Just when I thought things could not have gotten any better, Jolin turned around and continued with the raw rub in doggy position! It was during this moment that Jolin intensified the pace of her raw rub and I proceeded to use one of my hands to cup her boobs and flick her nipples while using the other hand to rub the front of her pussy. This was one of the more sensual showers that I have had so far and if not for my control and the fact that I wanted to ravage Jolin in bed, I would have for sure shot my load just outside of Jolin’s pussy.

My dick and Jolin’s nipples were rock hard by now and I told Jolin that I had wanted to make love to her already, so we quickly washed off the soap and dried ourselves off before heading to the bed. As I laid down on the bed, I knew that I was in for a memorable bonk as I saw the sexy Jolin stand in front of me stark naked and she loosened her hair clip to unveil her long and silky hair while staring at me with her CFM eyes and luscious lips. Jolin slowly crawled towards me in bed and she started the main action by slowly and sensually licking my nipples. I let Jolin take control for the moment and she proceeded to lick down south towards my dick, where she softly leathered my balls with her saliva using her tongue, before proceeding to give light pecks to the side of my hardened dick. I signalled for Jolin to suck me off and used my hands to guide my dick into her mouth. I entered nirvana as my dick slid into Jolin’s warm and wet mouth, and she proceeded to give me a slow and high-powered suction BBBJ while looking at me with her lustful eyes. Jolin was exuding max GFE vibes by now and I enjoyed the bliss of getting sucked off by such an amazing and pretty goddess while looking forward to the carnal pleasure of stretching her pussy wide open with my dick in a few minutes time.

With the pent up sexual desire that we had for each other since the raw rubbing in the shower, Jolin and I could not take it anymore and she slowly sat herself down onto my dick and started the main action in CG, where she did a variation of intense grinding and bouncing off my dick that produced an erotic sight of her boobs bouncing in tandem with her thrusts for my viewing pleasure. Jolin was sexually charged by now and she was letting out soft moans with the occasional mention of the words ‘啊,好爽’. I had let Jolin enjoy herself in CG for awhile before I sat up to lick her nipples and suck her boobs before I gently placed her down on the bed with my dick still in her for my finishing position, missionary.

With such a goddess with the prettiest of faces and sexiest of bodies in front of me, I made sure to savour every moment and sight that I could, and I used my hands to stretch Jolin’s legs wide apart to give me the best view of my dick pulling her pussy walls apart as it entered her and reached the depths of her lovehole. I took slow thrusts initially to make sure we both felt each other as we moaned and made love like husband and wife, before I slowly increased my pace and Jolin’s face was filled with erotic ecstasy. With the increasing pace of my thrusts, Jolin increased the volume and frequency of her moans while letting out the words ‘宝贝我很爽’.

Seeing Jolin in such an erotic state made me lower my body towards her and our lips towards each other for a wet and sensual DFK. Jolin gave me a max GFE DFK as we slowly and sensually kissed each other’s lips and softly played with each other’s tongues. As we continued with our DFK, Jolin used her hands to play with my nipples and that drove me crazy for her, so much so that I increased the pace of my thrusts to the max and was now pounding Jolin with max power while making sure that I was not hurting this gem and that she was experiencing max pleasure. With the goddess that was Jolin in front of me and giving me a very sensual DFK while my dick was pounding hard and deep into her, I could not take it any longer and finally released a huge and thick load in two powerful spurts, making sure that I had thrust to the deepest of Jolin’s pussy with each release.

Jolin’s max GFE did not end there as we then proceeded to cuddle with each other fully naked in bed chatting about everything under the sun including her recent trip back to Vietnam. If I had not known better, I would have thought for sure that Jolin was my wife there and then and that I would have brought her home with me. Jolin and I spent the rest of our time together cuddling, watching reels on her TikTok and she had asked me to choose a nice reel filter for her to post the above photo of her onto her TikTok account.

Many many good and great things have been said by other bros about Jolin and all of them are definitely true. If you are a customer of bro VP’s stable or are keen to try a viet girl, Jolin is definitely a must try in every bro’s punting life at least once, if not you will definitely regret it for sure. There are absolutely no flaws when it comes to Jolin and her service level and GFE towards you will get better with time and with the effort that you put in to make her feel comfortable with you. When it comes to bro VP’s girls and especially the G.O.A.T Jolin, do treat the girls well and with respect, and you will definitely be rewarded with their amazing service and they will reciprocate by giving you the best bonks and most bang for buck sessions of your punting life.

Thank you bro VP for bringing Jolin to our shores! She is definitely more than a VP legend for sure, in my books she is truly a VP Diamond and the undisputed G.O.A.T!

VP A-Z: A, BingBing, Chantelle, Dior, E, Feyonce, GinGin, Hazeline, Izabelle, Jazlyn, Kaily, Linda, M, Natasha, O, P, Q, Rosamund, Sona, Tiara, U, Valentina, Wendolyn, X, Yves, Zoei
Old Today, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post

Girl: Jolin (Viet Girl)
Agent: VPremium
sure, in my books she is truly a VP Diamond and the undisputed G.O.A.T!
Thanks for the powerful FR bro. 😎
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1