The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 colleagues that became mine

TS is indeed the CB Kia as he called himself. Will do anything to invade P's heart. The only fear is if P were to fall so deep and hard to divorce the hubby and dump her kids to be with TS.
BTW, TS, what's your status when you were working in the company when you met these ladies? If you were attached or married, then I laggi salute you for being able to pull off all the tricks.
Also, among the ladies, have they ever suspected something fishy?
Also, it's rather strange to have the legal guy to travel with the sales folks on business trips to meet clients.
Eye opener indeed.
Old 04-08-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 10
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
TS is indeed the CB Kia as he called himself. Will do anything to invade P's heart. The only fear is if P were to fall so deep and hard to divorce the hubby and dump her kids to be with TS.
BTW, TS, what's your status when you were working in the company when you met these ladies? If you were attached or married, then I laggi salute you for being able to pull off all the tricks.
Also, among the ladies, have they ever suspected something fishy?
Also, it's rather strange to have the legal guy to travel with the sales folks on business trips to meet clients.
Eye opener indeed.

That’s the diff with married women and kids. They understand the parameters as they do not want to lose their kids and family. Fingers crossed this stays true.

I was single and am still single. Dating a stewardess who flys as well so there’s space that we give each other.

General counsels do negotiations as well for deal sizes big enough to involve senior mgt. No complaints. Open the doors to M, Z and P literally.
Old 04-08-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 11
Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

U are general counsel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
That’s the diff with married women and kids. They understand the parameters as they do not want to lose their kids and family. Fingers crossed this stays true.

I was single and am still single. Dating a stewardess who flys as well so there’s space that we give each other.

General counsels do negotiations as well for deal sizes big enough to involve senior mgt. No complaints. Open the doors to M, Z and P literally.
Old 04-08-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute

I smiled as I tot to myself on how many positions i wanna try on P in the coming 5 nights…….

We landed in SFO and P went about preparing for her mtg with the client in the afternoon. Arranged with the hotel before we flew to have an adjoining room…yes…same trick as with Z. Easier access. But didn’t wanna alarm P so didn’t arrange for the door to be open first. It has to be open by her when she is ready….i din wait for so long just to ruin everything by being impatient now …..have to continue to play the gentleman game in order to snare young P. Memories of how I raped her came flooding back as we took the lift to the room.

Oh…we are side by side ….
I pretended to be surprised.

That’s good ….then I can really take care of u this trip.
I played the nice guy card again. But in my mind, taking care of P means taking her body, her mind and everything. I want to make her give everything to me herself ….it would be a complete difference to how I took her body when she was dead drunk a few mths back. I am such a bastard but I din care. I am here for one objective and that’s to completely own this young gal.

Ok. U go prep for ur mtg. I will follow u later but u will take the lead for everything. I will only jump in if needed otherwise, I will just act dumb.

P nodded and hurried into her room.

I went to mine and unpacked my luggage. 1plus hour of prep…..I took a quick shower and as I was showering, I wondered if P was naked in the shower as well. Couldn’t help but wonder the mind and it got me hard …..

Got ready and waited to hear P open her door before I went to my door. And waited.

Knock knock ….
P knocked on my door.

Hang on. I pretended to call out …
Waited for a while before opening the door.

There P stood ….in her work jacket over her typical one piece short flair dress.

How do I look ?

Pretty.

P blushed.

Ok. Let’s go. Showtime !
I said as I walked to the lift with P folllowing me behind. As we got into the lift, I held P hands with mine, shocking her.

Jia you. Be confident.
I encouraged her.

P nodded and as the lift reached the executive business centre, P took a deep breath and walked out. I let her walk in front so that I can bio her slim smooth legs from behind ….cant wait to own this young body

Hi….i am P. Nice to meet u.
P greeted the client and his team.

Hi I am JY. Nice to meet u.
I also greeted the client.

The angmoh clients were bioing P with their hum sup eyes….no doubt like me, they would also like to savour this young body.

The meeting went on…and we couldn’t come to a common position.

Shall we adjourn for dinner and then continue tml ?
The client suggested.

Ok….so we went for dinner with the client. And with Ang Moh clients, lots of champagne and wine started to flow. P was handling it well and I made sure that I was there to block the drinks for her….
To p, I was being sweet and protective.
But for me, it was because I dun wan her drunk. She needs to be sober and conscious cuz I cannot wait to own her …

Dinner ended finally and we went back to the hotel.

That went well P.
I encouraged her the moment we are alone in the lift

Really ? I was so nervous. And they keep giving me drinks
. Thank god u r here and u block so much for me.

Nah…I am fine. At most if I am drunk, it’s ur turn to take care of me this time loh ….
As I said it, I tot if P raping me…just as I raped her lol.

Walked to our door and then waited for P to open her door…and I pretended to be taking my key.

The moment the door opened, I called out to P as she half entered her room….

P…..

Huh…
P turned ard ….

Ok. It’s now or never ….
I stepped forward and held her door open with one hand as I moved towards her …p retreated till she was pinned between her door and my body.

I could see her chest going up and down as she started to breathe deeply…..

The moment she looked at me, I lifted her chin and kissed her gently…tasting the mixture of champagne and red wine on her lips….so sweet. So nice.

P closed her eyes and kissed me back gently ….
Old 04-08-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to beholdNitrolicious is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward!
Btw, how do you avoid getting all of them pregnant?

Withdrawal for all?
Old 04-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That's likely the case for most married folks, not just women. Unless the temptation is so huge, else, most will not risk losing the families for their FWB or lovers.
However, if the marriage is already on the rock then will be a different story especially the lady if she's seeking a new life line.
Old 04-08-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Looking forward!
Btw, how do you avoid getting all of them pregnant?

Withdrawal for all?
I was lucky with M.
With Z, she had an op after her third kid.
Wasn’t so lucky with p. Read on.
W on pill
And for G….now it’s an anxious mth wait for me.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 15
missy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samstermissy.tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I was lucky with M.
W on pill
Wow! So u did all of them raw? No caps or withdrawal?
Old 04-08-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Petar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of lightPetar is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, no pics of G? Dun show face.

Quote:
I was lucky with M.
W on pill
Old 04-08-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
U are general counsel?
I am not young bro.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy.tan View Post
Wow! So u did all of them raw? No caps or withdrawal?
Yup. Kinda got used to it.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

u cum in G too?

Quote:
Yup. Kinda got used to it.
Old 04-08-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I smiled as I tot to myself on how many positions i wanna try on P in the coming 5 nights…….
My favourite position is 69, cheers!
Old 04-08-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

P closed her eyes and kissed me back gently ….

Kissing P gently, I moved our bodies into the room, holding the door and letting it close gently with one hand so that the door doesn’t slam and snap P out of this spell that I put her under. We kissed at the wall of the room …just like how I painted the story of the night that I raped her…slowly my hands held her close and I could feel her entire slim frame on my body as I pinned her body to the wall…my hands slowly caressing her …making her feel nice and loved….

Then I broke away from the kiss slowly and looked at P with as much emotion as I could muster….trust me…all I wanted to do is to rip off her dress and fuck her hard, but patience wins the gentle gal …and in order to be able to enjoy her body, I need to be patient…..

We looked at each other in the semi darkness of the room…only illuminated by the washroom lights that were left on….i could feel P’s breathing getting harder and harder as her heart pounded harder …..

Using my finger to gently comb her fringe back in place, I planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. And looked at P ….
She was looking back at me…and eyes looked down and then up at me again….as if shy to hold my gaze…..

P…
I whispered ….mustering all the acting skills I have ….

P looked at me silent….waiting for me to continue…her breath getting heavier ….

I….i……
….really have feel for u ……..
I deliberately paused for a while …letting my words sink in ……

I…..I…..
….kissed u like this …..the very first night …..
….i …..
Looking at P in the eye, I could sense her crumbling rapidly, melting in my words ……

….i…..wan ….to kiss u like the first night ………
….may ……I …..?
I moved my face closer to P’s face so close that I could feel her sweet breath in my face ……

…..May ….i …..?

P looked at me ….the alcohol giving her courage ….but she is definitely sober and conscious ….unlike that first night …..and she nodded gently …….as she closed her eyes anticipating my imminent kiss

I kissed her lips gently…..
And whispered …..May ….i ….caress u …..like that first night ……..

P nodded in the middle of our kiss……

Still gently kissing her, I used my hand and held her hands in mine to the side of her body….sliding my fingers into hers just as a gentle lover would do …..and as our fingers intertwined, I held her hands gently yet firmly ….showing her that I am in control ….

Knowing that her sensitive spot is the side of her neck….i moved my kiss t that sensitive location …..drawing a soft moan from P as her body betrayed her enjoyment of my tongue on that sensitive spot …..
Slowly I freed one of my hands and held her slim waist as the other hand slid on the side of the other side of her neck…pulling her closer and closer ……

P could feel the hardness of my manhood thru the thin fabric of her short flair dress….i made sure if it by sliding one leg between hers…so that her thighs could feel my hardness….slowly but surely, P slipped further and further into the sensuality of the entire feel in her room…as Inintensified my licking of her neck and caressing of her slim gentle smooth body ……

….may…..I….love …u ……just like …..the first night ……
I whispered beside her ear as I licked the sides of her earlobe, making her tremble uncontrollably……a sign that she is turned on….a further sign came as she moved her thighs slightly …no doubt getting aroused by my deliberate attack on all her sensitive zones …..

P nodded gently ……
Ho say ….permission granted at every stage thus far ……

I slid my hand to her back and caressed her back ……as I moved my kiss from her neck back to her lips….kissing her with slightly more passion and intensity than just a while ago….letting her feel my increase in intensity to prep her mind to submit totally to me …to offer her body unconditionally to me …..

And as I reached the zip of her dress ….i moved my tongue to the other side of the neck and attacked her other sensitive spot …drawing a soft gentle moan from P as she tightened her body and held me closer …….

Taking the chance of this up shift in passion, I unzipped her dress gently, exposing her smooth slim back ……and as the zip came all the way, I slid my hand onto her raw naked back and caressed her gently ….and as my hand reached the back of her bra, I unbuckled it gently …..

Now for the next cb move …..I tot to myself …..
….will….u ……take off my shirt like the first night ? ……….

P didn’t respond but as I said it….she started to reach to unbutton my shirt as I licked her neck ….
Good …..she’s totally under my control ……slowly but surely……I am going to make her offer the ultimate prize ….her body ….to me willingly and if her own accord …
Old 04-08-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
My favourite position is 69, cheers!
Alas, no 69 with P. She’s this traditional guai guai gal. But W …..slurps
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1