The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Today, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Labubu12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Oh... she has been spoilt i guess.. actually can dfk her n other stuffs.. but not sure why she restrict everything now..

Been while since last visit this house, always crowded and many waiting for G20 or G11. TBH, IMO except for G20 School girl like appearance and service. Other ladies seems less enthu in service. I took G6 several times cos she looks cute to me. G6 service SOP and she did ask for tip but I nvr give. Other ladies also just do bare minimum services.

That's why I always go to the other V-house at WH54. More ladies available most of the time and the svc level much better. Some are SYT but those looks not so young but svc level better.

Same $60/25mins, I patronised this WH54 more for the value and experience.

Last edited by Labubu12; Today at 06:05 AM.
Old Today, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
IMHO only 20 I haven't got chance to see at this house, the other girls I see not my cup of tea. And based on many FR mostly about tips and top ups, I go other viet hse never need to tip or top up except got once I extended time and got 2s service. Another viet hse the SYT even allow raw but I dare not take it.

Will try again and see how pretty number 20 is then perhaps I know should visit this house again or not.
Wow u got 2S, which house?
Old Today, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I believe it has become this house's culture now as I have been hearing many such cases lately from fellow samsters.
The current batch of ladies are always asking for tips or top ups .... it is now like the $60 you pay to the OKT is the entry fee and then pay extra to get service. Many of them have boycotted this house and moved on.
Bro, just go for China house, even the short 30mins session will make u happier. $80-100/30mins, at least service and GFE in place for the ladies I went for. Usually will ext the time cos their service is much better. Do the math and value of experience.

China house is worth your time and money. Maybe less visit but every visit is a pleasant one.
Old Today, 06:03 AM
Samster

Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

I used to go Thai and Viet a lot but now I stick to China houses. Pay a little bit more is ok.

G6 in this house I will visit her one more time. If it is this bad as bro shared, I think no reason to re-visit this house anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1