The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 16
hellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Hi,

Will be travelling to Jakarta for the first time and want to try the spa and massages. Any place to recommend with good service? Will be there for a few days next week
Old 21-10-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Hi..

1. Basic BI, not enough for a political debate, but i can get by
2. Some do hv english...the samsung gal had basic self taught korean and english. The lower paid retail outlets not likely true..
3. These gals are sure not looking to sell their miaow. I get them cos....(i guess)...no foreigner ever asked them b4, im taking them someplace** their own bf or local boy probly cannot, they are just curious about a bule or bule world, etc.
Or even to practice EN

Normally its step1 get WA
Step2 message chat
Step3 meet..cuple days later...

Rarely costs me more than dinner

U say u r local then might be different dynamic...
Absolute BS.
I speak Bahasa like a native and am based in Indonesia quite often.
The girls in Indonesia are conservative, most of them Muslim.
The girls there are not going to open their legs for some random foreigner.
For a dinner? Where? Jonisteak?
Unless you pay them of course.
Even then.
They're not as cheap as SG girls...
Try soliciting girls on the streets or shopping complexes. You'll get into shit pretty fast.
Singaporeans (especially those who don't speak Bahasa) - you have been warned..
Old 22-10-2024, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
st4359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Jakarta for a short get away and saw pretty good reviews of the pool at hotel 1001. When you enter the receptionist will ask if you have a booking or mamasan you know. Since I didn’t they randomly assigned one to me. Idk why but she was very unfriendly and pretty rude but nvrm since I alr took grab all the way there might as well see the girls there.

When you enter you need to put your bag in a locker and they will charge you 20k after that you need to pay 200k entrance fee which comes with a free drink. This 200k will be deducted from price if you pick a girl. Its 1.75m for local and 3.+m for foreign (Didn’t pay attention cause im here to try the local cuisine). There quite alot of girl at that time 30-40. The girls quality not bad 6-8.

After I sat down and gotten my drink the mama called for the girls to come closer and let me pick. The mamasan just disappeared immediately after she called for the girls to come for a parade and disappeared after that and I never saw her again lol. Idk why not every girl came but there was one I liked so whatever. A slim 22 syt, the girl will sit with you and you can chat with her before yall proceed into the room to do the deed.

She was quite shy when we were at the common area but she warmed up alot in the room. She kept saying she malu lol.

The FR
Girl : Elsa
Looks : 8
Gfe 8
Bj : 7
Fj : 9
Damage 1.75 mil plus 200k tips plus a drink the girl ordered i think abt 80k? Cant remember.

When I came out I saw the foreign girls came out for the line up. I think all of them were Vietnamese and standard abit lower the locals ah. Saw a local who was 9 but too tired alr maybe next time. All in all definitely a place to visit when you are in Jakarta.
Old 24-10-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunitsuga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobag View Post
Hi,

Will be travelling to Jakarta for the first time and want to try the spa and massages. Any place to recommend with good service? Will be there for a few days next week
Plenty food places, you can try Fortune Spa, 1001, Sun City
Old 24-10-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 16
hellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to beholdhellobag is a splendid one to behold

Got any recommendations for first timer in blok M?
Old 24-10-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros,

Can I know what’s the rate like for LT in Jakarta right now ? Just don’t want to kena chop carrot head.

Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellobag View Post
Got any recommendations for first timer in blok M?
I used to visit Aquarius Massage and MISSOURI BAR & MASSAGE.
If you are a handsome Japanese young man, they will let you pick girls straight from the girls staging room.
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
herogonebald deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Have been reading for a while and decided to add my experience as well. I was in JKT in dec 23 (sorry, but I discovered this forum after my visit).

Took the metro train to to mangga besar looking to go to Travel but a local friend who was acompanying me took me to Kimochi (on maps its NEW KIMOCHI MABES 2).

We entered late afternoon and the reception area is a guy who just hand you over a card and you head to the bar floor. In the bar area, there is a sofa where 6 to 8 girls were sitting. We headed to the counter where they had a menu pasted on counter top 650k for massage, 800k for b2b massage and 1.2juta for full service. We took the b2b.

The lady at the counter asked for our preferences and called 2 girls. When I glanced over to the sofa I saw another girl smiling at meso I asked the mamasan to change her which she did but told me that the girl I picked will give medium massage, I said its fine.

Name: Angel
Height: 5'2"
Compl: fair
Boobs: C, perfect sag, brown small nips
Ass: very grope-able

My girl didn't know any English so it was very short chitchat and headed upstairs. A dodgy corridor and then a room. Inside there is a raised tiled floor with rubber covered mattresses, washroom and oil on a rack. She stripped immediately and helped me as well then we showered together where she cleaned me up nicely and I felt her up as well. She wiped herself and me with a clean-ish towel and directed me to the bed.

She started to pour oil on my back and rubbing. It was so miserable that I turned over and stopped her. Pulled her in to me and started to kiss and suck which she responded and reciprocated well. She lied with me and we dry humped / thigh-job for a good 15 to 20 mins. when I was on my edge, I asked her to give me a bj. She took a condom from the rack and started sucking. I cam in like 2 mins. We DFK for a bit after where she was touching me which got me excited again and I busted another on her hand. She just smiled and kept DFK and licking.

After i was drained, she got up and cleaned up in the shower with me help me wear my clothes like a kid. I kissed her, groped her, tipped her 200k we walked to the club area where I kissed her good bye and left. Outside at the reception, I handed my card and they charged me exactly the package I said, they had all plastic and tap options available.

Girl: 7/10, I'd plus 1 for the smile and eyes
Massage: 2/10, I mean i can rub my back on a wall better than that
GFE: 8/10, could have been amazing with english
DFK: 9/10
BJ: 8/10
HJ: 8/10

Overall: The girl was amazing; very clean looks and flirty. The place not so much. I heard someone commenting probably on my ethnicity when I entered. Mamasan was helpful but its not clean. Overall good quick 45 min fun for less than 1M. But I think you can find better for a bit more in jkt.
Old Today, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just went to JKT for a work trip. Don't bother with outcalls, they are mostly scams.

I went to 1001. You go in and say you want to go to the pool which is the spa. They will say go to level 3.

At level 3 you are given a wrist band. Then you will enter a pretty luxurious hall. 100 Indo local girls and 30-40 foreigners. Didn't bother with foreigners. A papasan or mamasan will ask the girls to come greet you.

The Indo girls are all wearing evening gowns. All young, natural boobs and pretty. Fair skin as well. Just kinda crazy.

After you pick the girl, they will sit down in the sofa and build GFE with you. Chat for 30 minutes and you can order a lady drink for her if you want. Your entry covers a drink.

After chit chat is done she will bring you to the rooms. The rooms are very nice, almost like 5 star hotel. Very clean and new as well. Quite surprised to be honest.

My girl stripped and then brush teeth with me in front of mirror like a girlfriend. Hugging me from behind and smacking my butt. Then after brush teeth already start making out and DFK in front of mirror.

Cock hard and then we went into shower. SOP shower but man you can't imagine showering with young girls. My first night girl was 19 and second night girl was 21. The boobs are fantastic natural young non saggy boobs. Just so crazy!

Reach the bed but before going on, my second night girl kneeled down and sucked me off bbbj. First night girl did bbbj sop on bed. Both girls super GFE DFK, the kissing was crazy.

Young girls are just mad. You touch them down there when kissing and they are actually naturally wet.

Then just mind-blowing sex with both girls. Skill level super top notch. Maybe I was just lucky.

Anyway it was kissing filled sex. Tried all positions. Second girl acted like I was giving her the best sex of her life but it was nice to see anyway with all the shaking and stuff.

After sex still give me light massage.

All of this for 1.75m IDR. That's SGD150. WHAT THE F. Top end luxurious and top fair skinned syts. So good I went two nights in a row. I WILL BE BACK
Old Today, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 16
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustineBoris View Post
Hello Bros,

Can I know what’s the rate like for LT in Jakarta right now ? Just don’t want to kena chop carrot head.

Thanks.
U can use Classic LT booking as a guide. But I not guru here.
there is 5 tickets (I heard now is 6 tickets).
It means 5 or 6 time hourly rate of IDR370K. If arrange privately with girl, they accept 2/3 of that.
Old Today, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nick0610 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
what's the telegram name?
Fashionspa6