The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by parlia View Post
BKK tomorrow evening for 3days.. any party going on? PM me and i will join Life is short, party hard
Don't disagree with yours on life being short to sanuk. But your rep pts also short
Old 14-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
parlia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't disagree with you on my rep points being short as well
I enjoy the slow process of progress !!
Just like our brother down there, started short i may say...need to tease abit.. foreplay abit... when the song starts.. mari kita to full glory

Life is all about the journey and never about the destination!!
Old 15-08-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can i just know is there any hotel recommended in bangkok?
I'm going this end of the year. I know all hotel have this extra fees if you bring a girl back , not that i want to sound like a cheapo, but would like to ask advice from all the bro's here
Old 15-08-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
jackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In bkk now till Fri, just got to know 2 thai gals from the app 'wechat'. The 'look around' option lets u message ppl within 2km of u. Arranging to hook up with 1 chick tmr, hope to score with her. Signs r very positive so far... Keeping fingers crossed!
Old 15-08-2012, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marques View Post
thanks bro rukthai for being a gracious guide to me and one of my friend.
Hey it's been nice hanging out together. Sorry that I was unable to meet on certain times due to girlfriend.
Old 15-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
I'm going this end of the year. I know all hotel have this extra fees if you bring a girl back , not that i want to sound like a cheapo, but would like to ask advice from all the bro's here

Depending on your budget for a hotel but my preference is the Citadines apartment in Suk. They have a few in different Sois but all are within walking distance to Nana plaza. No extra charge for girls coming back with you at night... And oh, they have sort of a seat in the toilet for the action if the girl is up for it!! A TV that is attached to a rail where you can slide it across the room and a small stove for cooking if you are interested.

Like a small boutique hotel which I personally likes alot. Have stayed there for 2 weeks when I was on a personal holiday by myself.
Old 16-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncouth View Post
Depending on your budget for a hotel but my preference is the Citadines apartment in Suk. They have a few in different Sois but all are within walking distance to Nana plaza. No extra charge for girls coming back with you at night... And oh, they have sort of a seat in the toilet for the action if the girl is up for it!! A TV that is attached to a rail where you can slide it across the room and a small stove for cooking if you are interested.

Like a small boutique hotel which I personally likes alot. Have stayed there for 2 weeks when I was on a personal holiday by myself.
woah thanks bro i'll check it out now!
Old 16-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

To my financially focused bros out there, the question of the day is......will the dollar fall?
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Remember, as costs of bonking in BKK continue to rise, it's prudent to be a tight arse

要貨比三家哦 or Whore比三家
Old 16-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ladiesassasin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I a newbie. Love cheonging. Hope to cheong w all senior samsters in bangkok. Pls guide me
Old 16-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
populex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
You may try grand Hyatt, ambassador , landmark, grand sukhumvit, ibis nana, jw marriot, etc depending budget
Old 16-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rurouni87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

experienced bros ard here....a few qns...

im going to bkk (virgin trip) on 19th. meeting up my friend who is already there. told me he spent ard 7k baht for a wild night. but reading the posts here it seems like he kena carrot leh. i kinda get a feeling i go there also kena carrot leh..cos i totally got no idea

gonna stay in a hotel name spb paradise. (is it convenient to bring the girls back?) so after reading the posts here, i know nana is the place...but wondering is the communication easy? i have almost zero knowledge on thai. and how do you approach? or do they approach you? and whats the average spending? i hoping to encounter an overnight fun. sorry for asking so much..im totally new in this and its my first trip to bkk. hope some bros can help roughly clarify to me...=) thanks.
Old 16-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Bro Poporing, Most 5 star hotels no joiner, some may ask for girl's ID to make to take down particulars or hold til she leaves. Its for your safety in case the girl drugs you and cuts your balls off.

To save time and hassle ask Bro Tim (click the sticky post at the top of this forum) to recommend hotel that has no joiner fee.

Sanook & choke dee krap!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurouni87 View Post
experienced bros ard here....a few qns...

im going to bkk (virgin trip) on 19th. meeting up my friend who is already there. told me he spent ard 7k baht for a wild night. but reading the posts here it seems like he kena carrot leh. i kinda get a feeling i go there also kena carrot leh..cos i totally got no idea

gonna stay in a hotel name spb paradise. (is it convenient to bring the girls back?) so after reading the posts here, i know nana is the place...but wondering is the communication easy? i have almost zero knowledge on thai. and how do you approach? or do they approach you? and whats the average spending? i hoping to encounter an overnight fun. sorry for asking so much..im totally new in this and its my first trip to bkk. hope some bros can help roughly clarify to me...=) thanks.
Maybe your friend si beh yan tao fuck race queen-model-pretty so BHT7,000 is well spent. U claim u read most of the FRs already so u know the "going rate" right? Stop comparing and worrying and live life. The more blur fuck no confident u are the more u kana carrot and these girls can smell a scared newby a mile away. If price buay gam. Thank them politely and hunt for another. Forest so many tree. Sea fish many many.

"How to approach girl?" Walk over, smile, open you mouth, talk. "Average spending?" Depends who you asking. Ask cash kings they easily drop $1,000 or more a night. Ask cheapos they say not more than $200... so its all what u r comfortable with. "Hotel can bring girl?" Unless some helpful bro stayed there b4 and answer you... best is contact the hotel and ask "have joiner or not?". No need pai seh... u r a sex tourist cannot hide one and they see u tiz type until sianz already.

Bpai teow Thai sanook & choke dee krap!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Maybe your friend si beh yan tao fuck race queen-model-pretty so BHT7,000 is well spent. U claim u read most of the FRs already so u know the "going rate" right? Stop comparing and worrying and live life. The more blur fuck no confident u are the more u kana carrot and these girls can smell a scared newby a mile away. If price buay gam. Thank them politely and hunt for another. Forest so many tree. Sea fish many many.

"How to approach girl?" Walk over, smile, open you mouth, talk. "Average spending?" Depends who you asking. Ask cash kings they easily drop $1,000 or more a night. Ask cheapos they say not more than $200... so its all what u r comfortable with. "Hotel can bring girl?" Unless some helpful bro stayed there b4 and answer you... best is contact the hotel and ask "have joiner or not?". No need pai seh... u r a sex tourist cannot hide one and they see u tiz type until sianz already.

Bpai teow Thai sanook & choke dee krap!
bro, thanks for your straight foward advice. sorry, cos when reading the posts here, i majiam a 3 year old kid reading a newspaper. alot of terms i dont understand..lol.

anyway, just worried bout the communication barrier. and my pockets not very deep...hehe..budget hoping 200+ can gao dim liao. guess i go there must try to act like lao jiao walk around hunting lor.
Old 16-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster (V)

ohhh...sorry..correction from what i said...my friend actually spent 9000 baht!!! so is it really carrot or is it race queen-model-pretty? just needa clarify.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1