The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Areallyzara, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, CHANEL, Claire, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn

Old Yesterday, 06:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
westkia355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Anyone tried Farissa Syairah before?
Old Yesterday, 06:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
westkia355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried kinky peachy before? Can share your FR?
Old Yesterday, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
toktoktokkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Isabel from Yxuan stable.

Definitely a hot pretty lady with looks and body to match. Great attitude to match. No time spent with her was awkward, GFE with full blast
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
horizonlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally charged up my Vitamin M and immediately contacted Elecher for RTF 3some with Hannah again.

This time the experience is better than the last. Can sense that their chemistry have improved a lot and they are more wild in bed now. Their nurse outfit is very sexy and they strip each other while I watch (I requested it). This turns me on and I requested for double BBBJ straight and super glad that I did. The feeling is beyond words.
Tip: Try to close your eyes first to fully enjoy the sensation before opening them for your vision sensation to take over

Both of them give their best to ride me and having 2 girls to ride me continuously makes me surrender. My first shot is out full of satisfaction and I still have the 2nd one

I cuddle the both of them together and talk about life..etc Halfway through the talk I got this sudden feeling of appreciation. Something like, "how nice this current feeling is having 2 girls by my side naked and cuddling me". It is then I was reminded why I RTF them, the vibe they give me. It doesn't feel transactional at all.

We try all sorts of position for 2nd shot and it was just as fantastic as the first shot. It's definitely worth it and already looking forward to the next session already. See you girls next year again!
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
ratemyskill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Angela?
Old Today, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by westkia355 View Post
Anyone tried Farissa Syairah before?
Wah bro you straight away use her real name ah powerrr…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1