The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Uncle

Old 19-05-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Hi all,

Sorry for the typo error. The ML is not Ah Chun.

Any bros who have Ah Chun contact can share with me and I share the ML to him too.
Old 19-05-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

I tried fang fang damn slutty
Old 20-05-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

Tried R****t S**. Y** is MILF. Massage is sub par compare to C****. Sel*** look beautiful and young on FB. Anyone verified Sel*** b4?
Old 22-05-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Tried R****t S**. Y** is MILF. Massage is sub par compare to C****. Sel*** look beautiful and young on FB. Anyone verified Sel*** b4?
Tried Se***a before. Massage is pretty decent and plenty of strength in it despite her petite frame. (I have nvr tried C***y though.) She had mask on throughout the session, but still looked pretty after the usual discount from photo.

Also cannot roam front, even from the outside and only allowed to touch the rear.
Old 22-05-2022, 07:16 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 298 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42686 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappyWipes View Post
Tried Se***a before. Massage is pretty decent and plenty of strength in it despite her petite frame. (I have nvr tried C***y though.) She had mask on throughout the session, but still looked pretty after the usual discount from photo.

Also cannot roam front, even from the outside and only allowed to touch the rear.
I unhooked her bra n roamed before. B Cup boobs, soft n tender. Had a fr on her in this thread.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-05-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I unhooked her bra n roamed before. B Cup boobs, soft n tender. Had a fr on her in this thread.
I can imagine. I only managed to caught a glimpse of her down blouse and her pair looks nice and soft, hehe .
Old 23-05-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardks11 View Post
Hi all,

Sorry for the typo error. The ML is not Ah Chun.

Any bros who have Ah Chun contact can share with me and I share the ML to him too.
bro tried chun last week, OWO can walk naked freely to shower & shout out loud during shoot out..
Old 23-05-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
bro tried chun last week, OWO can walk naked freely to shower & shout out loud during shoot out..
NICE. I love OWO. Bro MaxTea, can share contact? TIA. upz you my humble 15s
Old 23-05-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
NICE. I love OWO. Bro MaxTea, can share contact? TIA. upz you my humble 15s
yes bro, very freedom walk around naked with her & can shout very loud when shoot out..
Old 23-05-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
Wah like damn shook..Bro can share contact?
Old 23-05-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by labbityeo View Post
Wah like damn shook..Bro can share contact?
bro, depends on individual lah.. you got the freedom from her but not the look from her...
Old 23-05-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5988 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this big tits at Thomson?
thomson big tits
Old 23-05-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
branzzz111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried this big tits at Thomson?
thomson big tits
Yes tried before. Also known as Eva from other sites.. Pretty and accommodating but gravity quite strong with this one
Old 23-05-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 7
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by branzzz111 View Post
Yes tried before. Also known as Eva from other sites.. Pretty and accommodating but gravity quite strong with this one
Accommodating. hmmmmmm. Different from the many bad reviews that I heard many times of. Interesting.
Old 23-05-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5988 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by branzzz111 View Post
Which site ah?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1