The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Any bros tried celeste from d-exquisite? Need some feedback
Old 18-08-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
midnight88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to try pamila but always fully booked. Any bros any fr? Seems like the latest ang pai from club v
Old 18-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
Alan060113 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Fr for rina from mama san

A hardworking gal who she said she working in car dealers bk hm.

Face: 6/10 sweet looking
Body: 6/10- small build
Boobs: 6/10 not for boobs lover
Frenching:na as she said she had bruces not ok.
Shower: 7/10- help u shower clean clean before start.
BJ: 4/10 not for bbj lover
GFE 6/10.
Room:7/10 clean
FJ: 7/10 hard working and try to please. Gd for doggie as had meaty ass
RTF: will try other gal.
Okt: friendly and reply fast.

If u thinking of rumming a sale gal from the car dealers, u can try
Old 18-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Just call early and book your slot, not a huge fan of these ang pai since I try both so far but maybe just never really click with them.

FR on Pamila from Club V

Pic Resemblance: About 90%,closest is 2nd pic
Looks: 8.5/10, Look like a chinese GND with a light tan. Not fat but more of a big boned gal which I like.
Boobs: 9/10 ,C cup natural
Massage: N.A
Frenching: 7/10, Could be better as well as catbath
BJ: 8.5/10, Tight suction
FJ: 9/10, She is commando type, straight from BBBJ to riding me, didn't realise she had put condom on and was about to stop her. Loves heavy pounding from behind.
GFE: 7/10, Little bits of english but mostly chicken and duck, bros who can speak thai will benefit
Location: Nice new location, public transport might be a little troublesome
Room: Mattress comfortable enough
RTF: Maybe but want to try others 1st
Old 18-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
makinglove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

new to the scene, visited a few prcs, and i dun really like their service maybe sway or wat.. today first time visited trying Minty from club V..

looks: looks 80% close to the pics, the pic is nicer, but she still look very cute.. tanned skinned

boobs: B not C but is a full b

body: not slim not skinny

catbath: she will kiss, lick nipples

frenching: only bad point no frenching...

bbbj: quite good not really into it anyway..

fj: accommodating to any positions... nice, soft moans... will ride u for awhile .. love her soft moans..

gfe: gfe still okay..

Massage: massage was good, not piano kind, make me recover for 2nd round...

Extras: minty will play ballads to make u feel like making love with ur gf..
okt: helpful, prompt replies.

rtf: will rtf after trying miko.. miko was in the same apartment, and i cant stop looking at her..
Old 19-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Boxster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonzzz View Post
I third that ..... Gd service , nice gal and reasonable price ....... Last heard AV caught up with him

Have not come across anyone just as gd .....

Heard that as well... Been a long time since I chiong...nowadays thai stables are not so reliant...missed the old stables De'Fantasy etc...
Old 19-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
xhin01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by makinglove View Post
new to the scene, visited a few prcs, and i dun really like their service maybe sway or wat.. today first time visited trying Minty from club V..

looks: looks 80% close to the pics, the pic is nicer, but she still look very cute.. tanned skinned

boobs: B not C but is a full b

body: not slim not skinny

fj: accommodating to any positions... nice, soft moans... will ride u for awhile .. love her soft moans..

gfe: gfe still okay..

Massage: massage was good, not piano kind, make me recover for 2nd round...

Extras: minty will play ballads to make u feel like making love with ur gf..

rtf: will rtf after trying miko.. miko was in the same apartment, and i cant stop looking at her..

Bro she speak any English?
Old 19-08-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
makinglove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhin01 View Post
Bro she speak any English?
Her english very limited, like shower, water etc.. but her voice super cute.. i like it alot.. now im falling in love with thai FL liao.. today went to find milk, wanted pamila, but cannot fit into my time...

Milk from club V

looks: looks 90% close to the pics, fairer than normal dark tonned thai girls

boobs: C cup i think

body: Right curves at the right place with a little tummy.... Skin very smooth omfg..

fj: accommodating to any positions... will initiate diff positions for first round and second round.. medium moans?, will moan quite loudly with oh yes
Oh and also will hug u damn tight when fjing her, machiam like making love with gf..

gfe: gfe still okay.. english better than minty, can communicate without problems..

Massage: massage was interrupted.. cause i was talking to her during tat time..

Extra info: Milk told me she going back next week..

rtf: will rtf after trying another girl in the same place.. club V girls all quite pretty.. knn ytd was miko, today when going home saw another also.. and the girls service all not bad so far.. im new to the scene, keep changing places, so far only club V manages to keep making me going back.. two consecutive days liao.. tml i thinking want to try again.. but vitamin M low liao..
Old 19-08-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Botsog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have tried the sister tarma of jasmine and jessica from babylicious?
Old 20-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: A Nice Bonk

Sneak Preview

Terry is a petite lady with a nice smile

Terry make you want to carry her up and bonk

Terry has a nice perky ass and small breasts

Terry has short hair and has a normal tanned skin

Terry is service oriented: highly the RTF types

Terry serve with no complaint: friendly and patient attitude

Terry is the horny and playful type lady who can satisfy your sexual urge.

Terry is skill and experience, with high gf feel

Featuring Stable

Booking handle By: Bro Mario
Bro Mario Response: Fast and all fix up swee swee, no delay or any cock up.

Featuring Actress
Terry

Live pics. Real person and the photo look like just taken when she arrived. Sweet and seductive thai minah look

Booking Details
Date of Bonk : 19 AUG 2014
Time of Action: 1930 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Room's Condition: Big, Clean, good air-con cosy, and easily accessible,
Toilet condition: all the equipment is working but have the 70s look and feel

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
All live pics was taken and posted here with the permission from the lady themselves and the stable themselves.

-First met
Follow instruction and went u, press the door bell and waited. A sec later, terry open the door, hold my hand and led me to her room.
-Invited to her room
While inside the room, she prepares the towel for me. She was not shy but very open and she can speck English, that build up the chemistry and slowly we break the ice. After some chatting, she was damn horny, very touchy and soon wewere all naked and she was teasing with my cock while we are chatting.

-Shower..
After that, she lead me for shower. The bath room condition was good. The shower area was just nice and the heater and towel are all in good condition. We soap each other and do some rabba rabba in the shower, she also soap my cock and ass area making sure is very very clean

-Start of action
We started off with massage, as she seem very professional in the massage. She gave me a good bone cracking massage. During the massage, she also did massage at my groin area making me buay tahan. Then she apply lotion to massage me and rub her body against me. The she massage my groin area and ball area. It was like so shiok, after that she clean off the lotion and then rub me with her body and lick my back down to my butt and my ass hole area, I only have one word to said. “Shiok” Not a lot of thai gal do this nowadays liao. She gave me a tongues lashing ass rim. The she suck and lick the back of my ball, I feel a bit itchy and also shiok. I turn over and as soon as I turn also, she grap me cock like she want it badly like that. She gave me a mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it also..i love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue,no rush at all. I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. “Oh God” I feel damn good and my little soldiers seems to be rushing out to the ''main entrance'' liao. She looked at in a sexy and CFM expression, begging me for more. She swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat. It was a like a damn solid 45 min of bbbj and lastly I finish her off with a CIM which is rarely that I had that. She play with my solider in her mouth and swallow it, I was like “WOW” first time.

I sense that left not much time and I also don’t want to drag her time and my rod is still rock solid and hard. I ask her to cap me and in doggie as I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “ho yes ho yes ho yes ”. Then after that, I carry her up and bonk her in that position, I pump her in a very fast pace as she hold on to me tightly as I was sweating and tired of carrying her, I push her down to a missionary position and I held up her leg and thrust her deep in. I can feel the sound effect from the bed and also the “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. I accelerate my speed to the fastest and give my last burst and she was shiver and let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm ” and I offload all my cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing oozing out from her pussy. I smile and told her, she cum also and she ask I am happy. I said yes, I am a happy man.

We were both sweating furiously as it was a very long and solid bonk, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.

A well spend and a nice experience bonk at such a good discreet location, good solid svc girl..very very ultimately worth it man.. cheers –

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Forgive me for my ignorance but can any of the Thai speaking bros tell me what the tattoo is about?
I find that alot of these Thai FLs have that inscription tattooed like the last picture on their back.
Is it just a popular Buddhist tattoo or is it some kind of disguised mark for the trade?
Old 21-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

FR - Eunice @ Mamasan69

Been a while since I visited Bro Simon. Was very busy over the week. Contacted Bro and booked a slot with Eunice. Reached location and went up to apartment.

Looks:
Eunice is very pretty to me. A small face with sharp features. When I saw her she was dolled up will with make up and looks ready to go clubbing. Big eyes with nice long lashes and mascara that accentuate them even more. Cute natural nose and lips that are kissable.

Body:
Slim body with a nice thai tan. Eunice is about 1.6m tall. Didn't spot any tattoos nor stretch marks on her tummy. She has good body proportion. Slim waist and big ass. Almost reminds me of a malay chick body. Stripped her naked and saw that she was wearing a waist/belly chain. OMG so sexy and seductive. Eunice also has a pierced belly button.

Boobs:
A good Big B cup boobs. Love her small nipples that protrude upon touch. No sagging. Boobs are tight and natural and can cup a handful.

Shower:
Eunice stripped me and handed a towel as we went to the shower room. She lathered me with shower foam and began to body rub herself on me. Her hand never let go of my ever growing harder dick. Afterwards, she turned around and said "now shower me". I took upon the opportunity and lathered her with a good body wash from behind. My hands can't let go of her boobs and nipples. I was already rock hard and poking her back. Began to rub my dick against her ass and the crack inbetween her thighs.

BBBJ:
Post shower, headed back to the room and she said she is cold. Eunice took a blanket and we went under covers for a while as i began to auto-roam all over her. She asked who should service first; so we played scissors, paper, stone as winner will be serviced first. I won. hehehe. She laughed and turned me over as she made her way to my dick. Good effort. Wet and tries hard to swallow me whole.

Painting:
Eunice blew for 5 mins before I turned her over and painted her. She is shaved and clean below. No smell and small sized. Painted her good for 10 mins as she lost control and moaned so loud.

FJ:
She got really wet from the painting and was begging to get bonked. Capped on and slowly inserted into her tight pussy. Eunice enjoyed every inch and I went balls deep.

Asked her if she is in pain she said she was confused. "A little pain but feel so good" she said with a laugh. We went slow as I alternate speed and depth. Soon our lips locked and frenched like lovers.

Eunice is not the commando type and enjoys it slow and sensual. She will constantly look deep into my eyes as we made love. One point her breathing got shallow and rapid as she grabbed hard onto my shoulder - she cummed. Eunice told said to me she has goosebumps; and it was true. She let me touch her arms and legs and I could feel her goosebumps.

We continued in many other positions. Started in missionary, to lotus and cowgirl for a while before I cummed in missionary. Second round started after a quick shower and bonked her even longer. Sideways entry to missionary before I tossed her over for doggy and cummed deep in her while in prone doggy position.

GFE:
Eunice has very good english and is a lively fun girl. She knows how to carry herself and keep a conversation going. Service top notched. Being in her early 20s, it felt like I was talking to the hot girl from school.

RTF:
Most definitely! already set a date with her and anticipating for that day to come.

Thanks bro Simon for the arrangements.

Last edited by milkman87; 21-08-2014 at 12:18 AM. Reason: typo
Old 21-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
verve1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The new girl kit from club v looks too good to be true . Any bros try already ? If true sure Ang pai
Old 21-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by verve1 View Post
The new girl kit from club v looks too good to be true . Any bros try already ? If true sure Ang pai
This gal was with a stable in Msia for a very long time, her name there was Wawa.... Ang Pai in KL and JB.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1