The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old Today, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

I was pleased that Mandy’s massage was really decent. Despite her small build (she’s probably around 1.55m and 45kg), she packed a punch. Her fingers and elbows working on my body (in a non-sexy way) were truly commendable. It was a “great total package” – professional massage skills, an attractive young lady with a likeable persona, and a sexually satisfying finish (via HJ) at the end. I should add that the rooms and towels were clean, and the ambience was soothing. I always get the same corner room furthest away from the bathroom, essentially no one walks past that room (not that there was any other customers).

Mandy and I warmed up quickly and easily, mainly because we communicated in Cantonese (her preference) and I matched her wits (without wanting to “out-wit” her). From our second meeting, she stopped offering me the disposable shorts. We went about our session in a quiet way; aside from being civil, Mandy told me another colleague (ML) slept in the shop, and her colleague was aware Mandy’s late-night customer.

I always showered at home before heading straight to the shop, but I would still have a quick wash at the shop; psychologically for Mandy, I’ve washed up, and I carry my own mouth rinse, always smelling fresh (important for a smoker). Back in the room from my quick shower, Mandy’s routine was she served a small cup of warm Chinese tea, removed the towel from my waist and wiped off drops of water on my back. I normally don’t have a hard-on at that point, but my cock was never flaccid; my brain was (is) wired to anticipate events in the coming time frame and the penis adopts a standby mode i.e. in a semi-alert posture.
Old Today, 02:39 AM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Also from our second meeting, Mandy was braless. But she always wore tights/yoga pants. Our conversations were light-hearted and sometimes filled with sexual innuendos, as opposed to crass dirty talk. One time, she said she’s working so hard, even her heart was beating fast. I intentionally grabbed her right breast, and she chided me for not knowing the heart was on the left side, which led me to grab her left breast. Another time, she said the air-conditioning was not turned up because she was concerned I might feel cold (since I was the one stark naked), and that her perspiration was making her panties wet. I offered to undress her - she declined saying “she was not that kind of woman”.

When it was time for sensual, Mandy would “create an excuse” so I could remove her top (she always wore a t-shirt). On excuse was “make sure you don’t spray/ejaculate on my shirt”, so I assured her it won’t happen by removing her top. Another one was “this shirt is really getting in the way of my work” and I would resolve it by taking it off.
Old Today, 02:52 AM
Samster

After the first meeting, sensual time was always topless with Mandy. Mindful that it was still covid time, we never made face-to-face contact. But she had no qualms licking my nipples, and allowed me to lick hers too. I also progressed to rubbing her pussy from outside though the pants never came off.

My fortnightly midnight visits to Mandy went on for nearly three months. I did not get bored of her because she was a good masseur and was always entertaining. The sensual part was similar but not exactly the same, with variations as she expanded her repertoire in making me come. When you have a topless babe oiling your tool after a wonderful massage, and your hands are all over her, it’s difficult to dislike it.

I only stopped visiting Mandy because she stopped working. Apparently, she fell out with the boss and would move to another shop. I thought it would be a week or two before she was back at work at another shop, but it was not the case.

And in the last session with Mandy before she stopped working, she went topless just before the massage started. It was the first time she did that. I know it’s past midnight and no one else was in the shop (except for her colleague sleeping downstairs), still, it took me by surprise. I remember it vividly.

I was “face down” (looking on the floor through the donut/hole of the massage bed) when I sensed the lights were dimmed further, darker than usual. I heard a slight movement, like someone placing an item on the wall hook (next to my clothes). Obviously, I got up to ensure that my belongings were not compromised – and there was Mandy, in the darkened room, topless and applying oil on her breasts. My cock sprang up instantaneously. Perhaps Mandy saw the silhouette of my throbbing dick. She walked towards me as I sat semi-frozen on the massage bed…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1