The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Amazing, you guys know panties more than women do!
I guess it's because we aren't given access to them right from the beginning, and also because they weren't made for us in the first place, so we'd have to spend a lot more effort to find out about panties/lingerie. What would fit us, which to choose, how to purchase them, etc.

For some women, they may see it as a very mundane everyday item that is not worth investing much effort or time into, just like how some men might just go to the nearest departmental store, look for briefs that are on sale, pick their usual brand, and call it a day.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's that amazing sensation of being turned on, confident, happy, sexy from wearing something not meant for men and realizing that this is what I want.

That's commits me on the journey to try out which material or design suits me best cos they have so many patterns as compared to men underwear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Amazing, you guys know panties more than women do!
Old 02-06-2021, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cignewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
It's that amazing sensation of being turned on, confident, happy, sexy from wearing something not meant for men and realizing that this is what I want.

That's commits me on the journey to try out which material or design suits me best cos they have so many patterns as compared to men underwear.
Ya agreed, well said.
Old 02-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 14
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeekysg View Post
Most Triumph panties I own, that have lace in front, or in fact, lace all-around, usually have a layer of mesh as the inner-most layer, which makes the panty really comfy to wear.

As for dealing with the problem of erections, I usually tend to go for high-waisted panties, or panty girdles.
Most of my lace panties are from mark & spencer, never had a Triumph before.

Any recommendation of comfy n sexy panties from triumph?
Challenge of buying panties is to find one that is comfy and has enough cloth in front to hold our jewel.. it is very uncomfortable when one of ur balls keeps being squeezed out from the sides of the triangle.. sometimes it is quite expensive to trial and error..

Had one with lace in front before, some cheap brand less, like what bro mercyoyp mentioned, ur dick head will get very uncomfortable when the lace or mesh rubs against it. So most of my panties have lace at the back or sides only.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf View Post
Most of my lace panties are from mark & spencer, never had a Triumph before.

Any recommendation of comfy n sexy panties from triumph?
Challenge of buying panties is to find one that is comfy and has enough cloth in front to hold our jewel.. it is very uncomfortable when one of ur balls keeps being squeezed out from the sides of the triangle.. sometimes it is quite expensive to trial and error..

Had one with lace in front before, some cheap brand less, like what bro mercyoyp mentioned, ur dick head will get very uncomfortable when the lace or mesh rubs against it. So most of my panties have lace at the back or sides only.
I have quite a few M&S panties too, but they're nowhere near the same quality as what Triumph provides, mostly because the price range for M&S is lower, unless maybe if you go for the Autograph or Rosie range. Even so, those two ranges lose out a little to Triumph.

For Triumph, I would say that the Florale range probably is the best in terms of material, design and comfort, but of course, price-wise, it is not cheap. Their Essence/Valisere ranges aren't too bad too, but from what I've seen, they don't really have many high-waisted designs which can accommodate our 'extra equipment' easily, so I don't recommend it unless you really like their designs.

The rest of the Triumph panties should be pretty good too, but I would always recommend the high-waisted designs for maximum comfort.

Sloggi by Triumph has a mix of normal panties and seamless ones, but their designs tend to fall more on the simple side, so if you're looking for sexiness, not really one to consider.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Here are some panties from Triumph I've bought over the years, images taken from TaoBao, but some were bought in SG retail stores.

Part 1:

Old 02-06-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Part 2:

Old 02-06-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Part 3:

Old 02-06-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Final:

Old 02-06-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

try tm underwear. no regrets. lacey one can be found here and confirm got space for your dick to enlarge.

https://txm.co.jp/index.php?dispatch...duct_id=165865
Old 02-06-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 14
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I have quite a few M&S panties too, but they're nowhere near the same quality as what Triumph provides, mostly because the price range for M&S is lower, unless maybe if you go for the Autograph or Rosie range. Even so, those two ranges lose out a little to Triumph.

For Triumph, I would say that the Florale range probably is the best in terms of material, design and comfort, but of course, price-wise, it is not cheap. Their Essence/Valisere ranges aren't too bad too, but from what I've seen, they don't really have many high-waisted designs which can accommodate our 'extra equipment' easily, so I don't recommend it unless you really like their designs.

The rest of the Triumph panties should be pretty good too, but I would always recommend the high-waisted designs for maximum comfort.

Sloggi by Triumph has a mix of normal panties and seamless ones, but their designs tend to fall more on the simple side, so if you're looking for sexiness, not really one to consider.
bro, thanks for ur reply..

i couldn't find the Florale / Essence / Valisere ranges in their official website.

btw, which design / cutting u normally get?
Old 02-06-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cignewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this correct thread to ask whether got reviews for Jessica's Panties? Anyone try buying from her before?

I always very paisei to go buy from shop becaus i spend time looking and feeling material
Old 02-06-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf View Post
bro, thanks for ur reply..

i couldn't find the Florale / Essence / Valisere ranges in their official website.

btw, which design / cutting u normally get?
Their official website does not carry their premium ranges. I asked their customer care about it before, and their reply was that since these are premium lingerie, they felt that it is best for customers to be personally attended to by sales staff. Sounds like BS to me, but there it is.

You can visit the CN Triumph TaoBao page here to check out some of their Florale ranges if you're interested. CN Triumph and SG Triumph designs overlap most of the times, with only a few designs being specific to each region.

I've shared some of the designs I've bought before in a couple of posts, here, here, here and here, before this, but I tend to go for the high-waisted designs, or girdle panties.
Old 02-06-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

buy online, only like this you would not face weird eyesight from the public
Old 02-06-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I do! But not as often as panties though, because it's a pain to wash pantyhoses or stockings.
can put inside washing machine to wash, i usually do like this, including all those underwear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1