The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2014, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hainan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
many of my regulars had or going to SG and Malaysia .... claiming they make more money and most importantly dun have to go out with customers ....

So are u going to follow them here FGG kor kor ???

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Guess what? Once they stepped into Singapore and Malaysia shores their pussies auto converted to "virgin" status.

Plus long line of carrotheads showering them with gifts and money

Singapore and Malaysia KTVs/Lounges have better business from Mon-Fri as those married guys have excuses to play.

U never hear ah??? Last week Sinkie got special BIG SWEEP draw and netted more than 400+ so now got many vacancies to fill liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-09-2014, 03:13 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
U never hear ah??? Last week Sinkie got special BIG SWEEP draw and netted more than 400+ so now got many vacancies to fill liao
Old ones don't go, new ones don't come!
Old 10-09-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
So are u going to follow them here FGG kor kor ???

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
no need lah ... they will meet me back in china once their tour finished ...
Old 12-09-2014, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Old ones don't go, new ones don't come!

Problem is, have to eat vegetarian if I am stuck in sinkie & not travelling

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-09-2014, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
no need lah ... they will meet me back in china once their tour finished ...

See......seeee...... now u know why u are my taikor

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 0
larititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of light
Hianan Island - Haikou Happenings

I need some help from intelligent members
Where is the action in Haikou (Hainan)
Massage with relief is enough
Thanks in advance.
Reports will ,of course ,follow.
Old 28-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: haikou

When will u be in town? I will be happy to find a good masseur without happy endings.
Old 28-09-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RaidJT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are actually a lot of massages place around Haikou, do you read any Chinese at all? Because I will have to give you the name of the plaecs in Chinese, also they will probably be only known in Chinese as well, as Haikou despite being a tourist destination, english is not used at all.
There are KTV and SN open too, but need contact as either not open to public or tend to rip off new comers
Old 30-09-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

larititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of lightlarititi1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
after some "hard actions" in Macau ,we will go in Haikou from the 6 to the 11th november.
Our hotel is the mission hills golf resort ,where there is absolutely no action
And i will not ask at the masseuse of this conservative resort if happy ending is possible...
Even if the resort is GF ,i don't think it would be a good idea to go to haikou (and where?) ,try to pick a girl and bring back to the resort.
So i plan to spend some nights in Haikou centrum.
So ,if you have some adress for me ,that would be great.
Massage with HJ would be quite enough.
I supposes BBS is the best choice ,but is there a street or a place where there is some choice?
I don't speak chinese at all !!
Waiting your advices.
Thanks in advance.
Reports will be put in this forum.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mission hill is really far out of the way... hard to get any action unless byo.
you'd be surprised, mission hill is not all that conservative in terms of girl friendliness. I have taken plenty of girls for the hot springs, gfs and working girls alike. Main thing is the remoteness.

I have contact of a mamasan from SN also some contact of mummy from KTVS, you'd be surprised, Hainan has great quality, just a bit pricey. let me know if you want.

in terms of massages, good places are Da Wen Jing they have oil massages and they bath you, with happy endings, pretty good massages to boot, all for about 190-250. You can also try Xin Tian Zu, they have good massages with happy ending as well. Da Wen Jing has multiple locations, one on Haidian Island imo is the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larititi1 View Post
Hi,
after some "hard actions" in Macau ,we will go in Haikou from the 6 to the 11th november.
Our hotel is the mission hills golf resort ,where there is absolutely no action
And i will not ask at the masseuse of this conservative resort if happy ending is possible...
Even if the resort is GF ,i don't think it would be a good idea to go to haikou (and where?) ,try to pick a girl and bring back to the resort.
So i plan to spend some nights in Haikou centrum.
So ,if you have some adress for me ,that would be great.
Massage with HJ would be quite enough.
I supposes BBS is the best choice ,but is there a street or a place where there is some choice?
I don't speak chinese at all !!
Waiting your advices.
Thanks in advance.
Reports will be put in this forum.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

i couldn't find dan wen jing on Google:-((
prices are not the problem but quality is a real one!!
Old 05-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

Well like i said, you gotta know the chinese name, even in phonetics spelling probably not gonna find it. you can always catch a cab or tell a driver to drive you there, if you can say "da wen jing". I will pm you the address and google map link see if it helps
Quote:
Originally Posted by larititi1 View Post
i couldn't find dan wen jing on Google:-((
Old 13-10-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 19
sucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros,

I am going to haikou and xionghai soon. Is there any recommendation for ktv and sauna service? Sauna is different from 水疗 right? This is my first time there, may I know roughly the price and will new bird kanna chop by the people there?
Old 14-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 19
sucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucker108 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi any bros can advise? Need recommendation for ktv and sn in haikou and qionghai..appreciate ur help... thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1