The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Yes. you are good at understanding her character, despite being uptight, she's eager to please back to return the favour.

Your SIL is becoming more accommodating to sextisfy your needs since you are not sleeping with your wife.

No more waiting or hesitating liao, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 08-06-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sparky58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Great story TS! Find myself coming back to this thread each time I’m on
Old 09-06-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Page 12 and we are still waiting for the main thing to happen 😊
Old 09-06-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
denounce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story TS. Support!
Old 09-06-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

TS damn annoying! The cliff hanger endings for each chapter are just like those Tv shows, something is going to happen then the credits roll LOL. Then you have to wait 1 week for the next episode.

Great writing, waiting for the next chapter!
Old 09-06-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of

continued -

that night (Wednesday, wife night shift)

SIL was about to give me a blow job, to cheer me up? after she had read 'how?' off the net?

I stopped her..... - why? I don't know, I guess I wanted to take it really really slow with her, or perhaps, I just valued her so much I didn't want her to do such stuff to me.

Instead, I pulled her up and locked lips with her, passionately, slowly, kissed her down south again. There was barely any form of resistance from her, her legs followed my hands and let me remove her panties and spread on her own when my head kissed down her south. I took my time this time round, and her pillow stayed on her face for more than an hour this time! She didn't even resist when I fingered her crotch, feeling how sticky and moist it was....... feeling how wet her pussy hair was..... This time round she hugged me to sleep. It felt SO DAMN GOOD.

Thursday - (wife night shift)

That early morning, I fucking woke up to a blowjob by SIL! She was trying so hard to be gentle, to be nice to my penis! She was still panty-less. When she realised that I was awake, she took a pillow to cover my face and then she resumed............... I grabbed her body and put her leg over my face. The 69 turned SIL into a very distracted blow job giver....... I didn't feel much licking or sucking from her, but it was still very very enjoyable! After she sort of knocked out again, I went to make breakfast for her, then showered without locking the door.........

SIL came in! GOSH! It wasn't by mistake either!! She walked in shyly, kept her back at me while she shyly removed her white t-shirt........ She hung her t-shirt and her panties on the ladder rung.......... What was she waiting for?????

I realised..... She was SHY!

I pulled her closer to the shower and washed her back for her, gently with warm water.... I slowly turned her around.... licked her nipples until she stopped me, squat down.........

wait .... wait.....

what was she going to do????

I helped her up and moved her to the toilet bowl........ she looked like she was trying to recall the steps!!! She held it.... kissed.... the lick.... then suck....... I wonder how long it will take.... she even made efforts to remember to look up at me .............. SEEING HER INNOCENT FACE...... trying...... her best not to cringe also....... NOT TO cringe also.........

I realised we might be really late for work, I taught her to masturbate for me while she just kiss and licks my penis head..................

It didn't take long...

IT DID NOT TAKE LONG AT ALL!

I cummed!!!! I pulled my penis out to shoot on the shower floor..... BUT wife.. i mean SIL... SIL... She grabbed my penis and sucked on me until I was mostly ejaculated......... FUCK!!! She swallowed??????

I pulled her up off the toilet seat and hugged her.... we locked lips awhile more and realised we were both going to be late for work... Rushed and got dressed separately. I noticed her dressing, it was less aunty and slightly more trendy, sleeveless in fact!

During work, I dropped by her area a few times, worried about THAT GUY wanting her attention, and true enough, I WAS RIGHT! But I was glad with what I saw, and definitely more glad because SIL didn't even know I was watching...

Later that night, SIL didn't want to go home with me, I handled the take out for dinner with the family. SIL was especially tensed up, so much so I was anticipating her to confess to my wife what we did, I was looking forward to it. I can be done and be with my SIL FOR REAL! I want her! I WANT HER!

Much to my 'excitement' instead of surprise or curiosity, my wife had plans to go out and made me drive her to clark quay. I rushed the way back home to SIL, her room door was shut and locked. After showering and scrubbing the toilet floor, I had to knock a few times before she finally opened to me. I asked for permission to sleep on her bottom mattress, which wasn't pulled out at all........ SIL told me it's a bad idea, told me to wait until Wife came home and slept...........

me : sorry. I don't care.... I only want you!

SIL : don't luh. don't be crazy....

I hugged her, she didn't push me away, just became weak to my kisses on her neck....

me : wish you haven't showered and changed.....

SIL : huhhhh.... whyyy........

me : you look so hot..... even that guy kept wanting to see you and talk to you.....

SIL : tsk... how you.......

me : see, i knew you knew...........

We locked lips.............. her t-shirt came off................. her shorts came off........ her panties came off...... my head went between her breasts....... I put her on the bed........ I wanted to penetrate her, put my body in between her legs, SIL REACTED VIOLENTLY AND WILDLY!!! I tried again......... my head went between her legs again............... she accepted it easily...... I took my time, she was worried..................... but she couldn't stop me from licking until she cummed. I put her under the sheets and took her pillow to sleep on the sofa, respecting her concern and wishes. Wife didn't come til the early morning, perhaps maybe 4 am. I was too tired and just slept on the sofa until SIL came to wake me up with a quick peck on my lips..........

WE WERE CRAZY! I joined her in the shower, was VERY SURPRISED to realise that she didn't even lock the door........... We kissed and SIL was calculative, she wanted to balance the scales between us, giving me a handjob while I sucked on her big boobs until I ejaculated on the floor......

SIL snuck quickly back to her room while I cleaned up the mess and finished showering........ By the time I was done, she had already left! I rushed out of the house, didn't even bother to check on my wife or prepare any hydration for her, or breakfast.........

Called SIL while on the way down in the lift.........

When the lift door opened......
Old 09-06-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of

Will be writing in a more condensed manner as a lot happened between us. It was not straightforward at all. not even close.
Old 09-06-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will be writing in a more condensed manner as a lot happened between us. It was not straightforward at all. not even close.
Will be patiently waiting for it cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 09-06-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Upz you +16 for your awesome story, cheers!
Old 09-06-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 12
howdoido is a splendid one to beholdhowdoido is a splendid one to beholdhowdoido is a splendid one to beholdhowdoido is a splendid one to beholdhowdoido is a splendid one to beholdhowdoido is a splendid one to beholdhowdoido is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hey bro, i think many of us are waiting patiently for your story. the way you wrote and pan it out really is amazing and am looking forward to it everyday!

Please take your time to write, its all those details that enticed us!
Old 10-06-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
geetimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hooked to this story!
Old 10-06-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

SIL : what?

me : you look so damn good today again!

SIL : stuuupidd…. stop it….

me : now you have double combo on me huh? stupid and stop it.

SIL : hehe…

As we drove off, I continued to praise how she looked. She was still very happy from last night, or perhaps that I still get the door for her.

SIL : tsk… Why are you still so…. excited…… I thought you already….. just now……

me : you are too hot today, isn’t it obvious??

As I drove, I pulled my penis out.

Me : see! (Indicating you my erected penis) I’m not lying..

SIL : but..... didn’t you just now.....

Me : yeah. It’s all your fault. Never happened to me before. Quick. Help me before I drop you off...

SIL : now?? How??

Me : climb over?

SIL : don’t want luh! Dangerous!

Me : just kidding .... I’ll just think of you all day at work then...

SIL : yeah yeah.. stoppit!

I dropped her off and headed off to work, even waited for her to arrive but we pretended not to notice each other and took the same lift up, but I couldn’t get too close to her either. Still in ‘Covid’ times.

All day Long, I kept dropping by her table, making sure I get her attention, showing her my erection in my tight pants..... seeing her giggle.... seeing COL trying to get her attention once...

Before 5pm

Text from SIL : what time are you driving back at?

Me : 5.30pm? 6pm? I’m not in a hurry to get back...... ( to her)

SIL : then dinner for parent(s) ?

Me : I’ll just order? We go for dinner on our own? Somewhere nice and far?

I had a place in mind..

SIL : hmmmm. Don’t want luh. Then they’d be expecting me to go back.

Me : why? It’s Friday night after all!

SIL : I don’t usually go out much..... just go home and eat ok. Pick me at the ??? Station later. (One station away from our place of work)

Me : ok. You’ll have to leave earlier than me then.

SIL : ok. Now?

Me : ok! btw, this is your first time right?

SIL : what do you mean by that!!

SIL : of course it’s my first time!!

SIL : what kind of woman do you think I am???

Me : I’m referring to you leaving earlier than me my dear.........

SIL : (embarrassed emoji)

Me : so many first times for you this week huh?

SIL : STOPPIT!

SIL : STUUPIDDDDD!!!

SIL : don’t text and drive...

Me : I’m still in officeeeeeee

SIL : bleahhhh

I called her the moment I got in my car, we chat about work, I teased about her dressing..... when she got in hurriedly, she looked nervous.....

Me : where should we go to get dinner?

SIL : I don’t know..... can we like, go somewhere first? Like someone quiet.

Me : ok sure. What’s wrong? Is everything ok?

My mind started to roam, wondering... she wants to talk? About us getting serious?

SIL : yup. All ok ah.

I drove us to a open air but very secluded carpark, she was wondering why we took that route. She didn’t seem to bother if we were going to be late either. In fact, I switched my phone to silent mode. I really just threw all care to the wind, this honeymoon dating excitement feel with SIL was something I’ve not felt for almost... years? Not since the bride to be (ex colleague) and I snuck around.... it was ADDICTIVE!

I parked......

Me : is this place ok?

SIL : erm.... I don’t know...

I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned, looked at her and I felt cute about myself.....

SIL : stoppitttttttt!!!

She was being so cute back as well!

Me : what??? I didn’t even say how hot you look today! Tell me the truth, did he come talk to you? Today? Like make small talk?

SIL : who?

Me : that weasel ? Who else?

SIL : erm..... once.... not just him...

I was surprised..... she didn’t defend that COL... and who could this other person be?

Me : who else?

SIL : you la!!! Kept distracting me!! Made me feel guilty!!!

Me : me??? Guilty??? Oh you mean the erection you gave me for the ENTIRE day?? WAIT..... is that why we are here????

I didn’t wait for her to reply..... I just unzipped and pulled it out! Feeling the FULL erection immediately!! SIL looked at it and bit her lip...... was she starting to enjoy sucking on it??? I’ve not even used it to pleasure her yet!

SIL : do you need me to remove anything? Like that enough?

Me : my word. What nonsense are you sprouting???? (I pulled her face in and locked lips with her for a few seconds) YOU are enough! Anything you wear or don’t wear is more than enough!!

She looked at me deep into my eyes........... next thing I knew...... her head went down....... I felt her lips..... it was so much better this time.... I felt her hand, they weren’t soft and smooth like Wife’s.... probably never used much products..... her left hand kept pushing her fringe up behind her ears. As gently as I could, I helped her hold her ponytail back like a bun, RESISTING ALL TEMPTATIONS to mouth fuck her or choke her.... SIL was not in a rush at all, her blow job wasn’t that good, but it was slow and sweet, and tender, like she was licking and sucking out of pleasure, not to mention, my penis STUNK.. I didn’t even get a chance to pull my foreskin back to rinse it, with all the pre cum that accumulated the entire day of teasing her..... she didn’t even mind the smelly or salty taste at all! I let her do her work, enjoying the fruits of my hard labour, having already licked and eaten her pussy for definitely more than 5 hours over 3 times? Or was it 4? Or 5?

This was her 4th blow job for me? 4th attempt I mean? I couldn’t recall... I sat back and just enjoyed .......... until I saw SIL showing signs that her neck was aching. I stopped her, much to her displeasure, she indicated that she wasn’t successful, making me even love her more.....

Me : finish tonight then... I don’t want you to get back cramps!

She took the tissue from me wiped her mouth. I wished I had a bottle of water for her, but thankfully she had lots of things in her bag.

We both sat there....... stared into space.... like we both didn’t want to go back. We’ve not even talk about us, what the fuck was us!

SIL : better go ? Get dinner from ....

SIL even handed me a new set of keys for their house, she had gone out during lunch to help me make a copy. So thoughtful! My own wife didn’t even…….

Me : ok.

When we were done, she took a different lift from me, came up much later.... only to find me being questioned and quarrelling with wife. She was questioning me, where I was, why I was late, why didn’t I answer my phone, why didn’t I make plans to go out with her on a Friday! Why am I not making effort… Why I wasn’t appreciating her effort that she spent hours at the saloon today to do up her hair for me ….. for me….. I almost blurt out laughing. All these were said in front of her parent(s) who actually defended me and that now that we are a married couple and a family together, our lifestyles will change. Wife stormed out of the house, her parent(s) urged me to chase after her…….. I looked at SIL who avoided looking at me the whole time…… She finally said it…..

SIL : be a man and go after your wife please.

I don’t know why, that broke my heart…… I don’t know why, I went after my wife like a good boy scout…… I saw SIL’s face….. that broke her heart too I guess…… I found wife actually waiting at the lift lobby. She made such a scene, and was manipulating the situation, making me feel even more disgusted by her. She did not even want to consider going back and eating the food that had already been bought. We went some place expensive, her way of getting even. I did not enjoy the meal at all, snuck a few texts to SIL which went unread and unanswered…..

me : I’ll finish the food if you all cannot finish ok?

me : I really cannot stand her

me : are your parent(s) ok?

SIL didn’t even read my messages, making me really worried. I barely ate, barely looked at wife, until I noticed some men looking at her when she came back from the toilet….. I took a look a there, she was in a hot dress, like she was ready to go dancing. The outline of her lingerie was rather obvious, or glimpses here and there. I just wasn’t that interested to give a proper description …………. I really didn’t care that much, even though I had some erection, but I just saw her like a piece of meat, like someone who knows how to dress up and knows how to be a good fuck, but i barely felt anything…………

Wife, on some part, felt that she was guilty perhaps, noticed that I was tired. She didn’t ask to go else where and we just headed home. I had to hide my excitement so badly, but was just demoralised when I saw that SIL’s door was just closed shut. She didn’t even come out to check on us or anything. The dining table was already all cleaned up as well. I headed into the toilet, the toilet ladder rungs were EMPTY…… SIL left NOTHING for me…… Wife came into the toilet, just in her lingerie set. She pulled me back into her room which I rushed and quickly shut the door…. I didn’t want SIL to see! it was obvious, I knew what she wanted…………….. Wife took my pants off, I only had some half erection for her, she was my wife after all………. and her blowjob was GOOD…… way better than SIL’s…. but it felt….. cringed. I couldn’t do anything, I didn’t want to quarrel even more with her… I could have made some stupid excuse that I wasn’t well……. but Wife was GOOD………………… I don’t know how it happened, but I found myself stripped down and penetrating her missionary on her bed………….. I was so confused with who I was, it was torture. I tried to be as simple and routine as possible……… but wife was LOUD………………….. until…..

I faked my very FIRST orgasm in my entire life, pretended to cum inside her….

Wife : so fast today???

me : tired. sorry. i go bath.

wife : argh! what happened to you??? no effort for me at all!

I really didn’t care…….. that was the NEXT crack in our marriage. I just went to take a long shower…. I felt dirty………… like a weak pussy, someone who is FAR FROM having his shit all sorted out….. THE FUCKING MESS I WAS IN!

HOW DID IT ALL ESCALATE SO BADLY????

After showering, I checked that wife’s door was already closed…….. I knocked gently on SIL’s door, waited…… and waited………….. She didn’t respond at all…………. I just gave up, not wanting to do anything to the situation to make it worse. I didn’t even want to think if SIL crying in her room. THAT GUILT!!! I cannot take another GUILT! Especially since the past, what I did with the bride to be (my ex colleague), I kept wondering if I ruined her life by giving her such a troubling start to her marriage…..

I simply cannot deal with another realisation of how big of a toxic influence to the people I come in contact with…….

I just ‘punished’ myself and slept uncomfortably on the sofa. I don’t know how long I laid there…… So many thoughts….. asking myself, was it really ALL my fault???? I made the move on SIL… I pretended to be drunk. But, was it really ALL my fault? What if wife had been more loving and brought me back to the suite instead of just rushing back to her bed to use her phone???? Would all these, a potential tragic disaster have been avoided?????

It was around 11pm, still Friday night, my wife walked past me, all dressed up again. She walked past me, showed me her ‘MONSTROUSLY heavy make up face, scaring me a little and showed me that she was going out to dance and have fun on her own.

wife : how? last chance, or you just want to accept that you are old?

I didn’t even bother to reply her…… The moment wife left, I went to knock on SIL’s room again, she simply REFUSED to respond even though I told her that wife had gone out to party……. I gave her the space she needed, slept on the sofa. In them middle of the night, I thought i heard some sounds, like the sound of the toilet flushing, woke up with such panic and nervousness……. But by the time I got up, I heard the sound of a door closing again…… SIL didn’t even bother to give me one of her pillows, like she pitied me for having to sleep on the sofa again………..

Saturday morning

I fell asleep, woke up next morning when the sky was bright. I was once again, nervous and panicky. Quickly headed to the toilet, but my main purpose was to knock on SIL’s door. Her room door was closed, but there wasn’t any air con air coming out of her room. I knocked gently, waited…. She didn’t respond again, I decided to get daring and test if the door was locked….. It wasn’t…….. I went in, she wasn’t there!

I looked for my phone, tried calling her up…… Her phone wasn’t turned on……. I checked my wife’s room, she was snoring away, not even bathed from last night….. or morning? I went back into SIL’s room again, I found a worn T-shirt hanging on her closet door, and her worn office wear from yesterday in a pail in her room, with her bra and panties all these……. She hid them in her room so I wouldn’t be curious or sniff them??? Does this mean…. She was aware this WHOLE TIME????

I couldn’t take it anymore, looked through her closet, opened the drawer in there. It was her underwear drawer, neatly packed…………. I saw that bra, the very first one I ever abused at my wedding….. THERE WAS ONLY ONE OF IT ! That same panties too! It was her idea of a set…………….

She didn’t toss them out even though she knew/suspected what I did. She even wore it….. that first time we came back for dinner………….. to ambush wife…….

What the fuck is going on???

I tried to call SIL again, I couldn’t take it, her phone was still turned off! I got dressed and went downstairs to look for her at the nearby food areas, maybe she went out to get breakfast for her parent(s)………… I came back home with some food for the rest of them, and also to check if she’s back……. She wasn’t. Wife was still asleep….. I went into SIL’s room again and lay on her bed, sniffed her pillow. I felt like crying.

Then…. It hit me…..

I looked around her room.

I was right!

I should be right!

I knew where she went.

I grabbed my wallet and pass, SPED on the road and highway, there wasn’t any traffic at all……

Nervously, I waited in the lift alone. The building was EMPTY , it was a Saturday morning after all…….......

When I went in, I was mostly worried that I would be demoralised once again, I was just over thinking and over hopeful. SIL most probably had already gone out with with her friends?? It was a Saturday after all! The place was mostly quiet, the lights not on, just the day light coming through...... As I approached her area................ so nervous...... so damn fucking nervous.......... nervous to feel like shit when I realise I was so stupid to think she's actually here.......................
Old 10-06-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42296 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Page 12 and we are still waiting for the main thing to happen 😊
upped u back
Old 10-06-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

well written of your experience...up pts for u
Old 10-06-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Stevevaldez. Thanks for your story. My sister in-law is much like your's but without the FJ parts. She looks down on me. She tried to look for a rich rich husband but none approached her. So she's now a spinster.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1